- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GSi 5.7L DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: North Fort Myers FL) The Chris-Craft 262 Sport Deck is a well-designed deck boat that can entertain a small crowd with room to spare. There is seating for many, cup holders for all, swim platforms for swim and diving, and power to spare for water sports.
She comes with bimini top for shade when needed. The roomy cockpit has rear L-shaped lounge, wet bar, captain and companion bucket seats, and bow sun lounges. Between the bow seating area and the cockpit we have two compartments. The starboard helm compartment provides a safe storage area and houses the Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo that provides music throughout the boat. The port side compartment is home to the head compartment with head and sink. In-deck storage compartments keep skis and wakeboards at hand but out of the way. A starboard transom door provides easy access to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder and freshwater shower. This is a perfect day boat to entertain family and friends with no one left behind.
This Sport Deck is powered by a 5.7L Volvo Penta GSi engine with DuoProp sterndrive, 280 horsepower, and only 400 hours. The helm is equipped with Garmin GPSmap, Lowrance digital depth finder, and Clarion stereo. She has been dry stored, has no bottom paint, has been well maintained, and is ready to provide many hours of boating pleasure. This family sundeck is ready to go, so call now to schedule a showing of this 26' Chris-Craft.
- The Chris-Craft 262 Sport Deck takes the sport deck design to a lofty level. There's plenty of seating for friends and kids, plus there's a private head compartment. The 262 has a slick, concealed boarding ladder up at the bow, a great stereo, and tons more goodies, all standard.
- Cockpit & Helm
- Bow Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Bow Lounge Seating In-Deck Ski Storage Center Walkthrough Enclosed Head / Changing Room with Sink and Opening Port Starboard Helm with: Garmin 162 GPSmap Lowrance 3500 Depth Finder Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Helm and Companion Bucket Seats Wraparound Guest Lounge Wet Bar with Carry-on Cooler Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Deck & Hull
- Lift Stored No Bottom Paint Bimini Top Mooring Cover Transom Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 280-hp Volvo Penta 5.7 GSi Engine - 400 Hours DuoProp Sterndrive Engine Flush System Log and Maintenance Records Transferrable Sea Tow to 11/2013 Sea Fire Halon Fire Suppression Rules 800 Bilge Pump Dual Batteries with Switch Never Used Porta Potti
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.