- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Big, comfortable, and economical would be the suitable description for the 2001 55' Buddy Harris that has just arrived on the market. The modified V hull with a sharp entry and modest deadrise below the cockpit allows for a great head sea ride and reduced pitch while trolling and drifting. The single 1350 h.p. Caterpillar only has 200 hours since a major overhaul. The 3412 model engine is incredibly smooth using a five blade propeller and ZF gear. Burn only 35 g.p.h. while cruising 22 knots or 40 g.p.h. @ 28 knots.
There are many recent upgrades incliding: NEW PAINT (2006) NEW GENERATOR (2007),NEW MAHAGONY INTERIOR (2012) NEW ELECTRONICS (2012). All offers will be considered. International shipping quotes are available upon request.
- This vessl has a large open salon with a galley up and day head below decks. The forward stateroom area is open with rod and tackle storage. There is ample space to accomodate two staterooms. Once entering the salon, there are custom tackle cabinets on the port and starboard side of the entrance.A beautiful mahogany salon has just been completed, which features an L-shaped sofa on the starboard side and an in line sofa on the port side leading to the gally bar. There is an entertainment center on the starboard side of the forward side of the starboard bulkhead and a microwave / pantry to port. Below decks there is a day head on the port side and rod storeage to starboard. There are over/under bunks on the port side and open storage in the V-berth.
- Dual Raymarine 15" E 120 G.P.S./Sounder/Plotters with touch screen controls E Series weather Hummingbird 1198 C side scanning color sounder Icom IC-M504 VHF Simrad AP-11 autopilot Caterpillar ECM display Video cameras fo bridge and engine room
- Engines and Mechanical Equiptment
- This vessel is powered with a single Caterpillar 3412 1350 h.p. diesel engine.(serial #3K01294) The engine was recently rebuilt and has about 200 hours. The generator is a 6.5 KW Westerbeke with 2,400 hours.
- Mahogany paneling and trim throughout Custom sofas port and starboard with storage below Recessed lighting Berber style carpeting Custom tackle cabinets port and starboard Electrical cabinet Entertainment cabinet Sanyo 14" flat screen TV Sony audil control center J.V.C CD/VCR player
- Gally bar with Magic Chief refrigerator below Pantry with cabinets along fprward bulkhead Sharp Carousel microwave
- Fishing Equiptment
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers 130 class fighting chair with rocket launcher (2) sailfish chairs 1000 lb. capacity transom fish box (2) large insulated drink / bait boxes port and strboard (8) flush mounted rod holders (2) bridge wing rod holders (8) fly bridge rod holders
- Additional Comments
- This is a new listing. more information is on the way. Tackle and charter business are available for sale with the boat.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please call or text Peter Du Bose at 252-725-3133 instead of e-mail for a prompt response.