- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4LHA-STP, w/ Electric Throttle/Shift
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very Rare! This diesel powered 242 Albemarle center console is jack-shafted to a Mercruiser Bravo 3 duo-prop stern drive. This model is widely regarded as having one of the softest and driest rides in its class! She has low hours on her fresh water cooled Yanmar 240hp diesel engine, is equipped with an on board oil exchange system, dual batteries and a Racor fuel filter. This boat has been "boat lift" kept, and has seen very light fishing duty. She comes with a T-top, rod holders on the back rest and Rocket Launcher on the T-top, Spreader lights, large Transom Fishbox, Raw water washdown, nice Electronics. One feature of note is her custom "wrap-around" canvas (not pictured) which extends to gunwhales and aft to offer superior year-round comfort. Albemarle's famous Jack-shaft power system allows for the engine to be mounted in the center of the boat, offering an incredible ride and increased cockpit space. A very versatile boat which would make the perfect family dayboat or serious offshore machine.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Fishing Equipment
- E-tec Sailfish outriggers, double rigged flush mounted rodholders rocket launchers on rear of T-top Rod holders on Back Rest 24 gallon live well full width Transom fish box Cockpit Spreader light Foredeck spreader light Spacious non-skid cockpit Rod storage lockers Raw Water washdown
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Sitex T721 Radar, 24 mile max range Lowrance HDS5 color GPS/Plotter (new Fall '12) Lowrance X19c color fishfinder Standard Horizon Quest VHF Radio Ritchie mangetic Compass Teleflex Digital Engine gauges Teleflex Autopilot Teleflex Electronic throttle & shift
- Additional Equipment
- Gas assist engine room hatch Full width Swim platform Jack Shaft Rig with Mercruiser Bravo III stern drive Lenco Electric Trim Tabs Full canvas storage cover 3 sided canvas,eisenglass enclosure with gunwhale wings removable forward seat cushions New cockpit coaming pads New seat cushion and back rest on front of console Anchor locker Stainless hardware
- located offsite, this very nice 242c Albemarle is close by. Please call Scott at 757-570-3944 to make a viewing appointment.