- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-MAN 900 CRM V-8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED! NOW $627,000!
SEE THIS GORGEOUS BOAT, CLICK HERE FOR 360 DEGREE VIRTUAL TOUR: https://360.sc/ADVHVVK
This is a high definition virtual tour - if the image takes a little time to load, pause the presentation and give it time to clear.
Two tenders - 110 Sport Boston Whaler with 25 hp four stroke and fold-away inflatable with 9.9 hp. Just came back from Bahamas.
Fresh bottom job, cutlass bearings and full detail May 13, 2013, new enclosures in January 2013, new carpet January 2013, only 795 hours, Sat TV, bow thruster, radar, GPS, beautiful interior.
Call today to arrange for your inspection. Opportunity knocks!
It will be next to sell! Make an offer!
- Great Opportunity
- "Points South" is a great opportunity to purchase a one-owner 2006 58 Sedan with MAN engines! New enclosure in 2012 , Sat TV Bow thruster Two tenders - 11 Boston Whaler fourstroke tender 110 Sport with 25 hp and an i nflatable with 9.9 hp. Hydraulic swim platform
- Galley & Dinette Spacious galley features solid surface counter tops, under counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, microwave, coffee maker, plenty of storage and beautiful hard wood flooring. Ready to make sandwiches on the go, or gourmet meals for extravagant entertaining. Dinette features a custom wood dining table and wrap around seating - offering plenty of room for you and your guests. Stainless Steel Sub Zero counter refrigerators Stainless Steel Sub Zero under counter freezer Stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet w/pull out spray head 2 burner stove Beautiful wood flooring Microwave with convection oven Dinette has great curved seating with high gloss wood table with cover Storage with glass racks
- Factory info
- More powerful and adventurous than any other yacht in its class, the 58 Sedan Bridge is ready to take command of the water. Its bold, dynamic styling includes a fiberglass hardtop as well as the very latest in marine electronics. Driven by powerful twin MAN V8 diesel inboards, this Sedan Bridge has a higher fuel capacity than most yachts in its category, plus all the strength and durability you'll need for exploring rougher waters.
- Master, Guest and VIP Staterooms
- As you walk down the stairs and to port, you will enter the spacious master stateroom with innerspring queen berth. The stateroom is impressive and bigger than many boats in this class. Great storage, with beautiful decor and great finish, ensuite head with nice shower. New airconditioning last year Queen size bed w/ innerspring mattress, pillows and sheets Coordinated spread & carpeted storage below w/ gas-assisted hatch Countertop, solid surface Door, privacy w/ full-length beveled mirror Hanging locker, maple-lined w/ light Stereo, acoustimass w/ jewel Cube® speakers Storage, dresser w/ drawers & lift top vanity Storage locker (maple-lined w/ adjustable shelves) TV, 20" flatscreen LCD (120V) w/DVD/CD/VCR w/remote, coax Outlet & gain control panel As you walk toward the bow you will see the next guest stateroom. This has offset upper and lower berths and a great design with TV and closet . Custom bed, lower bunk w/ mattress, pillows, sheets & storage below bed Upper bunk w/ mattress, pillows, sheets & coordinated spread Hanging locker, maple-lined w/ light Storage, shelf TV/DVD combo, 13" - 120V w/ remote Washer/dryer combo w/upper around the corner Storage cabinet Guest head and shower Bath accessories with satin finish Door, privacy - access from hallway Door, privacy - access from starboard Guest stateroom w/ full-length mirror Flooring, tile Handrail, elliptical stainless steel Head, large (VacuFlush) Shower w/ seat & adjustable Shower wand Storage, medicine cabinet - mirrored vanity w/ solid surface countertop, Solid surface sink w/ Grohe faucet Mirrors & storage below As you approach the VIP stateroom, the forward stateroom has a full size queen berth and will impress even your most discriminating guests. There is access to an excellent shower with head through a private door. Bed, queen-size w/Innerspring mattress, pillows, sheets, coordinated spread, drawers & carpeted storage below w/ gas-assisted hatch Hanging locker, maple-lined w/ light Mirrored rope locker bulkhead Storage, cabinet w/ drawers - port TV, 17" LCD flatscreen w/ DVD
- Air conditioned flybridge
- As you walk up the Stairs to an air conditioned flybridge, there is excellent visibility and seating for everyone. The enclosure is brand new as of December 2012 and a beautiful blue to mach the hull color. She has everything you need, including a flat screen TV upstairs.There is a Norcold refrigerator and Uline ice maker to limit your trips downstairs. Bow thruster, autopilot, radar VHF radio w/ remote speaker & 8 fiberglass antenna Raymarine autopilot - raypilot ST-8001 Raymarine E120 GPS/chartplotter/radar w/ integrated 4kW open array (12.1" Color LCD) Sea Ray Navigator II GPS/Chartplotter - 12.1" PC w/Sunlight-Viewable Touch-Screen Beverage holders, stainless steel NEW 2012 carpet liner, snap-in Handrails, 316 stainless steel Hardtop, fiberglass w/overhead storage (20x20) hatch w/stainless steel grab rails Overhead lighting w/electronic dimmer & red night lighting Icemaker, 120V Lighting, indirect Outlet, 120V GFI protected Outlet, cable TV Refrigerator, 120V Seating, aft bench Seating, helm (2) w/fllip-up thigh-rise Bolsters, armrests & heavy-duty Pedestals w/slides, swivels & pneumatic vertical adjustments Seating, u-shaped w/storage below - Forward Ship's bell Steering wheel with wood-accent Molded-in steps with bridge access with storage below Stereo, Clarion® 12V AM/FM single CD, Sirius® satellite receiver w/ antenna 6-Disc CD changer, amplifier, subwoofer, speakers (4 - bridge, 2 - cockpit) & digital bridge Storage, drawer - helm
- Electrical Systems
- Alarms, Bilge Temperature to Systems Monitor Alarms, High-Water - Bilge Bow Thruster, 24V Compass Emergency Engine Stop Emergency Engine Start System Horn, Air - 24V w/ Accumulator Tank Instrument Panels - Brushed Metal Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray® Backlit w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Stainless Steel Bezels Includes: Engine Sync, Fuel (2), Oil Pressure (2), Tachometers w/LCD Hourmeters, Voltmeters (2) Water Temperature (2) Shift & Throttle Controls, Electronic Spotlight w/Dual Halogen Bulbs - Remote-Controlled (ACR®) Steering, Hydraulic - Power-Assisted Steering, Tilt Wheel Steering Wheel, Wood-Accent Switch Panel (Backlit) - Brushed Metal Switches, Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers & Electronic Dimmer Control AIR CONDITIONING/HEATING Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle System ENGINE ROOM: Bilge Pumps, 24V Automatic (2 Bilge, 1 Fwd Cabin) Bilge Pumps, 24V Automatic High-Water (1 Bilge, 1 Fwd Cabin) Engine Drip Sumps Exhaust, Power Pac/Lift System Mufflers & Sound Insulation Fan Fire Extinguishers Fire Suppression System - Automatic (Dual) w/Diesel Shutdown, Override & Manual Pull Flooring, Fiberglass Diamond Plate Freshwater Cooling Gel-Coated Engine Room, Oyster Insulation, Engine Room - 2" w/Vinyl Barrier Ladder, Stainless Steel - Removable/Swing-Away Light, Cord Reel Lighting, 24V Oil Changer System - Engines,Transmissions & Generator Storage Rack Synchronizer, Engines ELECTRONICS : Electronics Circuit, 50 Amp/12V VHF Radio w/Remote Speaker & 8' Fiberglass Antenna Raymarine Autopilot - Raypilot ST-8001+ Raymarine E120 and Navigator GPS/Chartplotter/Radar w/Integrated 4kW Open Array (12.1" Color LCD) Sea Ray Navigator II, GPS/Chartplotter - w/Sunlight-Viewable Touch-Screen LCD, Water Temp & Depth Electrical Systems: Batteries, 8-D w/Boxes (4)&Group 27 For Genset (1) Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/10 Amp/12V Battery Charger/Converter, 240V/50 Amp/24V Battery Charger Overcurrent Protection Battery Equalizer, 60 Amp (2) Battery Solenoid Switches, 12V (2), 24V (2) Panel, DC Main Breaker(Glendinning) 50 Amp/240V/60 Cyclew/50' Cord & Wireless Remote Transformer, Shore Power Isolation - 50 Amp/240V/60 Cycle Wiring, Color-Coded & Labeled w/Chafe Protection
- Fuel, Water and Waste Systems
- FUEL SYSTEMS: Crossover Fuel System (Generator Only) Fuel Filters (3) (Racor®) (2) 75-1000MAX (Dual) for Engines (1) 500MA for Generator Fuel Lines USCG - Type A-1 Fuel Tanks, Aluminum w/Electric Sending Units (2) Freshwater Hose & Spigot Engine Rooreshwater Washdown & Dockside Inlet w/Cockpit Shower - Hot & Cold Pressure Water System w/Dual 24V Pumps Water Heater, 240V (18-Gallon) Water Manifold System WASTE SYSTEM: Cabin Sump Pump, 24V - Shower/Air Conditioning Condensate w/Hinged Service Lid Central Drain System Head System (VacuFlush) Holding Tank Level Indicators - MDP Holding Tank w/Dockside Pump-Out & Automatic Cut-Off (68-Gallon) Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System UNDERWATER GEAR: Bonding System w/Zinc Hull Plate Propeller Shafts, 2 1/2" Stainless Steel (2) Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup Rudders, Manganese-Bronze w/Stainless Steel Posts Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless w/Extra Seal Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, 24V Hydraulic Transom-Mounted, Heavy-Duty, Dual Rams w/Pump
- Hull and Deck
- Bottom Paint in good shape Bow Rail, 316 Stainless Steel w/Welded Stanchions, Intermediate Rails & Life Lines Cleats, Custom Sea Ray® Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (8) Deck Fill Plates, Stainless Steel Deck Rails, 316 Stainless Steel Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Handrails, 316 Stainless Steel Hatch, Deck Vent - Translucent w/Locks & Sky Screen Cover (20x20) Lights, Navigation Portlights, Stainless Steel (6 Fixed, 2 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Vent System, Engine Room - Integral Windows, Deck Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Glass - Bonded-In Canvas (Sunbrella®): Aft Curtain Hardtop Enclosure Windshield Shades Windlass System: Anchor, Galvanized Anchor Chain Storage w/Hatch Anchor Chute, Stainless Steel Anchor Washdown Spigot w/Hose Windlass, Chain w/Foot Switches Standards NMMA Yacht Certification Rub Rail, PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert Storage, Transom Wall (For Fenders & Gear) Hydraulic Swim Platform, Extended w/ Concealed Stainless Steel Ladder & Grab Handle
- The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer at 954-445-2290 Russ@denisonyachtsales.com Click here for Virtual Tour: https://360.sc/ADVHVVK