Launched by Boemsma van Bremen in 2009 from the drawing boards of Dubois Naval Architects, VALQUEST has an elegant interior providing accommodation for up to 9 guests in 4 cabins.
For more information on "VALQUEST" please see the full specification.
- SPECIFICATION - VALQUEST
- TYPE Fast Cruising Sloop FLAG Douglas, Isle of Man DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 133.69ft (40.75m) Beam 29.19ft ( 8.90m) Draft 13.61ft ( 4.15m) TONNAGE Gross 230 G.R.T. Displacement 190 Tonnes - lightship YEAR BUILT 2009 BUILDER Bloemsma van Breemen EXTERIOR DESIGNER Dubois Naval Architects INTERIOR DESIGNER Bloemsma van Breemen CONSTRUCTION Aluminium hull and superstructure High Modulus carbon fibre rig and carbon boom Teak laid decks CLASSIFICATION Lloyds +100A1 LMC Built to MCA code of compliance for the safety of large commercial motor and sailing yachts
- MAIN ENGINE 1 x Cat C18 533kw (715hp) @ 2100rpm GEAR BOX 1 x ZF 2000 A (325:1) SHAFTS & PROPELLER Hundested variable pitch 4 blade propeller and stainless steel shaft SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Cruising speed approximately 11 knots with a fuel consumption of approximately 82 litres (22.7 US gallons) per hour (at 1,500 rpm) Maximum speed approximately 13 knots with a fuel consumption of approximately 100 litres (26.4 US gallons) per hour (at 1,600 rpm) RANGE 3,010 nmiles at an economical cruising speed of 10 knots ENGINE HOURS Nov 2012 3,000 hours approx
- Auxiliary Machinery & Electrical Systems
- GENERATORS 2 x Northern Lights M1064 72kw @1500rpm GENERATOR HOURS Nov 2012 Approx. 6,000 hours approx on each ELECTRICITY 3 x 400v – 50hz SHORE POWER/CONVERTER Excendis Marpower 75kva converter BATTERIES 24v Gelcell Mastervolt 6 x 60Amp Mastervolt battery chargers
- RIG MEASUREMENTS Length of main mast – 152ft/46m SPARS Southern Spars High Modulus carbon fibre mast, Rondal carbon boom STANDING RIGGING Stainless Steel Rod rigging by Ocean Yacht Systems RUNNING RIGGING Glynstein spectra running rigging. Dyneema lines FURLING GEAR Reckmann hydraulic furlers for genoa and staysail In boom Southern hydraulic furler WINCHES 9 x Lewmar LMS/Hydraulic winches SAIL WARDROBE New at launch 2009 North Sails Carbon Spectra: Mainsail – 465 sq.m Genoa – 556 sq.m Blade – 338 sq.m Fore Triangle – 355 sq.m
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.