This 39' Sovran is a leftover new boat that comes with Tiara factory and Volvo engine warranties. Original list price of $741,938.00, reduced to $575,000.
- Teak interior with teak hardwood floors Bose 3-2-1 Media/Entertainment system w/CD/DVD Port side sofa with dinette table and seatng Aft lounge with seating fore and aft, converts to berth 26" LCD flat screen TV
- Microwave Oven NovaKool AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, wired DC
- Queen berth, with storage beneath 2 hanging lockers 19" LCD flat screen TV 12V DVD player
- Entry from salon Stall shower with glass door Vacuflush toilet
- HULL, DECK,AND UPPER COCKPIT Bronze Seacocks Thru-Hulls Trim Tabs with Indicator Lights at Helm Bomar Forward Deck Hatches (2) Bow Pulpit with SS Roller One Piece Welded Bow Rail Automatic Rope/Chain Anchor Windlass System Helm Seat Electrically Actuated Fore and Aft, Below Storage Hardtop Intergrated with Windshield. Includes Solid Side Glass Enclosures, Aft Curtain Upper Cockpit Wet Bar Including Sink, Cup Holders and Refrigerator Curved Companion Lounge with Cup Holders and Table AM/FM/CD Stereo System LOWER COCKPIT Actuated Cockpit Floor Aft Facing Seating Wrap Around Lounge with Storage Below Removable Fiberglass Table with Cup Holders and Sun Pad Conversion TRANSOM AREA Single Transom (Starboard) Glass Entry Door Swim Platform with Slide-Out Swim Ladder Cockpit Hot and Cold Shower Fresh Water and Raw Water Washdown Outlets with 25’ Coiled Hose Each
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- E90W Multi-Function Color Displays (2) 1 kw B260 Transducer Ray 240 VHF Radio Raymarine Digital Sounder Module ST8002 SmartPilot IPS Autopilot 4KW HD Digital Open Array Radar
- Engine Room
- Onan 9kw diesel generator with sound shield
- Safety Equipment
- FE-241 Agent Automatic/Manual Fire Extinguisher System for Engine Room (4) Handheld Fire Extinguishers (2) Carbon Monoxide Detectors (2) Smoke Detectors (6) Tiara Life Vests USCG Safety and Medical Kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .