- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fully Vested is a professionally maintained and service updated Mainship 34 Pilot. This vessel is a must see which the owner cared for with an open checkbook and extreme attention to detail. If you are in the market for a Mainship 34 Pilot, you will not find a better example of a vessel that has been “pampered”. All service records and a complete history are available upon request. She also has many updates not found on similar models. Owner is ready to move onto his next project. Make an offer! Clean is an understatement when talking about her. Cruises at 15 knots at 9gph (1.6mpg)
- The Mainship 34 Pilot was one of the most popular open-water express models ever built. She offers a conservative downeast type styling with a practical cabin layout and versatile seating with an easy engine compartment to work on all her vital parts. The interior is comfortable and features a U shaped dinette, bow stateroom with a bi-fold door that will easily sleep 4. The 34 Pilot is easy and inexpensive to operate with her single Yanmar diesel and bow thruster, bow pulpit and walk through transom gate. The 34 Pilot also offers a degree of safety with her long keel that will protect her and her running gear from groundings.
- Beginning at the bow, there is a V-berth with filler cushion. There are fiddled shelves both port and starboard. Lighting is provided by 2 reading lights and 4 recessed lights in the vinyl headliner. There is storage on the aft stateroom bulkhead and hanging lockers both port and starboard. There are 2 louvered shutter openings in the aft stateroom bulkhead. The first opens up to the salon giving a very spacious feel to the interior. Moving aft, the galley is located to port. The galley features a 2 burner electric cooktop, Corian countertop, stainless sink, microwave and side opening refrigerator. The salon has a beautiful Hunter green ultra-leather covered settee, which converts to a double berth by lowering the dining table. Ventilation is provided by 2 opening ports and one overhead hatch. Of course, the interior is air conditioned by a new 16K BTU reverse cycle unit. 5 recessed lights and accent floor lighting are available in the salon. The head is located aft of the galley and to port. There are 2 cabinets for storage. Hot and cold pressure water, a Corian countertop and Jabsco electric head. Moving up the 3 steps in the companionway, you enter the spacious fully enclosed bridge. Here you find double forward facing seats and more seating aft both port and starboard. The bridge has a full enclosure, which opens to the open aft cockpit and through the transom gate to the large swim platform.
- Norcold 12v/110v Refrigerator/Freezer Princess 2-Burner electric stove GE Microwave S/S Sink Hot & cold pressure water 6 gallon hot water heater Built in Dish Storage
- Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Hull Color Green New Awlgrip Paint (2010) #35 Delta anchor w/ 120’ chain and rode Lewmar windlass w/ foot controls & remote @ helm (New 2010) Chain locker Hard windshield Cockpit cushions Lazarettes & lockers Swim platform & ladder CO2 Safe-T-Alert fume detector Radar Arch Cockpit cushions Lazarettes & lockers Swim platform & ladder CO2 Safe-T-Alert fume detector Radar Arch Dual Wipers Fiberglass Swim Platform with Ladder Trim Tabs Transom Door Cockpit Lounge Seats Uline Cockpit Icemaker
- Bimini and Enclosures (Replaced 2008) Full One Piece Custom Cover for Storage Helm Cover
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine SL760 Color Plotter/Fish finder Raymarine 5000 Autopilot Raymarine Speed log ST60 Tri Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine Ray53 DSC VHF VHF & GPS antenna Standard Horizon VHF Radio w/ Ram Mic JVC Stereo AM/FM /CD Ritchie Compass New 27” Flat Screen Television with DVD Player (New 2012)
- (2) 8D AGM Battery (1) Group 27 Battery Protech battery charger (2) 50amp alternators NextGen 5kw generator w/ 100 hrs. 12V Outlets 30 amp 50ft Shorepower Chord GFCI protection throughout Lights: cabin, nav, anchor, remote and spreader LED Lights throughout vessel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Single Yanmar 6LYA-STE 350 HP w/1250 hours (All service up to date and records) (213 kW at 3100, 257 @3300 kW; at 350HP) Racor oil filters Oil-X-Change-R Oil change system Hurth ZF transmissions model IRM 220PL Morse single lever engine control Marine Air 16k BTU reverse cycle AC/heat system (New 2012) Vacuflush Head with Macerator System (New Seals 2012) Pressure hot/cold water w/ shower sump pump. (New Shurflo Pumps 2012) 6 Gal Hot water Heater (New 2012) Rule 800 gph Bilge pumps Engine alarms Engine fire extinguisher
- Updates Done
- Oil analysis performed every year. (Records upon request) Awlgrip Painted Hull 2010 New A/C Unit 2012 (upgraded to 16k BTU) All Water pumps replaced with SHURflo Smart Sensor (2010) Vacuflush Head New Seal ( 2012) New Hot Water Heater (2012) New Windlass (2010) Canvas (2008) New 27’’ Flatscreen TV /DVD (2012) Complete Cooler Service Performed 2010
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.