- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Built in 1987 specifically for a South Florida Sailfish enthusiast the current and second owner has enjoyed her on the sailfish scene as well. A proven sailfish tournament champion and a perfect all around boat for FL and the Bahamas, this is a true custom walkaround that has been babied from day one. This is an excellent rough water boat including a head sea and a well thought out layout truly ahead of its time.
- Owner's personal belongings excluded from sale.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting in the cockpit there are two large livewells, one in-deck and another along the transom as well as a liftout fishbox. There is a 6 rod Murray Brothers rocket launcher with electric plug in the stanchion as well as 2 under gunnel plugs for electrics. Moving forward of the spacious cockpit you can walk around either side of the helm deck to the bow where there is a 4 rod Murray Brothers rocket launcher with electric plug in stanchion. The layout offers 360 degrees of walkaround fishability. There is a full Hopewell tower with controls and E-80 Raymarine unit. There is also a Birdsall Marine half tower built in 1998 included that has been stored in an air conditioned warehouse since removal. It bolts on the same bolt-on holes as the full tower. Rupp single spreader outriggers match the lines of the tower. The helm deck has a centerline Palm Beach teak helm with single lever controls. There is cushioned seating forward of the console with a large storage compartment below as well as a large cushioned bench seat to port with storage underneath. A full electronics package is protected by a plexiglass top that opens. There are tackle drawers on the starboard side of the console for plenty of storage. There are two engine hatches, one forward of the engines and one aft, for easy access. The cabin is accessed through a door that unlocks and slides down. The interior is easily maintained and painted and has sufficient drains to be hosed out at the end of the day. There is an enclosed stand up head with toilet to port. To starboard is a full height hanging locker with helium tank storage rack and custom tackle drawers with kite tubes. Electrical AC/DC panel is immediately to port. There are two 48” settees to port and starboard, a center insert can easily be converted into a bunk. There is custom rod storage for 10 rods and 2 kite rods allowing you to store your rods inside without breaking everything down. There are large storage compartments forward of the settees.
- (2) 48” settees to port and starboard Enclosed stand up head with toilet Full height hanging locker Tackle drawers and kite storage tubes Electrical AC/DC panel Helium tank storage rack Custom rod storage without having to break anything down for 10 rods and 2 kites Large storage compartments
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine E120 & E80 Raymarine AP26 autopilot ICOM 504 VHF Furuno RD-30 Flo-scan gauges Ritchie compass Clarion stereo AM/FM/CD/iPod ready Furuno RD-30
- Raymarine E80 repeater Furuno RD-30
- Electrical System
- 12 V DC system Professional Mariner battery charger 30 Amp 125 V Shore power (4) 12V batteries
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Twin CAT 3208TA with 635 hours SMOH ZF Transmissions Racor system for engines Halon fire system Crash pumps Battery switches Trolling valves Dripless shaft seals Engine alarm system Battery switches Bilge pumps
- Fishing Equipment
- Hopewell tower with controls and steering Also included: Birdsall Marine half tower (stored in A/C warehouse) that mounts on same bolts as full tower 50 gallon in-deck oval livewell 40 gallon livewell with plexi top molded in transom Livewell pump box below deck with 2 pumps and adjustable valve system (4) Rod Murray Brothers rocket launcher at bow with 12v/15amp outlet at pedestal (6) Rod Murray Brothers rocket launcher in cockpit with 12v/15amp outlet at pedestal (2) Electric reel outlets under port and starboard gunnel (8) Rupp in-gunnel rodholders (4 forward and 4 aft) (6) Rodholders on tower legs (5) Tackle drawers on starboard side of console Rupp single spreader outriggers
- Cockpit & Deck Equipment
- (2) Stainless Steel stern cleats (2) Rybovich hawse pipes (4) Aeeon 10” pop-up cleats Aeeon pop-up bow light Fortress anchor Freshwater/saltwater washdown In deck fish box Tuna door Self bailing cockpit 3-Sided Isinglass enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Or Dave Meyer at 561-722-1047 or via Email at DMeyer@hmy.com