- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 199 Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS IS THE BEST PRICED OFFSHORE 54 OR 55 PILOTHOUSE ON THE MARKET. PURCHASED IN 1997 BY AN EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE OWNER, THIS BEAUTIFUL YACHT IS READY TO START CRUISING WITH A NEW FAMILY. EASY TO SEE IN COCONUT GROVE, FLORIDA, DON'T THINK OF PURCHASING ANOTHER PILOTHOUSE MOTORYACHT WITHOUT LOOKING AT "CAMELOT" FIRST!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Offshore 55 Pilothouse features a solid hand-laminated fiberglass hull with epoxy barrier coat, and hand-laminated fiberglass deck and superstructure. All Offshore yachts feature well thought-out details such as covered walkaround decks for maximum safety and comfort as well as window frames, doors, and hatches made of gelcoated fiberglass so they can't corrode like aluminum or rot like wood. Offshore hull design features a generous beam and finely veed and deep forefoot that gradually tapers to a 12-degree deadrise at the transom. This design produces a hull that is quick to get on plane and knifes cleanly through waves and chop throughout the speed range.
- Accomodations & Layout
- The Offshore 55 is a raised pilothouse design with two guest staterooms forward and the master stateroom amidship. The very spacious pilothouse has deck access doors both port and starboard, and a L- shaped setee with table to port and a pass through to the galley. The galley and salon are three steps down and aft of the pilot house and this area opens to the cockpit. The master stateroom is amidship and reached via a private stairway from the salon- a very desirable layout for those who like their privacy. Adjacent is the master head with shower. The forward stateroom has V-berths with center filler. The other guest stateroom is aft to port with upper/ lower berths. These staterooms share a head with shower.
- Origo 3 burner stove Sub- Zero refrigerator and freezer- second refrigerator in wheelhouse Roper trash compactor Sharp Carousel convection microwave oven Ice maker (cockpit) Corian counters Whirlpool washer and dryer Hot water heater Pressure and dockside water
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Wheelhouse: Raytheon Nav/398 GPS Raytheon Raychart 600 plotter Raytheon R41X 48 Mile Radar Raytheon Ray 202 VHF Radio Autohelm Tri- Data repeater speed/ distance/ depth Raytheon Raypilot 650 autopilot Autohelm Electric Compass SEA 222 Single Sideband Radio Furuno FAX207 weatherfax Flybridge Furuno FCV- 667 color video sounder Standard VHF radio Pioneer am/fm/tape/cd stereo Raytheon Raychart 600 plotter- remote head Raytheon R21 Radar- remote head Autohelm Tri- Data Repeater Raytheon Raypilot 650 autopilot control head Raytheon Nav 298 GPS Entertainment System Mitsubishi 27" T.V. (salon) 2 Mitsubishi T.V.'s (staterooms) Kenwood 80 watt pro logic receiver Kenwood tuner Mitsubishi VCR 6- Boston Acoustic speakers Infinity sub- woofer Dantronics T.V. antenna
- Electrical System
- 12 KW Northern Lights with Sound Shield 8 kw Northern Lights generator with Sound Shield 110 Volt- 220 Volt (AC) 12 Volt - 24 Volt (DC) Trace 2500 watt inverter Newmar 35 amp battery charger Battery parallel & isolator switches Lewco 80 amp battery charger 4- 50 amp shore connectors Dockside Electrical Cables
- Deck & Hull
- Maxwell 3500 Windless with 300' of chain- remote controlled Bow Pulpit with dual anchor rollers Bow Rail Radar Arch with Bimini Top Navigation and anchor lights Marquip 1000 lb low profile davit 6- man EV life raft in canister Weather covers on bridge seating ALL NEW BRIDGE SEATING CUSHIONS Custom TEAK LADDERBACK HELM SEATS on Flybridge and in Pilot House Windshield Shade Cover "Fridgid Rigid" Deck Freezer on Flybridge Norcold Refrigerator on Flybridge Teak Cockpit Sole Fiberglass Swim Platfrom with Ladder Transom Door Aft Ladder to Flybridge Engine Access from Cockpit and Salon Emergency Tiller Coast Guard Safety Package
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Wesmar 24V Electric Bow Thruster Village Marine 600 GPD Water Maker Vac-U-Flush Heads (Fresh Water) Lube Oil Change System Windshield Washers and Wipers Saltwater Washdown Sea Cocks and sea strainers 2 Engine Room Blowers Tank Tender Fuel Gauges and Sight gauges Fireboy Halon Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Bennet Trim Tabs Hynautic Steering and Controls- 3 stations Generator Gauges at Wheelhouse Helm VDO Engine Gauges 5 Automatic Bilge Pumps High Water Alarm Spare Props Dual Racor Engine Filters Glendening Syncronizer Additional 300 gallons of Fuel (1000 Total)
- The tender is not included in this sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.