- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 350-hp (EFI)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) LIGHTLY USED AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1997 CARVER 405 AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre 350-hp (Electronic Fuel Injection) Gas Engines with only 226 original engine hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler Generator (50-hours), Windlass Anchor, Custom Tubular Aluminum Stamoid Skinned Fly-Bridge Top w/Full Isin-Glass Surround, Compete Aft-Deck Enclosure, Snap-in Snap-out Carpets (Aft-Deck & Fly-Bridge), Electronics Package (Uniden VHF Marine Radio, Autohelm Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Trip-Log, Raytheon R21XX Radar, Raytheon NAV398 GPS, Raytheon RayChart 600XX Chartplotter), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Additionally this vessel has been outfitted with a bow-thruster, Interlux VC-17 bottom paint, upgraded Kenwood AM/FM Stereo w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Introduced in 1997 as the 405 Aft Cabin, Carver gave her an exterior face lift in 1999 with a new deck-house profile and a new name, the 406 Aft Cabin. She might be considered a fairly straightforward aft-cabin design were it not for the fact that she's built on a deep-V hull--an unusual choice for an American-built motor yacht this size. Hull construction is solid fiberglass, and the wide chines if the 405/406 Aft Cabin provide some extra lift not generally found on a deeper-V hull form. Basically, the 405/406 is a stretched version of Carver's earlier 370 Aft Cabin model, the primary difference being the deep integral swim platform of the 405/406. Her two-stateroom, galley-down interior is arranged with double berths fore and aft and a lower helm is a popular option. The light maple woodwork and big wraparound deck-house windows make the salon seem larger than the actual dimensions suggest. The aft deck is large enough for entertaining a few friends, and the walk-around helm console on the bridge provides plenty of topside seating.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard, Storage Underneath Berth Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Large Salon w/L-Shaped Sofa to Port Salon Entertainment Center Forward to Starboard Aft Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker, Forward Bulkhead w/Television Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Valuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove Oven (Never Used) Microwave Oven Wood Floor in Galley
- Ritchie Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Autohelm Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raytheon NAV398 GPS Raytheon Raychart 600XX Chartplotter Raytheon R21XX Radar Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (3) Batteries Battery Charger (2) Battery Switches Kohler Generator (50-Hours) Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord 12v Courtesy Lighting (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Remote Control Spotlight Tubular Aluminum Fly-Bridge Top w/Stamoid Skin & Full Isin-Glass Surround Radar Arch Aft-Deck w/Full Isin-Glass Enclosure Aft-Deck & Fly-Bridge Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Large Dock-Box & Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bow Thruster Horn Dockside Water Hook-up Fuel Shut Off Valve Hydraulic Steering Maple Wood Interior Package 2ND OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.