- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Albin North Sea Cutter offers a unique design concept not seen on traditional trawlers. The wonderful blend of ship like design, luxurious appointments, seaworthiness, economy and speed make this a beloved vessel by her owners and guests alike. She also has a brand new West Marine inflatable dinghy. She had her hundred hour service in Nov. 2012. She has been well taken care of and needs to be seen to be appreciated. Owners are motivated to sell. Make an offer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- She is powered with twin Cummins diesel engines. The comfortable interior is uniquely laid out. The master stateroom with ensuite head and shower is located forward of the salon. The salon is bright and airy with the full galley located opposite the L-settee. The aft stateroom can double as a second salon, library, or office. An aft door opens to a generous cockpit. The swim platform allows easy access to the water for fishing, scuba diving, or just a refreshing swim. A few steps up bring you to a sundeck and up more steps is the fly bridge with a second helm station. She's easy to get around with wide side decks and sliding doors both port and starboard for easy line handling.
- Main Salon
- Main salon is very bright and sunny with sliding windows and screens. Also, easy access to the side decks with port & starboard side deck doors. L-shaped settee converts to berth Hi/low fold out table CruiseAir 16,000 AC / heat Sliding windows w/ screens & curtains Teak & holly sole Overhead lights Electrical outlets
- Galley is well equipped with all of the essentials. Isotherm Fridge / Freezer Princess 3-burner stove w/ oven - electric Stainless steel sink w/ counter cover Drawers & Cabinets Under counter trash receptacle L-shaped counter top Kenmore Microwave oven
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom queen berth is on the centerline and features wide walk-arounds. The stateroom also features an ample head, a separate shower and plenty of storage. Queen walk-around berth w/drawers below Hanging locker Cabinets & drawers Hull side shelves & storage CruiseAir 10,000 AC/heat Overhead & reading lights Overhead hatch w/cover (2) Ports w/curtains Anchor locker Teak & Holly sole
- Guest Stateroom
- Aft room is versatile as it can serve as a second salon, second stateroom, or office area. U-shaped settee converts to double berth Hi/low fold out table Hanging locker Hullside bookshelf & storage CruiseAir 12,000 AC / heat Aft door to cockpit Aft sliding window with screen (3) Ports w/ curtains Built-in desk w/ drawer Wall mounted Sylvania 19” Flat screen TV Ensuite head and shower Portable Koldfront ice maker
- Walk around deck with easy access to cabins. She has 39” Stainless steel rails all around. New West Marine Solstice 9’ dinghy w/ foot pump (still in the bag) Transom door Swim ladder Stainless steel railing Teak cap rail Muir electric windlass Aft door in cockpit to aft stateroom (2) side deck doors Cockpit lighting Stainless steel cleats Bow pulpit Stainless Steel CQR Anchor 150' anchor chain - approximate Wash down Shore power & cord Non-skid fiberglass decks Navigational lights Mast light Removable Radar Mast
- Electronics & Helm
- Morse engine controls Anchor windlass controls Rudder indicator New Garmin 440s GPS New Garmin 740s Chart plotter Cummins engine gauges Dual Stereo system
- Pro Mariner 50 amp Battery Charger Onan 9kw generator Electrical panel located in Main salon (4) New (2011) 8D Deep cell Batteries
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin diesel Cummins 370hp Model# 6BTA5.9-M3 M10TA Engines 100 hour service 11/10/2012 (3) Racor fuel filters S/S 2 ½” shafts 4-Blade bronze 26 ¾ Onan 9kw generator Raritan 12 gal water heater Bilge pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.