- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Another price reduction
Owner wants her sold by end of year
WAX HULLSIDES AND FRESH BOTTOM PAINT DONE JUNE 2013
READY FOR SURVEY
Built to run offshore, she will give a good ride when the water gets rough. The clear cockpit, good view from the bridge will make for productive fishing. Powered by dependable twin Caterpillar 3208TAs. Clean Boat.
- Carpeting throughout the main salon and staterooms; wood panel sole in the galley head and corridor. Well crafted cabinets, drawers, and shelving provide storage.
- Magnavox TV JVC DVD Player DirecTV Satellite Receiver Kenwood AM/FM/CD Player Jensen EQA 5000 Equalizer Raritan Ice Maker
- Master Stateroom
- Located Forward Full Berth w/storage below Hanging Locker Sharp LCD TV Sony DVD Player DirecTV Satellite Receiver
- Guest Stateroom
- Located to Starboard Twin Upper & Lower Berths w/storage below Hanging Locker Advent LCD TV/DVD Combo
- Located to Port Enclosed Shower w/ Acrylic Molded Sink & Counter Galley Maid/Delta Marine Electrically Operated Head
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer Galley Maid Electric Range w/ Three (3) Burners Stainless Steel LG Microwave Stainless Steel Sink
- Aft Deck Overhang Two (2) Cushioned Captains’ Chairs & Companion Bench Seat FRP Console Port & Starboard Spreader Lights (facing aft) Rupp Marine #2977 Double Spread Outriggers Five (5) Rod Holders
- Tackle Center w/ Sink, Drawer, Storage Compartments & Bait Freezer Non-skid Deck Teak Covered Gunwale Four (4) Rod Holders Padded Coaming Throughout Fresh/Saltwater Washdowns Three (3) Deck Hatches Provide Access to Aft System & Tanks
- Engine, Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA @375Hp/ea (1800 hours) Hydraulic Steering System Trim Tabs Onan Marine 8 KW Generator (200 hours) Two (2) 30 Amp/125V Shore Power Cords 12-40 Amp Dytek HSD Battery Charger 12V DC Power Panel, Located in Main Salon Two (2) Crusair SMX Air Conditioning Units w/ digital controls+ One (1) Marine Air w/digital control Water Heater (20 Gallons) Glendinning Synchronizer Two (2) Racor 900 FG Fuel Filters/Water Separators
- Electronics & Navigation
- Robertson AP 200DL Autopilot One (1) Garmin 2010C GPS Map One (1) Garmin 128 GPS + One (1) Garmin 120 GPS Raytheon Radar w/ 72mi Range Furuno RP110 Chart Plotter Morse Mechanical Lever/Cable Throttle Controls Guest Remote Spotlight ICOM M602 VHF w/command mike in salon Kenwood AM/FM/CD/MP3 Player Four (4) Exterior Speakers
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Two (2) White + One (1) blue Underwater Lights One (1) Electric Windlass + One (1) Manual Windlass Two (2) Ni-bral Bronze Four-Blade Propellers + Two (2) Spares One (1) Stainless Steel Anchor w/ 200ft Chain 300ft (approx.) of 5/8” 3-braid Marine Grade Nylon Line Four (4) Fenders
- Broker's Comments
- She's a clean boat in good shape. Priced to sell. Located in Miami, broker will gladly do courtesy showings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is located in Miami. Broker will gladly do courtesy showings. Please contact Albert Prego for more details. Office: (954) 607-1376 Mobile: (786) 417-5268 Aprego@yachtblue.net