- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MINNOW is in show condition
- Owner’s aft stateroom is full width with a fore and aft double bunk to port and a single to starboard. Full length hanging locker to port, with a private head and stall shower to starboard. Bureau between the bunks, and more than ample drawer and storage space throughout. Oak flooring and cherry paneling. Moving forward and up a few steps into the main salon, with its raised teak inlaid paneling and very attractively decorated, in blue and white. A U-shaped settee is to starboard with two leather barrel back chairs to port. New cork flooring with teak trim. Engine room is below the main salon and accessible through large hatches. Down a few steps to starboard is the galley with Princess gourmet flat-top stove, double stainless steel sink, stand-up LG refrigerator and freezer and granite counter tops. Opposite to port is a U dinette with teak table. Forward is a guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, hanging locker, storage and a head with shower forward. The helm station and aft deck facilitate an excellent area for entertaining while under way or at anchor. The overhead in the aft deck is Alaskan yellow cedar with ash beams with a tongue and groove high gloss varnish finish.
- Generator: 12kw Kilopack Diesel – 2003 Approx. 650 hrs. Nov 2012 Cruiseaire A/C throughout All new wiring and electrical panel installed 2005 New battery switches 50 amp dockside service TV & phone New vacuum pressure gauges on Racor filters 2011
- Furuno Nautic Furuno Depth Northstar 952 Icom 120 Simrad Autopilot Pressurized water system with bow washdown Battery charger Fireboy system Duel air horns New impellors, oil filters Stainless steel boarding ladder Numerous additional teak and stainless steel handrails throughout Bow seat Stainless steel bow davit Signalmast Teak railings with stainless stanchions Fenders, docklines, etc. Emergency tiller
- Bridge Clearance
- 16’ Mast Up 13’ 9” Mast Down
- New rudders & shafts 2005 New mufflers & exhaust 2005 Electric oil change system 2005 Bilges painted – 2 coats 2011 New anchor rode New heating system Bottom hull stripped from waterline All seams reafed & recaulked with 8 coats west system Awlgrip hull & deck – recently done New stereo & CD player - 2012 New varnish interior & exterior – Spring 2012 Life raft in fiberglass canister
- MINNOW was originally built for a former commodore of the New York Yacht Club and has been lovingly maintained and updated by her present owner. The entire interior of the yacht has been recently painted and varnished. This is the only Flush Deck 50’ Trumpy built. She has been repowered, has had numerous updates of equipment, and is a true showpiece for the deserving buyer. She is in show condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.