- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 HO - 496 c.i.
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Englewood FL) The Cruisers 4050 Express Motor Yacht is designed for people who want a full-featured cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and performance. A step above your typical express cruiser, the 4050 features a large bridge with attached cockpit perfect for day-cruising and an upscale two stateroom interior with comfortable accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a spacious helm with Sunbrella bimini top with full enclosure, bolstered helm seat, companion seating, and port side guest lounge. A step down is an enclosed cockpit with hardtop and full enclosure. Facing settees with removable table provide guests a place to relax, entertain, or dine. A wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker aids in entertaining. Wing doors provides side deck access and easy movement forward to a cushioned sun lounge. A port side transom door leads to a curved stairway for easy boarding and swim platform use. The foredeck features a stainless steel bow rail, anchor with roller, chain, and electric windlass.
The open salon has starboard galley with cherry cabinets, Corian counter top, electric cook top, and twin stainless steel sinks. Appliances include built-in microwave / convection oven, and full size refrigerator with freezer. Forward of the galley is a booth-style dinette with seating for four that converts to sleep two. Port side, opposite the galley, is a large leather convertible settee. There is a salon television for entertainment along with a premium sound system. Two reverse cycle HVAC units with digital controls maintain interior comfort.
There are two staterooms as well as a convertible salon settee for family-sized accommodations. The forward guest cabin has island queen berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, TV, and private head with mirrored vanity and shower stall. The full-beam master stateroom aft has island queen berth, hanging locker, TV, dressing area, and private head with shower.
Power is provided by twin 425-hp Crusader 8.1 HO engines with low hours. Professionally maintained with less than 20 hours on the new risers and manifolds she is ready to cruise. Docking is aided by a bow thruster with joystick controls. The electronics package includes a Raymarine 10” color display with GPS, depth sounder, and 36-mile radar, autopilot, compass, and VHF radio. An Kohler 10-kW generator provides offshore electrical power. Shafts, props and engines recently tuned; fresh bottom paint. Well-equipped, freshly bottom painted and priced $40,000-$50,000below diesel powered 405 on the market, this beauty deserves a look. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Cruisers 4050 Express MY.
- This beauty offers an express layout on the upper deck while providing full aft-cabin comfort below. The cockpit features the kind of comfortable seating associated with traditional express boats, with virtually no separation between bridge and cockpit. A full express-style windshield provides exceptional weather and wind protection with bimini top enclosure that attaches to a standard arch and an aft hardtop with wing doors and full weather enclosure. Below, the 4050 Express Motoryacht delights its owners with a full aft cabin and warm cherry interior. The bright, airy salon features a large convertible dinette, comfortable L-shaped sofa with double incliners and a wonderful view all around due to the imaginative window treatments on each side. There's also a fully appointed galley with large, upright refrigerator / freezer. A luxurious master stateroom, located aft, features full walk-around queen-size bed, generous master head with separate shower, and lots of seating and storage. A second stateroom is located forward with private head access and separate shower, plus a centrally located queen-size bed.
- Spacious Salon with Plush Carpeting, Leather Upholstery, and Cherry Cabinets Two Full Size Staterooms with Private Heads, Convertible Salon Sofa, and Convertible Dinette Forward Guest Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Lots of Lighting, Ample Storage, and Private Head with Shower Full-Beam Master Aft Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Lots of Lighting, Ample Storage, and Private Head with Shower Open Salon with Large Leather L-Shaped Covertbile Sette, Full Galley, and Convertible Booth-Style Dinette
- Cherry Cabinets with Ample Storage Double Lobster-Pot Sinks Corian Counters Two-Burner Electric Cooktop Microwave / Convection Oven Full-Sized Refrigerator with Freezer Dishwater
- Helm / Cockpit
- Express-style Helm with Tremendous Visiblity and Styling. Bolstered Helm Seat with Companion Seating Port-side Settee Allows Guests to Share the View Full Sunbrella Enclosure Forward with Hard Top and Side Curtains Aft Facing Cockpit Seating with Removeable Table Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Refrigerator Carpeted Deck Seating for Ten Transom Door with Stairway to Swim Platform Wing Doors with Side Deck Access
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine 10" Color Display with GPS / Depth Sounder / Radar Raymarine 36-mile Radar Raymarine VHF Radio with Hailer Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine 6" Compass Satellite TV Gyro System TVs in Salon and Staterooms Boatwide Sound System Security System
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Rails Anchor and Rode Electric Windlass Fender Racks On-Deck Storage Lockers Foredeck Sun Pad Walkaround Side Decks Swim Platform with Board Ladder Transom Lockers Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Professionally Maintained 425-hp Crusader 8.1 HO Engines with 521 Hours Risers and Manifolds Replaced 20 Hours Ago Glendinning Engine Syncrohnizer Kohler 10-kW Generator with 200 Hours Two Reverse Cycle HVAC Units with Digital Controls Bow Thruster with Joystick Control Four Bilge Pumps Battery Charger Dual 50-amp Shore Power Connections Trim Tabs Dripless Shaft Logs Props Recently Tuned
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.