- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 FWC Seacore B-III's
- Number of Engines
The next best thing (and better for your wallet) to buying new is buying nearly new and this 2010 Rinker 310 fits that description. Optioned right and lift kept this 310 has never seen bottom paint and has a layout that offers great room in the cockpit and an interior that makes weekend getaways a reality. REALLY NICE AND PRICED FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Forward Double Berth AC/Heat Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Large Side Windows Skylight Style Hatch Vacuflush Head w/ Stall Shower Settee with Dinette Table Mid Cabin Double Berth Hanging Locker Stereo System
- Single Burner Range Microwave Fridge/Freezer Stainless Steel Sink Cabinet Storage
- Windlass Searchlight Cockpit Cover Swim Platform Rumble Seat Full Enclosure Cockpit Carpet Swim Ladder Wraparound Cockpit Seating Walkthru Windshield Cockpit Wetbar with Blender
- Garmin GPS4008 Standard Horizon Faria Digital Depth Indicator Dash Stereo Controls
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 5.0 FWC Seacore's Bravo III Drives Kohler Generator Hot Water Heater Electric Engine Hatch
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.