- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 383 Mag Stroker
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SUPER CLEAN, SUPER CLEAN, SUPER CLEAN, you will not find a nicer 1995 Sea Ray 270 Sundancer out there. Power is supplied by Mercury 383MAG Stroker 260hp I / O Bravo 3 with 127 hrs. She runs very strong, cruise 28mph all day and top out over 34mph. Many recent upgrades and updates make this Sea Ray 270 a superior vessel to any other on the market. It has everything you need for you and your family to enjoy your days out on the water, or kicking back at the dock. Please click on the full specs tab for more pictures, recent updates and impressive list of options. If your looking for a turn - key, highly maintained, well taken care of vessel, you have found your match. Must be seen to truly appreciate, call today for your exclusive showing.
- Accommodations, Furnishing & Layout:
- Number of Owner & Guests that can sleep in Stateroom: 2. Plus: V - Berth Sleeps = 2. AFT. Headroom: 6'2.
- Galley & Laundry:
- Refrigeration: NORCOLD AC / DC. Stove Burners: Kenyon. Water Heater.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- VHF: Standard. Stereo. GPS Map 541S 2 / Sounder. Rathem L265 Fish finder.
- Electrical System:
- Battery: 3. Battery Charger. Dockside Electrical Cable: 30A. Electrical System: DC 12V. Batt new FEB 2012. AC: 110V.
- Deck Equipment:
- Anchor # 150' Delta. Bow Pulpit & Rails. Covers & Curtains: Winter. Bimini Top. Camper Top. Deck Material: Fiberglass. Deck Wash Down: Freshwater. Fenders and Lines. Life Jackets and / or Life Rings: 4 - 2. Navigation Lights. Search Lights. Remote Controls: Electric. Windlass: Spring 500 / Electric. Windshield Washers & Wipers.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- Air Conditioner: OCEAN BREEZE 9 BTU'S. Bilge Blowers: 1. Bilge Pumps: 2 Auto & Man. Controls: Cockpit. Engine Alarm. Fresh Water Cooling System. Fuel Filters. Steering: HYDRL. Transmission: BRAV III DUAL.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing agent Jorge Suarez at 786-444-1236 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org