- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN ONE OF THE FEW BENETEAU 373'S TO COME TO MARKET IN THE WESTERN US. EXTREMELY POPULAR AND EASY TO HANDLE, NOT TO MENTION ECONOMICAL TO BUY AND OPERATE. THIS IS AN IMMACULATE 2 STATEROOM OWNERS VERSION WITH VERY LITTLE USE ON HER.
Your first impression of her will move you to want to see more. A closer look will reveal all that earned her the Boat of the Year title by the Cruising World Magazine judges. Not only is she beautiful, but the Beneteau 373 performs well on the water and equally well at anchor. Built to take what the sea demands, the Beneteau 373 has a hull-to-deck construction that is built with a century strong tradition of dependability and safety. In fact, Beneteau sailboats have logged over five million miles without a single recorded structural hull failure. But her strength extends far beyond the hull. On decks, you’ll find high grade Lewmar®marine hardware. A cockpit and deck design that is inspired by sailors and designed by the best naval architects.
TIME TO GO SAILING!!!
- BONUS ADDITION
- 18" 3 Blade FOLDING MAX PROP V.P. - $4800 addition - WOW
- It’s a first for the sailing industry. A pivoting wheel that easily allows you to rotate it from steering position into alignment with the boat’s centerline – all to allow you and your crew clear access through the cockpit from transom to companionway. Innovative? Certainly. Expected? Maybe not on other boats, but that’s why Beneteau is the world’s leading manufacturer of sailboats. Every Beneteau is a brilliant combination of innovation, style, performance and value. And no other sailboat illustrates this beautiful blend more than the 373, designed by Berret/Racoupeau. Full of light and steady through the course, the Beneteau 373 is the perfect yacht for those who want to travel across oceans or just across the bay to a comfortable gunk hole.
- MORE HIGHLIGHTS
- Below decks, the Beneteau 373 boasts the fine joinery and exquisite woodwork that have become Beneteau hallmarks. The salon is illuminated with natural light through large, panoramic windows. Storage is readily available throughout the interior. The galley is well-equipped for the most demanding of chefs. But perhaps the most luxurious amenity is found in the head: a separate stall shower. From the hull up, the Beneteau 373, is one of the finest yachts in her class. All at an incredible value.
- Optional Equipment - Negotiable but NOT INCLUDED in sale price
- 9.6' Achilles LS88 raft 6hp Tohatsu 4 stroke outboard 2 kayaks Honda EU2000i generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com