- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 440 Sea Ray Express Bridge is the cleanest, well-kept Sea Ray I have ever seen for it's age. Two stateroom and (2) heads, PLUS this 440 has a "Lower Helm". this boat has been kept in fresh water for most of it's life. You do not want to miss out on this great cruising sedan bridge. Meticulous owner is all aspects of boat ownership.
- "Serendipity" excellent floor plan includes a full-beam salon integrated with the entertainment and galley areas. The master stateroom is forward and features a private head and shower. IN addition, this boat has a LOWER HELM which fits nicely to port (See photos). Since the engine room is located aft under the cockpit flooring the Aft Stateroom with Queen berth, storage and head has ample room for guests or family. Most express bridge models on the market cannot boast such an accommodation. However, the real excitement in "Serendipity" lies in the Flybridge layout with it's Aluminum Custom Hard Top, wrap around helm seating, and additional bench seating forward. The owners even built a custom chart area with access to the foredeck with even more built in seating. Truly a great boat to socialize with family and friends. I dare to say that this 440 Express Bridge is the cleanest on the market especially with the hands-on ownership it has experienced.
- As you board "SERENDIPITY" one word comes to mind......."SPACIOUSNESS". As you enter "SERENDIPITY"...."CLEANLINESS", is what you see. The excellent floor plan includes a full beam salon integrated with the entertainment and galley areas. Powered by the always dependable Twin CAT 3208's @ 375 hp, this SeaRay will cruise comfortably @ 24kts. However, the real excitement in "SERENDIPITY" lies in the Flybridge layout with its aluminum custom tower, wrap-around seating, and additional bench seating forward. Many upgrades from its original production, including electronics. This 440 Express Bridge has been well-maintained by its owners and quite simply the finest in the market.
- Entertainment center with TV/VCR Interior color teal (2) Stools Teal fabric sofa
- Refrigerator with freezer Icemaker Electric stove Convertible dinette Microwave Water heater Vacuum system
- Master Stateroom
- Queen center line berth with storage TV Head with shower
- Aft Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage Head with shower
- Bridge & Interior
- (2) TODD Captains Chairs DC outlets for electronics Canvas/vinyl enclosure-bridge (3) SMXII Air conditioning controllers-fully automatic (3) Marine Air AC with digital control Interior carpet protectors Screen door cover (2) TODD Captains Chairs DC outlets for electronics Canvas/vinyl enclosure-bridge (3) SMXII Air conditioning controllers-fully automatic (2001) (3) Marine Air AC with digital control Interior carpet protectors Screen door cover Custom built console with chart station Aluminum half tower Custom built yacht fabric hardtop Windshield cover (2) Icemakers, (1) icemaker on bridge Cockpit & bridge carpet Foredeck sun pads See through custom screen door pass through-flybridge
- Electronics & Engines
- Raymarine c120 GPS/Rader/Chartplotter Furuno 1933 Radar/GPS LCD Simrad Autopilot-AP200S Raytheon 575 Loran C Radar/plotter antenna-on radar arch Dual Racor filters New batteries (2) Dripless shaft seals Navigation lights Engine alarms/emergency engine stop Dockside cable 110/12v Westerbeke Generator 8.0 (2) Vicon VHF radios - bridge and lower helm (2) Digital depthfinders-bridge and lower helm Furuno Transducer - 582L Furuno (2002) Glendinning engine synchronizers Windlass anchor (2) Walker fuel separators (2) Walker air separators Compass Raw water sea strainer Trim tabs Fresh water cooling system Twin Caterpillar 3208 engines @ 375 HP
- Deck & Safety Equipment
- NEW full canvas enclosure on flybridge with Strata Glass, in excellent condition. Swim platform with ladder Remote spotlight Bottom paint Anchor, fenders & dock lines Halon Fire System Fresh water washdown Bow rails (5) Bilge pumps with (2) blowers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht