This boat shows as new, it is professionally maintained to the highest standards. Kept on a lift in a boat house this boat looks as good as the day it was delivered. This is the flagship of Sabre's fleet, beautiful cherry interior, sliding sunroof, dual Stidd electric helm chairs. Loaded with electronics including satellite T.V. Don't miss this chance to own a like new boat loaded with options at used pricing.
- Beam: 16 Displacement: 55,000
- Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 80
- Twin electric Stidd helm seats on pedestals at helm position Door to side deck from helm Stainless steel sliding door to aft Cockpit with curved windows on corners Helm dash area finished in cherry Navigation switch panel Chart area to left of helm Control panel with storage below Custom wood trimmed stainless steel wheel Sub AC/DC breaker panels facing aft helm bulkhead Raised “Mates Lounge” to port with Ice Maker below and chart storage Oversized U-shaped lounge with Custom fabrics. Converts to sleeping berth, drawers below and storage for removable table center leaf Fixed height pedestal table with starburst inlay and deep epoxy finish and add-on leaf L-shaped entertainment cabinet to starboard with LCD TV w/ Bose 3.2.1 stereo/DVD player Barrel chair Blinds and curtains on all windows Teak and holly sole with sealer finish Sound deadening headliner panels Electrically operated sun roof over main salon Air Conditioning
- This boat is loaded with electronics! Raymarine E120 (2) Raymarine satellite TV Analog Gauges Digital Gauges Raymarine VHF, with command mike Raymarine auto pilot Raymarine tridata Bow thruster Stern Thruster 120V AC Electrical System Single 240V AC 50 amp AC shore power system. 75ft. Glendinning cord reel. (2) 9kw Onan Generators w/sound enclosure. Isolation transformer. Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with override. Automatic electric bige pumps (3). Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel. 110V outlets in each cabin, one in engine room. All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected. Professional Mariner 50 amp, 3-bank battery charger. Reverse cycle air conditioning (4 zone salon, galley, master and guest staterooms). Heart 4000W inverter. 24V DC Electical Distribution System Dedicated engine starting battery bank. 24V 8D AGM deep cycle ship's service batteries. Battery management panel w/emergency crossover feature at helm station. Illuminated main circuit break distribution panel w/battery condition gauge. Horn. Navigation lights. Wiper/washer system. Lighting: reading lights in both staterooms, Lights in the overhead, halogen bar lighting, engine room lighting, cockpit courtesy lights w/remote switch at transom door.
- Galley area with Viatera Quartz countertop Electric 3 Burner ceramic stove top Convection microwave oven with pull out dish locker below 120VAC galley exhaust fan Large storage drawer below oven Bulkhead cabinet above oven on wall facing aft (2) Zub-Zero Stainless Steel 110 v Two drawer units. One two drawer fridge unit aft and one two drawer freezer unit forward below washer drier cabinet. Fischer & Paykel DishDrawer dishwasher Built in coffee maker with integral water supply Stainless steel under-mounted double bowl sink mounted below counter Storage cabinet below sink with shelf and double doors Above counter storage outboard with beveled glass doors Pantry cabinet opposite galley runs floor to ceiling with deep adjustable shelves and waste basket Pull out spice cabinet Vented washer dryer unit above Fridge in hallway forward of pantry Additional storage beneath stairs Galley air conditioning
- Master Double pocket doors. Low queen island berth with inner spring mattress Drawers and storage at base of berth Night stand w/drawers to each side of bed, bookshelf above headboard His and Hers cedar lined hanging lockers Computer desk area with built in file cabinet and book shelf above Built in LCD TV w/DVD player Shades for all ports and hatches Exclusive access to master head Guest Low queen island berth with 5" mattress Drawers under bed Enclosed upper shelves to port and starboard of island berth with storage behind Cedar lined hanging locker Bureau to starboard Built in LCD TV w/DVD player Port and hatch shades
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Derek Marsh in Naples with all offers or to set up your private showing 239.289.1673 Derekcaptain@hotmail.com