- 36 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Diversion is a fun and easy to sail sloop that is perfect for a long weekend in Catalina. She is one of the easiest sailboats to single hand with her roller furling main and jib. Jib lines and traveler lines run right back to the helmsman, making it a cinch to single hand. This boat was factory outfitted with every option a southern California sailor could desire.
- Roller furling main that was built new in 2012! Roller furling jib new in 2010. Rigged for gennaker or asymetrical spinnaker.
- Keel Details
- The deep keel is LEAD! Draft is 6'5"
- Cockpit Description
- Cockpit Gear Locker Cockpit cushions, new for 2012 Stern rail seat cushions, new for 2012 Cockpit Sail Locker Extra Large Cockpit Seats Halyard Stowage Wells Hinging Helmsman Seat Hot/Cold Transom Shower Integral Cockpit Grab Rail & Fold Out Table folding Wheel Lewmar Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard Jib Winches Placed Aft at The Helm Manual Bilge Pump High Volume Walk-Through Transom
- Galley Description
- AC and DC Electrical Outlets Built-In Trash Receptacle Double Stainless Steel Sinks In-Counter Storage Bin Lighted & Ventilated Dry-In Dish Rack Microwave Oven Gimballed LPG Stove w/Oven Refrigerator
- Safety Description
- Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller Emergency bilge pump High water bilge pump and alarm in the cockpit
- Motor Description
- Yanmar 29 HP (21 KW) Diesel motor with shaft 3-Blade fixed propeller. She backs up like a dream. So easy. Yanmar extremely well maintained. Oil changed regularly. Motor is smooth.
- Systems Description
- AC/DC Switch Panel Battery Charger 30 Amp Cabin Lighting CE Certification Deluxe Engine Panel w/Alarms and Hour Meter Dockside Power w/Cord Dual 12V Battery Switches 220V Electrical System Electric Automatic Bilge Pump 75 Gallon (284 L) Fresh Water Capacity 38 Gallon (144 L) Fuel capacity 6 Gallon (23 L) Electric Water Heater 30 Gallon (114 L) Waste Capacity w/Macerator Pump Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Multiple AC Outlets in Cabin Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder w/Alarm Raymarine ST60 Knotmeter w/Log Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste Navigation Light Package New holding tank hoses in 2013.
- Anodized B&R Rig by Selden Solid Boom Vang Roller furling Reefing System 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Inboard Jib Track w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Jib Furling System Mainsail rolls into the mast with ease Mainsheet on Arch (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Jib Winches w/Handles (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches w/Handles (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers & Organizers Windex Wind Vane
- Anchor Roller Dual Anchor Well Windlass. 50 feet of chain and 300 feet of rode Balanced Spade Rudder w/Composite Shaft Balsa Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 Gates (3) Fixed Hull Ports HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement Integrated Swim Platform Keel Antimonious Lead Deep draft Maxguard UV-Inhibited Gelcoat Molded-In Nonskid Deck 360 Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert (3) Opening Hatches (4) Opening Ports Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern & Spring Cleats Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Mainsheet Stainless Steel Deck Handrails Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats and Drink Holders Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder (2) Transom Storage Lockers Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint Windshield Fixed Ports
- Other Options
- Fully enclosable doger and bimini set up Cockpit Stereo w/CD & Cockpit Arch Speakers Extended wheel Guard w/Large Instrument Pod 13" Flat Panel TV w/DVD Player High Bilgewater Alarm & Pump Inverter Raymarine 4000 Autopilot Raymarine C-80 chartplotter with GPS and RADAR Raymarine ST60 Knot & Depth Upgrade Raymarine ST60 WindMachine Remote mic for VHF
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether you are ready to set sail for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 36 can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the BOC, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. Your benefit: better performance with less effort. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with instruments. Single lever control and fold down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere you look and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate.Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works for you as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call Chris Jester at 949 650-7245 or email ChrisJ@cruisingyachts.net for information. The boat is located in a slip in Newport Beach. Easy parking.