- 19 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3.0L Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Clearance Special! Original MSRP $33,611. Karavan galvanized trailer included! With a spacious cuddy cabin, open cockpit and storage galore, the 192 Discovery lives to broaden your horizons and extend your outdoor excursions. The cabin sleeps two and can be equipped with an optional portable head unit. More nature-ready features include an easy-cleaning, self-bailing liner, an optional full camper enclosure and optional cockpit table.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With a spacious cuddy cabin, open cockpit and storage galore, the 192 lives to broaden your horizons and extend outdoor excursions. The cabin sleeps two and can be equipped with an optional portable head unit. Nature-ready features include an easy-cleaning, self-bailing liner, an optional full camper enclosure and optional cockpit table. Key Features: The spacious foredeck of the 192 is easy to access via the molded stairs and walk-through windshield. Stow away the anchor between trips to secluded coves inside the dedicated bow storage locker. The cuddy cabin's V-berth cushions reveal storage beneath. An optional portable head adds comfort to overnight trips. Pull out removable aft seats for transom access or to create secure fishing stations. The helm bucket seat is backed by a mesh pocket that can stow charts and camping supplies.
- Standard Features
- Cabin Cushioned V-Berth w/Storage Below Lockable Cabin Entry Door Overhead Light Cockpit Aft Jump Seats (2) - Convert to Sunlounger Beverage Holders Grab Handles Helm Bucket Seat w/Flip-Up Bolster - Swivels 180° Hull Side Storage Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover w/Hinged Gas Assist Spring Port Sleeper Seat - Converts into Sunlounger Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/ FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3 Engine 135 M MPI/A1 (3.0L) WPS ECT Carb Compliant Engine Compartment 12V Blower Bilge Pump Helm 12V Horn Instrumentation: - Fuel Gauge - Oil Pressure Gauge - Speedometer - Tachometer - Temperature Gauge - Trim Gauge - Voltmeter Padded Steering Wheel w/Tilt Steering Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle Hull and Deck 12V Navigation Lights Anchor Line Locker Anchor Roller Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Blue Hull Stripe Bow & Transom Eyes (3) Bow Hatch - Translucent & Opening Fiberglass Floor Liner Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent Stainless Steel Tow Ring Swim Step w/Retracting Ladder Vinyl Gunwale Molding Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section Trailer Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
- Installed Options on this boat:
- ARCTIC WHITE WITH BLUE STRIPE CAMPER CANVAS W/ FRONT/ SIDE/ AFT CURTAINS COCKPIT BIMINI TOP WITH BOOT GALVANIZED SWING TONGUE TRAILER WITH BRAKES PORTABLE HEAD SWIM PLATFORM EXTENSION 135 M MPI/ A1 (3.0 L) WPS ECT CARB COMP DEALER FREIGHT & PREP FULL TANK OF FUEL AT DELIVERY SEASIDE ASSISTANCE / OWNER'S CLUB USCG SAFETY & DOCKING PACKAGE - C
- Stock #18071 Please call or email for assistance with this boat. Russo Marine – North 291 Mystic Avenue, Medford, MA 02155 (866)690-9365 Email Russo Marine – Boston Harbor 24-R Ericsson Street, Boston, MA 02122 (866)690-9368 Email Russo Marine – Rhode Island 362 Pond Street, Wakefield, RI 02879 (866)690-9370 Email Need financing? Let Russo Marine’s expert lending staff help!