- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 1978 Hatteras “Legendary” sport fishing vessels. She boasts a large bridge and spacious cockpit for fishing or entertaining your friends. She's in good condition from stem to stern and runs like a champ. Entertain in style; relax in comfort, cruise or just plain old sport fishing with your family and friends. If you are looking for a proven Hatteras Convertible and a great value you must look at this one. After many years of fishing this owner is ready to sell her.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you step aboard this Hatteras you step onto the wide open aft deck with well equipped with outriggers, live wells and a comfortable fighting chair. Stepping up inside you can see the spacious salon with 6’6” headroom throughout, couches to port and starboard. Two steps down is the forward V-berth and master stateroom (double bunk) with the dry head and shower between them. Across the hall to starboard is the galley.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is very open and airy. She has windows on both port and starboard and across the front for extra lighting and viewing.
- This inline galley is located down and to starboard between the V-berth and the salon. She has a pressure water system with a hot water heater. The microwave oven is just above the bar which is just above the refrigerator. Garbage disposal replaced (2008) Faucet replaced (2008) Ice Box 6’ AC/DC refrigerator 6 Gal. water heater Freezer –replaced (2008)
- Master/Guest Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located amid ship to port and has twin bunks with private access to the head. The V-berth is located forward and can sleep two adults comfortably.
- There is plenty of space for that aft deck party. You have a fighting chair for those big fish that wish to challenge you. The tower dash has compass, engine controls, HF, remote control for the auto-pilot. The bridge has lots of seating, a bridge canvas and helm chair. Full Tuna Tower Rupp 35' Outriggers Navigation Lights NEW Spreader Lights (2009) Bow Pulpit w/Rails Fly bridge Curtains Cockpit Bolsters (2007) Cockpit Door (leading into the salon) Single Search Light 32gal Live Well pump (2009) Freshwater Deck Wash down pump (2009) Transom Door
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Auto-Pilot ICOM VHF Antenna (2009) (2) Ritchie Compasses (7" & 3") Garmin Depth Sounder Garmin Radar w/36 Mile Range Garmin Loran Hailer Rudder Angle Indicator TV NEW AM/FM CD Player (2009)
- 4 batteries with Parallel Switch 3X 10-Amp Battery Charger 8 KW Northern Lights Generator - 2007’ (2800+ hours) Pompanette 16000 BTU AC (2008) 3 Automatic Bilge pumps Electric head with overboard and holding tank
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- In 2007, the original engines were replaced with the current Detroit Diesel Turbo's Twin Detroit Diesel 6V-92 450hp Allison Transmission Fuel Coolers (2007) Fuel Gauges in Salon (2009) Water Tank Sender & Gauge (2009) Engine Alarm Engine Fuel Shut-Off Valve Hydraulic Wheel Steering Freshwater Cooling System
- Broker's Comments
- Call broker for details and appointment schedule for showings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: NEAL MORRIS @ 239-404-8662 OR EMAIL email@example.com BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Naples, FL