- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7L v8
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Niceville FL) The Wellcraft 253 Sanibel is a family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. She features a large open cockpit and a roomy mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or an overnight getaway this 25' cruiser is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top, wide helm seat, carpeted deck, and cushioned engine box. Helm electronics feature an AM/FM/CD sound system, compass, and VHF radio. There is plenty of room for a day of water sports and sunbathing. When you find the right spot, there is an integrated swim platform with boarding ladder. The walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail.
The roomy cabin has V-berth forward, compact galley with sink and refrigerator, mid-cabin berth, marine head, overhead hatch for light and ventilation, and new cabin sole.
Powered by a 5.7L Mercruisr engine with Bravo sterndrive that provides economical performance, this 25' Wellcraft is ready to cruise. A dual-axle aluminum Tropic trailer is included for transport and storage. Dry-stored when not in use this cruiser has maintained her good looks. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 253 Sanibel.
- Roomy Cabin V-Berth Sink Refrigerator Marine Head Mid-Cabin Berth Overhead Hatch New Cabin Sole
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Starboard Helm with Double Wide Helm Seat AM/FM/CD Sound System VHF Radio with New Antenna Carpeted Cockpit Under-Gunwale Storage Cushioned Engine Box
- Deck & Hull
- Dry Stored When Not In Use Spotless Gelcoat Stailness Steel Bow Rail Walk-Through Windshield Integrated Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder 1998 Aluminum Tropic Trailer with Four New Tires
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Mercruiser 5.7L V8 Engine Alpha i Sterndrive with New Stainless Steel Propeller Updated Wiring Dual Batteries with Perko Switch All Owner's Manuals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.