- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Joyful Spirit” is an excellent example of this popular and spacious 4 stateroom, 3 head Ocean Yachts model,. Very well maintained with the Caterpillar 1000 service interval and both generators recently completed (6/12) and a new package of top quality Furuno electronics recently installed, “Joyful Spirit” is very clean and ready to go fishing or cruising.
“Joyful Spirit” offers a wonderful opportunity to acquire a large, high quality Ocean 62at an affordable price. Make your arrangements to inspect her today. You will not be disappointed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From the spacious teak decked cockpit the boat is entered through the starboard side salon door into the large split level salon, galley dinette area. The interior finishes are tones of cream and beiges and blacks with high gloss natural maple paneling and cabinetry. The plush L-shaped settee to port is set off from the two comfortable barrel chairs forward and to starboard. The TV cabinet forward to starboard is directly across from the elegant spiral staircase on the port side just aft of the galley that leads to the enclosed bridge deck. Continuing forward in the salon and up one step is the cut-down, fully equipped galley to port and comfortable dinette area to starboard. Corian countertops, European fixtures, high quality appliances and generous storage make this galley both practical and enjoyable to use. The U-shaped dinette is a great gathering spot for meals or just casual conversation. Continuing forward and down the staircase to the lower companionway all the staterooms are accessed off this central corridor. The companionway has a full clear vinyl cover. All the way forward is the VIP guest stateroom with an athwartships island double bed and a separate private head with shower in the forepeak. Immediately aft to port is the laundry cabinet with separate household washer & dryer units. Just aft of the washer dryer is the entry door to the second guest cabin featuring twin side by side berth and a practical/ vanity desk forward. Opposite in the companionway are the second guest head and the third guest cabin with a large single berth. All the way aft is the entry to the full beam master cabin with centerline island queen berth and private head with separate shower to starboard. The upholstery throughout the staterooms consists of high quality fabric in tones of beiges and blacks. ENCLOSED FLYBRIDGE The fully enclosed, air conditioned bridge is accessed both from the interior salon spiral staircase and a ladder leading up from the portside of the cockpit. The flybridge features a comprehensively equipped and instrumented helm station with recently updated Furuno navigational electronics. Two upholstered helm chairs provide comfortable seating for the captain and his companion. Rounding out the flybridge is guest seating to starboard and cabinetry to port that includes a wet bar, service refrigerator and TV. The aft door on the flybridge opens to access the mezzanine deck that overlooks the cockpit and incorporates a wing control station to port, allowing for command and control of the boat while fishing or docking.
- Bait freezer Cockpit sink Fish box live well Teak cockpit deck and gunnels with canvas protective covers Chiller plates - cockpit fishbox and cockpit freezer (2) Cockpit step boxes Tackle storage drawers Freshwater/Saltwater deck wash down system Rod holders
- L shaped ultra leather settee with storage to port Swivel barrel chairs Spiral staircase to Flybridge TV, DVD, AM/FM stereo Bose home theater surround sound system Clear vinyl salon carpet covers Coffee table Storage cabinet VHF radio mounted to starboard next to eye level electrical panels SAT TV receivers in salon and three staterooms
- Sub Zero drawer refrigerator and freezers - 2 units Scottsman ice maker 4-Burner ceramic glass top electric stove Microwave convection oven Exhaust fan Instahot hot water taop Water tank level indicator Water heater Pressure water system Trash compactor Custom Corian counter tops Central vacuum system
- Master Stateroom
- King bed AM/FM/CD player Numerous drawers and cabinets for storage JVC TV/DVD Ensuite head/shower Two hanging lockers MASTER HEAD Separate shower stall Vacu-flush head Amtico floor Upgraded faucets
- VIP Stateroom
- JVC TV/DVD w satellite Double berth AM/FM CD player Drawers and cabinetry for storage Two hanging lockers VIP Head Separate shower stall Vacu-flush head Amtico floor Upgraded faucets
- 3rd Guest Stateroom
- JVC TV/DVD Drawers and cabinetry for storage Two side by side berths Desk/make up area AM/FM CD player One hanging locker
- 4th Guest Stateroom
- Single berth Drawers and storage GUEST HEAD Separate shower stall Vacu-flush head Upgraded faucets Amtico floor
- Deck Equipment
- Anodized aluminum bow rails 6 Stainless steel cleats Bow thruster Fortress FX55 anchor Bow pulpit Docking lights Fenders and lines Life jackets Navigation Lights Remote control search light Spreader lights Swim ladder Lewmar windlass with chain gypsy Self deploying EPIRB
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers & center rigger Full Flybridge wing control station aft to port Icemaker TV Wet bar Wind speed and direction finder Windshield washers and wipers Plexiglass safety doors set top and bottom of spiral staircase Safety net on flybridge aft rail V Cool UV filtering and temperature reducing window film on flybridge windows Custom made sunblocking curtain panels L-shaped upholstered lounge settee to starboard with matching ottoman/coffee table
- Flybridge Aft Deck
- Wing control station to port with: Steering wheel Single engine lever controls VHF radio Furuno RD-30 digital depth sounder Aft rail with 6 rod rocket launcher Access ladder to cockpit Bow thruster control
- Flybridge Electronics
- CAT electronic engine control panels Glendinning electronic single lever engine controlsat helm and rear wing station with manual back-ups Simrad AP-21 auto pilot Ritchie Compass Furuno depth sounder Furuno 96 mile color radar with 6' antenna array Icom M602 VHF Robertson R135-MK2 rudder angle indicator Tridata ST60 speed and distance logs Furuno 3D Navnet GPS/chartplotter Additional VHF radio in salon Furuno RD-30 Vetus bow thruster joystick control XM radio 4 Zone Bose Suround Sound System All new Furuno 3D Nav Net units with Furuno “Black Box” controllers & (3) 12" Furuno screens and remote controls Furuno color video depth recorder Closed circuit camera system throughout the boat Sat phone & Sat TV Fireboy fire extinguishing system control Samsung 19" monitor for Furuno sounder
- Electrical System
- Two Glenndening 50 amp shore power cord and retractors port & starboard (8) Batteries recently replaced Automatic/Manual 40 amp battery charger (2) Westerbeke 15kW generators (recently serviced) DC- 12V/24V AC- 220V electrical system
- Mechanical Equipment
- 1000 hr Cat service recently performed by Pantropic Power 5 Crusair air conditioners Engine room fans and blowers Vetus 24v bow thruster Bridge controls Engine alarm Emergency engine stops Halon Fire extinguishing system Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters for main engines Fuel shut off valves Lube oil storage & transfer system Hydraulic/power steering Bennett trim tabs Engine synchronizer Watermaker Reverso fuel priming system Block heaters Engine room fans Vacu-flush heads with holding tank and y valves for overboard discharge Air horn (2) Engine driven emergency bilge pump valves Dripless shaft logs Epoxy bottom to help prevent blisters Rudder shaft seals Multi zone air conditioning system Village watermaker
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JS