Jacpot is located in unbelievably beautiful Quepos Costa Rica at the Marina Pez Vela and it is totally equipped for fishing offshore (Sail Fish, Marlin, Dorado, Rooster Fish, Tuna, etc)
Are you an individual that wants to have access to a Fishing yacht year round in one of the premiere fishing destinations in the world? Costa Rica is convenient to Houston, Atlanta, Miami and New Orleans. You just hit the JacPot! You can stay on the boat and it is a great entertainment tool at an Extremely low cost.
Jacpot is a legendary Ocean 55 Super Sport and is already located in one of the best fishing areas left in the world! She is in Quepos, Costa Rica, in the heart of the best fishing in the world!
Highlights include expansive three-stateroom, three-head interior (note bow master suite), tournament-class fishing cockpit, impressive list of standard equipment. Weight efficient hull performs well with relatively small engines. Jacpot is perfect to take your friends down one week and your family the next! Don't miss out on this opportunity to buy a legend at an unbelievable price.
Tops out at 30 knots and cruises 27 knots. What are you waiting for? You may never have an opportunity like this again. Act now before someone else does!
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Vessel's deck layout is of typical Sportfisherman with super structure amidships surmounted by fly bridge with FRP hard top and full tuna tower, extremely large open foredeck, side deck passages, and open aft cockpit. Vessel's interior fit and trim is of teak joinery work, vinyl headliners, carpet way saloon and remainder of vessel carpeted other than heads and galley. Berthing accommodations provided for a total of six (6) persons in three private staterooms with additional sleeping capacity for two (2) persons in built-in settee way saloon. Accommodations include three (3) enclosed heads each fitted with electric marine toilets, usually fresh water supply at basins and showers. Parquet floor tiles at salon entrance. Headliners in good condition. GE Spacemaker clothes washer. Kenmore clothes dryer. Thomas central vacuum system.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- JACPOT is divded by non-W/T partition bulkheads providing the space for the forepeak/ rope locker. The Master head includes inset stall shower on C/L, lavatory and Galley Maid electric head. Continuing aft is the Master stateroom which features a double size berth canted to port, hanging lockers port and starboard forward and aft (total of four) with stowage cabinetry to starboard, built-in TV and stowage above berth portside. Continuing aft through thre starboard passageway you will find the VIP stateroom to port with a double berth arrangement. Hanging locker forward to port with private head with enclosed shower and Galley Maid electric head and lavatory forward. Moving aft, the guest head is to starboard with a door to the third stateroom, which contains berthing for two persons in upper/ lower berthing arrangement with hanging locker fore and aft. Stepping up to the main salon you will find the galley to starboard and dinette table to starboard aft. Continuing aft to port you will find the bar with built-in cabinetry and stowage aft thereto. The salon boasts a large L-shaped settee aft and two chairs. Below the salon is the machinery space; flying bridge above. Continuing aft from the salon, stepping down to the open aft cockpit with ancillary machinery space below is the lazarette/ steering compartment aft thereto. Access to the engine compartment is forward.
- Adequate horizontal work surface. Abundant towage cabinetry. Large granite tile countertop with teak cabinetry. 4-burner Schott Ceran glass electric range with oven and down draft vent. GE approx. 18 cu. ft. refrigerator/ freezer. Frigidaire automatic dishwater. Single basin stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure taps. Sinkerator garbage disposal. Sharp Carousel II built-in microwave/ convection oven. U-Line ice maker.
- Navigational Equipment
- FLYBRIDGE: ICOM Model M-127 VHF. Furuno 1761, 7" CRT radar with 4 KW open array antenna. Datamarine International Offshore digital depth sounders. North Star 800 Loran C receiver. Simrad autopilot system AP-20 head unit. 5" Ritchie magnatic compass. Northstar 951X GPS LCD chartplotter with DBRDytek water temperature gauge. Furuno FCV582L color LCD fish finder. KVH Tracvision stabilized self tracking satellite TV antenna. TOWER: ICOM M 402 VHF radio. Si-Tex LCD video sounder. Datamarine S200DL digital depth repeater. Datamarine International Offshore digital depth sounders. Simrad autopilot AP-22 head unit. 4" Ritchie magnetic compass.
- RCA Direct TV receiver. JBL MR-17 AM/ FM/ CD stereo. JBL MR-5 AM/ FM/ CD stereo. Proscan 30" color TV CRT screen. Sony SLV-700HF-VCR. Sony 5-disc CD player.
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- JACPOT is fitted with teak cockpit covering boards on gunnel and teak toe rail at deck perimeter. Hull construction below water line solid laid-up fiberglass reinforced polyester contact molded with freeboard hull areas above water line to deck AIREX cored. Decks and deckhouse of molded FRP with sandwich core. All exterior walk surfaces provided with non-skid surface. Single pass anodized aluminum pipe bow and foredeck safety rail. Dinghy chcok on foredeck. (2) Bow and (2) Stern mooring cleats. Foredeck rope locker. Cockpit and cockpit covering boards of solid teak. Cockpit coaming pads. Full anodized aluminum tuna tower with FRP hard top over fly bridge. Fully equipped tower helm station. Tower station fitted with Z style soft top. Three-side helm bimini front enclosure. 110 VAC bait well pump. Fortress FX-55 Danforth style anchor stored in pulpit, with 200' nylon rode and chain. Swim platform.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- PORT ENGINE 150 HOURS since major overhaul, STARBOARD ENGINE 0 since major overhaul! Twin Detroit Diesel Type 8V92TA turbo charged, after cooled 8 cylinder, 2 cycle diesel engines developing approx. 735 BHP each @ 2300 RPM. Fresh water cooled via enclosed engine-mounted heat exchangers. Engines fitted with 12 volt electric components. Turbo charger intakes fitted with Walker Engineering Air Sep vacuum base engine breathing system. All exhaust is double clamped. Thermal blankets fitted turbos and exhaust risers. Engine fuel system fitted Racor 100MA water separators. Capital HY25000 hydraulic clutch reverse reduction gear assemblies, ratio 1:5:1. Hynautic hydraulic steering system with two helm stations. ZF electric engine and transmission controls, single duel lever controls at flybridge and tower helms. Fuel capacity approx. 1,000 gallons in two aluminum tanks. Fresh water capacity approx. 200 gallons in two 100-gallon polyethylene tanks. Holding tank capacity approx. 100 gallons. TYPE III MSD system with deck and overboard discharge. Northern Lights 20 KW 120/240 VAC single phase generator with 2407 hours, driven by 4-cylinder diesel engine. (2) Exhaust blowers serving heads. (2) 4" Exhaust blowers serve machinery space. Bennett trim tabs. Low lube oil pressure/ high water temperature alarms. High level bilge alarm. Drive engine is fresh water cooled via engine-mounted heat exchanger. Engine fuel system fitted with Racor 500 filter. Shallow well 3/4 HP 115 VAC fresh water pressure set with accumulator tank. (3) Rule 20000 GPH, 12 volt submersible bilge pumps with auto/ manual switch controls. (3) Galley Maid 120 VAC head pumps. Reverso oil change out pump system. 115 VAC air conditioning cooling water pump. Shurflo 12 VDC salt water washdown pump. Jabsco 12 VDC macerator MSD discharge pump. 12 VDC reversible fuel transfer pump. Rule 800 GPH 12 VDC submersible bilge pump with automatic float.
- Electrical System
- ACR Dual beam electric remote control spotlight. 20-gallon electric water heater. (3) Cruisair Model WJAH12, 12,000 BTU air conditioning units serving salon, guest and master staterooms. Air conditioning condensing units served by five (5) evaporator units with SMX II controls. 50 amp 240 VAC shore power service through Cablemaster cord retrieval system. Main engines start and ship service served by two banks of two (2) each 8-D batteries. Sentry FR Series 40 amp automatic battery charger. Batteries fitted with safety disconnect switches. Dual voltage ship interior lighting. Engine room is well lighted by (4) 2-ft. long marine florescent fixtures, two vapor globe AC fixtures. AC and DC service distribution panel in salon with breaker type overload protection.
- Safety Equipment
- (10) TYPE 1 Adult life jackets. TYPE IV 20" throwable ring buoy. Navigation lights. Fire Boy Halon 1301 automatic/ remote actuating from cockpit extinguishing system. (2) B-12 1/2# portable fire extinguishers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Brian Hermann, 954.993.4195 Email: email@example.com