- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautifully cared for, This 35 Bertram Convertible, powered by twin Cat 3208T (300hp each) with 1950 hrs. Equipped with excellent electronics, large cockpit with full width swim platform, Fighting chair, new Diesel 8kw generator with 5 hrs. Inside of the sliding cabin door you will find the galley along the port side and salon couch along the stbd side. Two zones of heating/cooling, Roomy and comfortable V-berth in the front cabin , single berth in the mid cabin with enclosed head and stand-up shower. Tons of storage space. Hardtop with full 4 sided enclosure.
The Bertram 35's interior layout is well-suited for family cruising, although she's most at home as a fishing boat where her large cockpit, precise handling, and enviable sea-keeping qualities are most appreciated. Only a handful of boats can compare with the Bertram 35 in terms of owner popularity.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Flying Bridge
- A new composite hardtop and 4 sided canvas enclosure surrounds the bridge. There are two Pompanette pedestal chairs with removable cushions for the Capt and Mate, plus a comfortable bench seat in front of the helm console. There is a custom canvas dash cover for the dash and electronics, plus an overhead radiobox.
- Flying Bridge Electronics
- Garmin GPSmap 4212 color 12" screen with Sat Weather capability (2011) Raytheon RayPilot 650 Autopilot Raytheon R41xx Raster Scan Radar Raytheon V8010 Color Echo Sounder Apelco axl 1550 Auto direction finder Dytek ST500 sea surface temperature gauge Rayline remote spotlight Kenwood AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sat stereo (2011) Icom M504 vhf radio (2011) (2) Standard Horizon Omni VHF Radios Datamarine LX300 digital depth finder Glendenning Engine Synchronizer Rudder Position indicator gauge Danforth Magnetic Compass Raytheon L750 fishfinder
- There is a full V-berth in the Bow with a filler cushion and storage drawers beneath. There is a control panel for the forward Heat/AC system here as well as reading lights, overhead hatch with screen for fresh air and light. The mid-cabin bunk is large enough to sleep one adult. There are two very large storage cabinets with spare engine parts (filters, hoses, etc), plus a library of all original owners manuals. The head is located across the hall from the mid-cabin space. The head is equipped with an electric flushing toilet, vanity with medicine cabinet, storage below the vanity, and a working port light for when fresh air is desired. The stand up shower is here as well and has a bi-fold shower door. There is a light and a seat in the shower stall.
- The deep/safe cockpit with wide gunwhales gives the safe and secure feeling that you would expect from a Bertram. A cockpit fighting chair was recently installed but could just as easily be swapped out for a pedestal table. Fresh and Raw water washdown outlets, plus a dockside fresh water connection are located here. The cockpit spreader lights are capable of lighting up the night for an evening of fun.
- Step in through the lockable sliding door into the roomy and clean Salon. Galley counter runs along the port side. Ample storage drawers, Princess 3 burner Stainless Steel stove, SubZero refrigerator, Sharp Carousel II microwave oven, Stainless Steel sink with hot/cold faucet, nice tall windows will slide open when desired and shades can be pulled to close out the sun. There is a seperate zone of Heat/AC for the Salon, controls are located on the ceiling and there is rod storage here as well. A two person sofa sits across the way and there is a stereo for the salon and cockpit. Bottle storage is located down inside of the counter. There are both 12 and 110v lights for this space.
- Engines and generator
- Main engines are Cat 3208T diesels (300hp each) with new injectors, heat exchangers recently cleaned, etc. Engine room is clean and well kept. There is a Glendenning Engine synchronizer, Oil X Change system, Automatic fire supression system. The 8kw Kohler Generator is new (Summer of 2012) with less than 10 hrs of run time. The genset is capable of carrying the full electrical load of the boat.
- located offsite, this wonderful 35 Bertram is located offsite. Please call to make a boarding appointment. International inquiries are always welcome.