- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 HO MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Super Clean, One owner Boat, this 29 Open has been kept in fresh and brakish water since new and Dry Stored every Winter. Options include reverse cycle Heat/AC, Helm deck carpeting, Teak & Holly cabin sole, Fold-away stern seat, Port side lounge seating, dockside water connection, Fiberglass Arch, 4 sided canvas enclosure, canvas upholstery covers. Powered by twin Fresh water cooled 5.7 liter High Output MPI Crusader inboard engines (375 hrs). Color GPS/Plotter, Furuno Fishfinder, VHF, Clarion Stereo w/ helm remote, Fiberglass swim platform with fold out ladder. Boats this clean do not come around very often, call today!!
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The hull of the Tiara 2900 Open is designed with prop pockets to lessen shaft and running angles for lower bow height while cruising. Ax-head rudders allow for better handling and control. Sound levels are modest thanks to insulation in the engine room and a muffler system that includes side exhausts. Construction features include a vinylester barrier coat, solid-glass bottom, knitted biaxial cloth and Coremat in the hullsides, and end-grain balsa in the decks. For additional protection against alignment problems, the engines are mounted with solid-brass rods that pass through the stringers horizontally. The cabin is equipped with a bifold door at the companionway for easy entry. The aft back cushion on the dinette lifts and latches onto the overhead with a nylon strap to expose open space below the helm station, resulting in a double berth that stretches six feet, four inches. The forward berth is also a double thanks to a fold-up drop section. The head is designed with a curved door to maximize interior space. The galley has dual-voltage refrigerator, single-burner electric cooktop, and a molded sink with pressure freshwater system. In the cockpit, the helm console tilts aft, while the gray fiberglass dash minimizes glare on the clustered VDO gauges. Back-to-back seats give the helmsman a clear view through the windshield, designed with a thick band of poly trim along the top of the windshield frame to turn back the occasional spray. The cockpit has optional fish wells and a walk-through transom door.
- Vessel "Walk Through"
- Truly a "Cream Puff", this boat is in wonderful condition. Here is what the Power Boat Guide has to say about the 2900 Open: Classic dual purpose express with upscale interior, big cockpit delivers BEST IN CLASS engineering, construction and performance. Uncluttered cockpit features double helm and companionway seats forward, twin aft facing seat, wide transom door. The entire helm deck raises electrically offering excellent engine access. Well appointed cabin with full galley, stand up head with shower, convertible dinette. NOTE, classy teak and holly cabin sole, expensive Corian counters. Twin 320hp gas inboards cruise at 20 kts and top out close to 30 kts.
- The engine room is as clean as anything you will see at a "Boat show", as the pictures would indicate. The twin fresh water cooled 5.7 liter High Output MPI Crusaders with 375 hrs have been expertly cared for by this, the original owner. The dripless shaft seals keep the bilge clean and dry. The cockpit lazarette space is also clean and dry and provides easy access to the rudder posts and aft bilge area.
- Located Offsite. This Beautifully cared for 290 Tiara Open is located offsite, please feel free to call to make a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome.