- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Yet another price reduction owner says close before years end!
Now at $200,000.00!!!
This 32’ Open Tiara Tournament Series has Cummins QSB diesel engines with low hours, signature fishing hardtop and transom livewell. The command bridge, just one step up from the cockpit, provides lots of seating and great visibility. The air conditioned helm features a 4-sided enclosure, full electronics including color chart plotter, radar, autopilot and Sirius radio. Set up to go fishing, diving and crusing.
- Broker's Remarks
- Only 32' Tiara on the market with TTS fishing package. Low hour boat. Extended Engine Warranties until Fall 2013. Full Detail April 2013. $9K price reduction in May 2013. All reasonable offers considered.
- Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen LCD TV DVD player Clarion iPod interface AM/FM/CD stereo, 6 disc changer plus remote Marine Air Systems 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse-cycle heat Two (2) interior speakers, amplifier and subwoofer Cable TV & phone outlets 120V outlets throughout Solid Teak & Holly cabin sole Fiberglass companionway steps with teak hardwood tread and storage below Stainless steel companionway handrail
- Corian countertop Stainless steel under mount galley sink with Corian cover Upper storage cabinets Under counter storage Pantry locker Recessed two-burner electric cook top with Corian cover and safety shut-off switch Microwave oven AC/DC refrigerator with freezer Exhaust fan
- Lounge / dinette with hi-lo pedestal high-gloss teak/ Birdseye maple table Table converts to double lower berth with filler cushion Dinette backrest converts to single pullman upper berth Overhead storage cabinets above dinette, starboard side
- Double pedestal berth with deep quilted innerspring mattress Decorative bed quilt, two (2) pillow shams and four (4) throw pillows Manually actuated storage compartment under berth Privacy curtain separating the cabin from the salon Starboard hanging locker, cedar lined Upper hull side shelves Two (2) reading lights Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Full fiberglass head with shower sump pump and shower curtain Corian countertop with integrated sink Mirrored vanity above sink Storage compartment below sink Vacuflush toilet system Exhaust fan Full frame wood entry door
- Helm & Electronic Equipment
- Tiara hinged helm console Air conditioning unit Stainless steel Destroyer steering wheel Raymarine E80 multi-function color display Raystar 125 GPS sensor DSM300 digital sounder module ST70 graphic display ST70 autopilot control head with Smartpilot X-10 corepack 4kw digital open array radar 1kw B260 transducer Dual VDO tachometers with hour meters, voltage gauges, fuel gauge, temperature Ritchie Super Sport SS 2000 compass Teleflex twin mechanical engine controls Automatic rope anchor windlass system with foot pedals and remote at helm ACR Remote Spotlight RCL50 at bow with remote at helm Clarion stereo remote with speakers Sirius radio TV and AM/FM antennas VHF radio Air horn
- TTS (Tiara Tournament Series) Package TTS Hardtop with (7) rod holders, (2) spreader lights & (2) aluminum Bomar hatches Tiara custom composite windshield frame with windshield wiper system 3-piece white drop curtain Power actuated helm seat with aft bait prep center Curved companion seat with cooler and forward swivel seat Custom rod storage in hardtop (underside) Portside chart storage with white acrylic lid and drink holders White canvas weather covers for seats and helm TV jack/outlet
- TTS Transom 36 gallon baitwell with circulating pump and drain Two (2) flush floor fish/ storage boxes TTS Macerator for large cockpit floor fish box Four (4) Lee Rod Holders in gunnels Cockpit coaming bolsters Imtra LED courtesy lighting Four (4) speakers shower, hot and cold water Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces Aluminum backing plate, 24" x 24", laminated in cockpit floor Self-draining cockpit
- Hull & Deck
- Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel roller Brushed aluminum bow rail Three (3) Bomar extruded aluminum forward deck hatches with adjusters Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain Anchor locker fresh water washdown Dockside water inlet Fresh water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose Raw water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled yellow hose Acrylic sliding entry companionway door, lock, screen and privacy cover Molded-in steps to deck walkways, port and starboard Molded-in transom door and gate Fiberglass covering boards Two (2) corner chrome bronze hawse pipes Six (6) 10" stainless steel cleats for lines 30ft Swim platform with built in ladder
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins QSB Diesels 355hp with Smartcraft vessel view (306 hours) Fresh water cooling main engines Teleflex hydraulic steering system Aquamet stainless steel prop shafts Water cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal Two (2) Nibral propellers Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs High output alternators 160 amps each Westerbeke 5kw Diesel Generator (200 hrs) Victron 50 amp battery charger (1) 120V GFI outlet Two (2) engine batteries and two (2) house batteries 12V Tiara custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel Amp meters, AC and DC and Reverse polarity indicators Electrical bonding system Oil changing system Composite fuel tank with electronic gauge Racor fuel filters/water separators One (1) water heater with exchanger Three (3) automatic/manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm Macerator System for Head Engine hatch actuator Drop-down engine room access hatch from the upper cockpit Two (2) 120V 30 amp 65 ft. dockside power cords with adapter Cable TV/phone inlet and cabin outlets with 65 ft. dockside power cord FE-241 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system in engine room Smoke detector
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Albert Prego to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1376 Mobile: (786) 417-5268 email@example.com