- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Excellent Buying Opportunity
$20,000 PRICE REDUCTION 3/10/2013
Owner Operated - Never Chartered
This one-owner 2008 42' Manta MK IV is fully equipped with
all the options available.
She is totally outfitted and BlueWater cruise ready to go !!
Manta is the best cruising Catamaran around and can be sailed
single-handed from the Helm.
This is a must see for the 42' Catamaran buyer.
Owner wants her sold NOW !!
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This high performance, heavily built, well maintained vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owner's Suite with Master Stateroom with Head with separate shower and companionway pantry storage and bookcases. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. A Guest Head is shared and built-in bookcase lines the companionway. Fully air conditioned. Interior woods and trim throughout. Vinyl headliners. Swanstone composite solid surface countertops. Wood molding. Louvered wood doors. Highly durable synthetic teak and holly soles. Memory foam mattresses. OceanAir sunshades on all hatches (upgrade). Covers for windows. 12v Interior fans. (2) Speakers in cabin. Cabin headroom is 6' 4".
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- Salon / Dinette area is open to the Galley. L-shaped settee with storage under. Custom upholstery. Accent pillows. Upholstered ottoman with storage under. Built-in shelf behind settee. Large custom adjustable wood table with fold-out leaves for dining or entertaining. Hanging/ wet locker with storage shelf and floor drains. Built-in Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo. Bose speakers. Sharp flat screen TV and separate Samsung DVD built-in above locker tied to Stereo speakers. Acrylic tinted windows. (2) Overhead hatches with OceanAir sunshades. Nav Station Chart storage. Locker with adjustable shelves. Electrical panel. ICOM VHF radio. Battery charger / inverter monitor. 12v Outlet.
- Fully equipped U-shaped Galley to port. Alder Barbour top loading 12v 10 cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider. Force 10 (3) burner propane stove/oven with storage locker below. Microwave oven. Abundant Swanstone solid surface countertop space. Large integrated Swanstone sink. Single lever faucet. Hot and cold water mixer. Multiple upper and lower cabinet storage and drawers. Built-in top access trash chute. LED Star Lights over stove. 12v Exhaust blower.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner's Master Stateroom is aft. Private head forward with full shower. Companionway between Stateroom and Head with pantry storage on one side of companionway and large bookcase with book shelves and storage on opposite side. Queen size bed facing fore and aft with memory foam mattress. Settee with custom upholstery. Large cedar-lined hanging locker. (4) Large drawers. Cabinet with shelves. Deep storage locker. Open locker with custom shelf. (2) Overhead 12v lights. (4) Reading lights. Overhead hatch with OceanAir sunshade. Owner’s Head and Shower Jabsco manual marine toilet. Vanity with Swanstone countertop with integrated sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate extra large stall shower with seat, shower wand and curtain. Locker. Overhead hatch with OceanAir sunshade.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms
- The VIP Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the Guest Stateroom forward. Large bookcase in companionway. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen-size berth facing athwartship with memory foam mattress. Cedar-lined hanging locker. (3) Drawers. Deep storage locker. Settee with custom upholstery. (2) 12v Lights. (4) Reading lights. Overhead hatch with OceanAir sunshade. Forward Guest Stateroom Double-size berth with memory foam mattress. Hanging locker. (2) Storage lockers. Overhead hatch with OceanAir sunshade. Splendide 2110 washer/dryer (upgrade) in custom cabinet. Guest Head Jabsco manual marine toilet. Vanity with Swanstone countertop and sink and storage below. Storage cabinet. Separate shower stall with curtain.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin Color Chartplotter/ Radar/ Sounder. Raymarine ST 6OO1 Plus Auto Pilot with Remote. Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Speed/ Depth/ Log/ Sea Temp with Remote. Raymarine ST 60 Wind. Ritchie Navigator binnacle compass. ICOM 3-Station VHF Radio. Handheld VHF Radio. SSB Ready. AIS Receiver tied to Chartplotter. Windlass Control. Sirius AM/FM/CD stereo with cockpit remote and CD changer. 12v Outlet at Helm. EPRIB.
- The battery system is designed to offer redundancy and flexibility with parallel switching for emergency starting between engine or house banks, as well as isolation for diagnosis. Next Generation Power 5.5kw diesel generator with sound shield - 2261 hours . Custom electrical panel with digital meters. (6) Siemens Power Max 120watt solar panels with regulator 12V (upgrade). (6) 6v AGM deep cycle house batteries (600 total amps) with isolation switches. (2) 12v AGM engine starting batteries (75 amps each) with on/off switches. Marine battery combiner with house and engine battery parallel switch. (2) 30 amp Shore cord and 110v outlet. (2) 60 amp 12v Alternator. (2) Isolation transformers for shore power. Mastervolt 2000 12v to 110v Sine inverter. 12v Taylorbrite CCF interior lighting. 12v LED courtesy lights. External switches for remote lighting under bunks. All 110 volt/12 volt electrical wiring is color coded and labeled. Lightning Protection system (Includes Strike Shield lightning ground and YachtGard surge suppression).
- Village Marine Water maker – 900 gallons/day. 2.5 gallon In-Sink-Erator Point-of-Use W152 “on demand” corrosion resistant water heater with adjustable thermostat. (2) Jabsco manual heads. (2) Sealed shower sumps with auto pump out. Baffled 3/16" epoxy-coated aluminum water tank with remote gauge and deck fitting. (2) 20 Gallon Polyethylene holding tanks with y-valve, level gauge, macerator pump and deck fitting. Flojet Sensor Max VSD 12v water pressure pump. All through-hulls and seacocks are noncorrosive Forespar Marelon.
- Hull Construction
- Hull, deck, and bulkheads are constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Divinycell (hull and deck). Nida-core (sub-soles and bulkheads). Wetted surfaces below the waterline are solid GRP construction with vinylester resin. Above the waterline in the hull and deck isopthalic resin is used. Construction vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength, and reduced weight. Bow and keels are reinforced with Kevlar. Hull to deck marriage done with 3M 5200 marine adhesive/sealant and reinforced with 360 degree unidirectional laminates on the inside of the hull/deck bond for additional structural integrity and stiffness, creating a monocoque structure. Hull/deck seam is finished with a heavy duty vinyl rub rail. Thru-hull fittings and seacocks are non-corrosive Marelon. All deck hardware is thru-bolted with aluminum backing plates laminated into the respective location. All stanchions, handrails, cleats, opening ports and hatches, locker latches, hinges, chain plates, anchor roller and fuel and water fills are 316 stainless steel. Upper and lower lifelines are vinyl covered stainless steel. All running deck hardware and winches are by Harken. Welded anodized radar arch with integral aluminum hard top, visibility hatch, fiberglass storage box, Strataglass windshield and cockpit lighting. Polycast 3/8" acrylic tinted salon windows, with protective molded fiberglass louvers. Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. The diesel and water tanks are heavily constructed of 3/16" aluminum with baffles fore and aft. Tank external surfaces are epoxy coated for elimination of corrosion.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2009 11’ Livingston dinghy with Yamaha outboard motor. Hardtop with (6) 80 watt solar panels. Bimini/ Dodger with side curtains. Adjustable Captain’s chair with foot rest. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with brake. Cockpit table with storage bracket. Cockpit seating with cushioned back rests. Cockpit sling seat mounted from arch support. (3) Large fiberglass foredeck storage lockers with locking latches. Insulated storage box/ cooler. (2) External waterproof speakers in cockpit. Bomar companionway door with locking handle. Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seat. 28" Stainless steel stanchions. Double life lines and boarding gates forward (with hull step) and aft. (8) 12" Stainless steel bow, stern, spring line, and transom anchor cleats. (1) 12" Stainless steel anchor cleat (2) Stainless steel transom rails. Stainless steel stern boarding rails. Stainless steel folding telescopic swim ladders. (2) Stainless steel cabin top rails. (2) Stainless steel cockpit hand rails. (6) Bomar stainless steel opening deck hatches with screens. (9) Bomar stainless steel opening ports with screens. (2) Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampolines. (2) Jacklines. LED Navigation running lights. LED Anchor light. Combination steaming foredeck light with stainless steel guard. Hot/cold deck shower. Dockside water. Freshwater washdown on transom. Air horn. Safety tether. Swivel boat hook. 5/8" x 15' Bridle line with snatch block. (3) 5/8" x 40' Braided dock lines. (3) 10" x 26" Fenders with acrylic covers. 225' Galvanized steel 5/16" chain. Deck Shield anchor chain guard. Anchor chain locker. Custom stainless steel anchor roller. Custom center anchor roller in center beam. 12v Lofrans electric windless with reversing capstan, gypsy and deck switches. Manson 40lb. anchor with 200’ chain – 2011. 12v Saltwater anchor wash down. (2) 5/8" x 20' Shock absorption bridle lines with chain hooks 5/16" x 300' HT stainless steel chain rode. Wind direction, lightening protection and radar reflector on top of mast. Dinghy davits. Hammock.
- Sails and Rigging
- All sail handling functions can be accomplished with one electric winch right at the helm by one person due to self-tacking ability and all lines leading through a battery of sheet stoppers. JSI Mainsail. Camber spared Mack Jib. Mack Sails high performance Jib – NEW. Storm Sail. North Sails Lazy Back. Spinnaker pack – asymmetrical on roller furling. High performance fractional rig. Rig tensioners. Lazy jacks. Boom brake. All bronze electric halyard winch on mast. Two Main Halyards. 10.3 oz. High modulus Dacron full batten Mainsail with full roach. Quick cover for Mainsail. Tides strong track slide system. Custom tapered mast with Awlgrip finish. Flag halyards and cleats. Custom boom with Awlgrip finish. 8.3 oz. High modulus Dacron full batten self-tacking jib with visibility window. (2) Single line reefs. Chafe cover on shrouds. Boom basket and lazy jacks. Mainsail cover. Maxwell Rode Counter with remote switch. Roller furling gennaker. Adjustable Bridle System from Cockpit. Sampson ALS Xtra Spinnaker Halyard. (2) Lead blocks. (2) Samson XLS Spinnaker sheets. 2 oz. Nylon Asymmetrical Spinnaker (upgrade). Harken 44 Two-speed self-tailing Winch in Cockpit. Custom Spinnaker Turtle. Continuous Line Furling System. Lazybag on Main Sail. Working Sail Area: 833.00 sq. I : 43.42 ft J : 14.92 ft P : 45.42 ft E : 16.25 ft
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 30hp Volvo D-130 diesel engines. Volvo sail drives with split zincs. Volvo 3-Blade folding bronze propellers. Whitlock pull/pull cable steering system. (2) CruisAir 28,000 BTU air conditioning systems with reverse cycle. Engine room blowers. RCI Technologies fuel purification system. Seawater strainers for engines wells Engine control panels in cockpit. Single lever shift/throttles. Emergency tiller. Provisions for locking rudders on center for maintenance with access for adjustment. Rudder shafts are enc losed in a fiberglass tube incorporated into a substantial bulkhead. Tides Marine™ UHMW plastic, watertight, no-maintenance rudder bearings. (1) Baffled 3/16" epoxy-coated aluminum fuel tank with remote gauge and deck fitting. Electrical level gauges on diesel and water tanks as well as access for manually checking for content level. (2) Jabsco 1950 gph 12v automatic bilge pumps with auto switch. (2) Manual bilge pumps. 20 lb Propane bottle with gauge in vented locker. Remote shut off for propane. Spare parts.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229