CLEAN and READY TO SAIL!
This Cal MK III is in excellent condition, reflecting pride of ownership all around. In 2011-2012 the owner replaced quite a few items from new custom canvas, custom interior headliner, to batteries.
The interior is well-laid out with a forward V-berth that will sleep two adults and a aft quarter berth that will sleep one person. In addition the settee and convertible dinette to port, converts into a double berth and the settee to starboard will sleep one person. There is ample storage in drawers, cabinets, a hanging locker and under berth storage for all of your supplies. The galley is well laid-out with a custom expandable counter for more working area, a deep and well insulated icebox, stainless steel sink, stovetop and oven.
Featuring a fully battened main sail with two sets of reef points, storm jib, 110 working jib, 150 Genoa, spare main sail with two sets of reef points, fresh water cooled, Westerbeke diesel engine and an Achilles dinghy with a Johnson 2-stroke, 6 hp motor.
A great deal, on a spacious sailboat ... call and set your appointment TODAY!!
- Forward Master V-berth; comfortably sleeps two, emergency hatch, port light, storage cabinets on both sides of berth and storage below berth Mid-quarter berth will sleep one person Spacious salon Custom interior headliner wtih insulation L-shaped salon settee to port will covert into a double berth Salon sette to starboard converts to a single berth (6) cabinets in salon for extra provision and gear storage Hanging locker in salon Head with pressurized water, Raritan marine toilet, sink, lots of cabinet and vanity storage. (4) Lexan ports, heavy duty ( new ) Plenty of port light (3) LED lights (new) Beautiful teak trim and cabinetry
- Galley Maid Super Heat Oven and stove top Insulated ice box (upgraded) Custom work surface over the stove Custom folding galley work table Stainless steel sink Drawers for storage
- Engines and Mechanical
- Engine: Westerbeke HP: 30 Fresh-water cooled Electric fuel pump Racor fuel filter Bilge was steam cleaned 9/2012 New hoses for holding tank New cutlass bearing and stuffing box
- Fuel: 30 gallons Water: 60 gallons Holding: 15 gallons
- Electronics and Navigation
- GPS: Magellan Meridian XL Fishfinder: Humminbird Wide 128 Depthsounder Auto Pilot: Navico WP300 Compass: Ritchie VHF: ICOM M58 Navigation table with chart light CD player and radio with (4) speakers Nav lights replaced with max-range LED's ( new )
- Xantrex battery charger ( new ) (2) 12 volt Deep Cycle batteries 95 amp alternator (2) electric bilge pumps and (1) manual bilge pump 50' 30 amp power cord Masthead Tri-Color with strobe light Man-overboard strobe light
- Deck Equipment
- Monitor Self Steering Windvane 30" Stainless steel wheel Navico WP300 Wheel Pilot ForeSpar outboard motor lifting crane Dorade boxes with Brass Cowl Vents (3) winch handles and holders 2-bladed prop (spare) Flopper stopper Horseshoe life ring Boat hook Teak cockpit table and teak beverage rack Cockpit cushions Swim ladder (6) Life jackets and (5) floatable cushions Flares, horns, bell, whistles (3) Fire extinguishers Life lines Plath windless (manual) Bruce 22 lb anchor with roller, 180' of chain, plus 200' 5/8" nylon rode (Bow) Danforth 12 lb anchor with roller, 100' of chain, plus 200' 5/8" rode (Stern) ALL varnish/bright-work completed ( 5/2012 ) Red shear stripe ( new ) Bottom paint ( 2011 ) Achilles Dinghy and Johnson 2-stroke, 6 hp motor are included in purchase
- Sails and Rigging
- Main sheet, main, jib halyards ( new ) Fully battened main sail with (2) sets of reef points Storm jib 110 working jib 150 Genoa Spare main with battens and (2) sets of reef points Reaching strut Barient #25 winch to starboard Barient #25 and #16 winches to port
- Canvas - ALL NEW
- ALL NEW CANVAS Dodger with heavy duty long life windows and covers Custom stainless steel hand holds Side windows and covers Sail cover Winch covers Handrail covers Companion way cover Wheel cover Compass cover Hatch covers Dorade box cover Fender covers
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE.
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" inclided in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.