- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI ALPHA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Clearance Special! Original MSRP $54,790. Karavan trailer included! Bayliner's flagship Bowrider balances comfort, useful amenities and thrilling performance with an expert's touch. The roomy cockpit, U-shaped seating and transom lounge area facilitate all-day escapes. Copious storage swallows up gear, and deep freeboard welcomes up to 11 passengers in inviting comfort.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Sporting bold looks and sharp design, the 235 truly stands out on the water. The roomy cockpit and bow on the 235 make the perfect haven for all-day escapes on the water. If watersports are your game, the 235 comes to play with a 5.0L MPI engine and the optional Flight Series Package. Key Features: Remove the center sunpad cushion to create a walk-through transom area. Part of the Flight Series Package, the swim platform extension provides a roomy staging area for watersports. The comfy bow area gets even more plush with the addition of the optional bow filler cushion. Add the optional Stainless Steel Trim Upgrade Package to outfit your 235 with stainless steel beverage holders, as well as grab rails and gunwale trim. The helm seat swivels back when the captain wants to join the fun; the flip-up bolster offers a prime position for driving.
- Standard Features
- Cockpit Beverage Holders Bucket Seats - Swivel 180° w/Flip-Up Bolsters Center Walk-through Cockpit Entry from Transom (removable cushion reveals walk-through) Console Weather Door in the Bow Walkthrough Courtesy Lights Grab Handles Hull Side Storage In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage Lockable Glove Box in Port Dash Molded-in Bow Cooler Port & Starboard Console Storage Step-through Cockpit Entry from Transom U-Lounge Aft Seating - Storage Below Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3 Engine 260 M MPI/A1 (5.0L) ECT Carb Compliant Engine Compartment 12V Blower Bilge Pump Helm 12V Accessory Outlet 12V Horn Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow Instrumentation: - Fuel Gauge - Oil Pressure Gauge - Speedometer - Tachometer - Temperature Gauge - Trim Gauge - Voltmeter Padded Steering Wheel w/Tilt Steering Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle Hull and Deck 12V Navigation Lights Anchor Line Locker Anchor Locker Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe Bow & Transom Eyes (3) Bow Beach Access Step Cast Stainless Steel Engine Vents Fiberglass Floor Liner Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder Integrated Stainless Steel Bow Handrails Stainless Steel Tow Ring Vinyl Gunwale Molding Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section Trailer Tandem-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
- Installed Options on this boat:
- ARCTIC WHITE W/ BLACK STRIPE PREFER EQUIP/ FLIGHT HULL/ DECK PAINT LINES BOW LADDER BOW WELL AND COCKPIT COVER COCKPIT CARPET RUNNERS DIGITAL DEPTH INDICATOR FLIGHT SERIES PACKAGE PAINTED TANDEM AXLE TRAILER WITH BRAKES STAINLESS STEEL TRIM PACK 260 M MPI/ A1 (5.0 L) ECT CARB COMPLIANT DEALER FREIGHT & PREP FULL TANK OF FUEL AT DELIVERY SEASIDE ASSISTANCE / OWNER'S CLUB USCG SAFETY & DOCKING PACKAGE - E
- Stock #18061 Please call or email for assistance with this boat. Russo Marine – North 291 Mystic Avenue, Medford, MA 02155 (866)690-9365 Email Russo Marine – Boston Harbor 24-R Ericsson Street, Boston, MA 02122 (866)690-9368 Email Russo Marine – Rhode Island 362 Pond Street, Wakefield, RI 02879 (866)690-9370 Email Need financing? Let Russo Marine’s expert lending staff help!