- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ANDIAMO represents a very special 62 Neptunus. First she was built by the current owners as a third Neptunus they owned.
Since being built 93% of the months since her launch she has been in fresh water. Most of those months have been in a heated under cover boathouse outside Detroit, MI.
Of special note is her functional Office and a unique settee in the Companionway to sleep two when needed. Her Galley is enlarged from the standard 62' layout by having a very compact hidden Lower Helm. Her bow and stern thrusters are powered via 48 volts DC for maximum thrust.
September of 2012 the bottom paint and primer were removed and replaced with five coats of Interlux Inter Protect barrier coat and two coats of hard bottom paint.
ANDIAMO sparkles and deserves your closest inspection.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- ANDIAMO is a Euro Style Sedan Motoryacht. Her interior is graced with a light stained cherry joinery that shows beautifully. ANDIAMO has a custom layout including a functional Office Area below decks. Boarding ANDIAMO is either from the swim platform and up the port or starboard steps or from the Aft Deck port or starboard. ANDIAMO has a comfortable Aft Deck with built in seating, same level Salon with a raised Galley and a Dinette Area with a small Lower Station opening the space up to a larger Galley area. Below decks are two staterooms and two full Heads plus an Office. A custom settee can sleep two when necessary. The Master Stateroom is amidships taking advantage of the widest and quietest part of the yacht. Forward is the VIP Cabin with the Office Area between the VIP and the Master. The Engine Room is aft and accessed via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. Furthest aft is spacious Lazarette. The Flybridge deck has easy access via stairs and the optional Neptunus hardtop, four side enclosure and the signature open air Sun Lounge ahead of the Helm.
- The Salon is entered via a curved "Trend" stainless steel sliding door with a sliding insect screen and full drapes. The very open and spacious Salon is fully carpeted except for a small bamboo entry area aft. Immediately to starboard is a crème colored L shaped settee with full storage below. Built in cherry end tables are at either end of the sofa. There are two drawers in the aft end table and two cabinets at the forward one. Lying in front of the sofa are two storage hassaks with a surprising amount of storage below. Forward in the outboard corner are two cabinet doors presently used to store the yacht’s copious equipment manuals. A cherry corner shelf is provided by the curved corner of the settee. Above the sofa is the signature two level Salon side windows with full drapes separated by an attractive upholstered panel. A sconce light and two Boston Aquastics speakers flank the windows. On the portside immediately upon entering is another storage hassak. Outboard are five cabinet doors that offer bar storage. Aft is a hinged panel that opens to reveal a stainless steel bar sink set upon a Corian countertop. Behind the center bar storage is a popup Sharp 30" LCD TV that disappears when not in use. The next two cabinets forward make up the entertainment electronics locker. Included in this area is a Yamaha five disc DVD player, a Yamaha Natural Sound AV receiver, an Onyko two channel amplifier, a JVC Super VHF tape player, the receiver for the Sharp TV, a Glomex gain adjustment for the Terrestrial TV antenna, the Sea Tel Sat TV control panel and the A/B switch for cable/Sat TV selection. Next forward is a wine storage locker for eight bottles of wine and a drawer for barware. The Salon windows, drapes and sconces match those to starboard. One step up are two more curved cabinet doors for storage. Also in the Salon is an oval ceiling treatment with two LED mini spots over the hassaks. There are also seven additional LED mini spots overhead, two center channel speakers and digital AC controls.
- The Galley area of ANDIAMO is greatly expanded by taking the usual Lower Helm and shrinking it to its bare necessities. Certainly a big plus as the Galley is used more frequently than the lower controls. This area is two steps up from the Salon but very open to the Salon with no obstructions. A small center island is a very useful addition. Equipment and features of this area are: Bamboo planked sole Three level Corian countertops Panasonic Dimension 4 Genius microwave/convection/broiler behind a cherry door (2) Sub Zero 700 BR refrigerator drawers w/cherry drawer fronts (2) Sub Zero 700 BF freezer drawers w/cherry drawer fronts Sub Zero refrigerator behind a cherry door Pullout trash container behind a cherry door GE Profile stainless steel 4 burner Ceran cooktop w/center warming zone & a full size oven below (drop in range) Miele stainless steel dishwasher w/a cherry front (2) Under counter Corian sinks Grohe single lever faucet w/a removable spray handle (10) Cherry cabinet doors (10) Cherry drawers incl. dish storage Exhaust fan (17) LED mini spots w/directional fixtures Central Vacuum outlet in cabinet under the sink
- Dining Settee
- Forward and to port in the Dining Area is the raised Dining Settee to seat five adults. There is excellent all around visibility from this area. The seat backs are upholstered and the seat bottoms Ultra Leather. The table is a highly varnished Sepeeli burlwood with a cherry trim set upon twin cherry table bases. Side windows of the Galley and Dinette Area have drapes while the large seven panel windshield can be shaded from the sun by the exterior applied black Textulene windshield cover or a black Stamoid storage cover.
- Lower Station
- The Lower Station is mostly hidden from view when not in use. Under a hinged cherry cover are CAT electronic engine controls, engine start/stop buttons, three windshield wiper/washer controls, a DC accessory outlet, thruster controls, remote auto pilot control and the bow and stern thruster controls. Located in the chart flat above is a 12" LCD Nauticomp monitor for GPS/TV, a Raymarine ST 60 multi depth/speed/log, Icom M 602 VHF and an Icom M 710 SSB remote, three LCD bilge pump counters and the high water alarm panel for the bilge pump system. Also located in this area are windshield defogger vents and a panel to access the upper level forward AC air handler.
- To the port side of the Galley starting further aft than the newer models is a Companionway worthy of a larger yacht. The seven curved steps each with an LCD step light lead to a landing with the yacht’s electrical panel outboard. At the base of the steps one can go aft and down one step to the Master or forward and up one step to the Custom Office to starboard or to port into the open Settee/Double Berth Area. Above is a much appreciated skylight flooding the area with natural light. Up one more step is the Laundry Center with a custom Bosch Axxis washer and separate dryer behind four cherry doors. Furthest forward is the entrance to the en suite VIP Cabin.
- Settee Area
- The settee on the portside of the Open Companionway at first appears to be just a comfortable spot for two people to sit and read. Within a few minutes time utilizing hidden compartments and cushions this area converts to sleep two in an upper 6'3" berth and a lower 6'4" berth. Above are four LED lights in directional fixtures. Above the upper berth is an opening stainless steel porthole with a screen and Roman shades as needed. Below the lower berth is additional storage. A hatch in the sole of this area leads to both house water pumps and the yacht's shower sump.
- Master Suite
- The Master Suite is entered via an arched door from the forward end of the suite. Centerline there is a tapered queen size berth with rope lighting and two storage drawers below. The upholstered headboard is affixed to a four panel beveled mirror aft of the berth. There is a small brass sconce lamp port and starboard as well as a reading light in the soffit above for each side of the berth. Each side also has a built in nightstand with one large drawer. To starboard is a single hanging locker with cedar lining and auto light with a cherry countertop above. Next forward is a bank of six drawers with a cherry countertop above. Above is an oversize opening hull side port light with Roman shades. Next forward is a access to the large Master Head. To port starting forward is a built in Sharp Aquos 20" LCD TV above and a small vanity with stool, drawer and dressing mirror below. Next aft are two cherry cabinet doors for storage, a video selector switch allowing the Salon's DVD player to show on the Master TV. Next aft are three cherry drawers followed by another 3/4 height single door cedar lined hanging locker with auto light. Also in this area is a Fireboy CO monitor and an opening porthole with Roman shades to match that on the starboard side. Also in this cabin is a soffit type AC delivery to evenly distribute the AC, a decorative ceiling treatment over the berth with three LED lights with directional fixtures, four additional Led lights, stereo speakers with volume control under the berth, digital AC controls, a Raymarine multi read out ST 70 and a house battery shutoff switch.
- Master Head
- Accessed only from the Master Suite is the Master Head with bow front cherry vanity with a cabinet below and an under mount sink with two tone Grohe single lever faucet above. The countertop is off white Corian. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above, with an opening oval porthole behind a pleated shade. The toilet is a custom Head Hunter model. The sole is marble tile to compliment the countertop and the overhead is mirrored. The stall shower has a clear acrylic door, a seat, a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture, a light, a soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser and an exhaust fan. Also in the Head are three LED light fixtures.
- The Office of ANDIAMO, built during original construction, occupies the area that would normally be the Third Stateroom. This area occupies the same basic space and could be easily converted to its original design. Entry is from the aft inboard corner via an arched entry door. Directly outboard is a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light converted to have five cedar shelves plus a central vacuum outlet. The Sapeeli burlwood topped L shaped desk is next. Below the desk are four full size file drawers, the cabinet for the yacht's CPU's and printer on pullout shelves and three additional storage drawers. Hatches in the sole reveal great amount of storage space not found when this area is arranged as a sleeping cabin. Immediately above the desk is an impressive array of equipment including: Dell LCD computer monitor258 Icom M 710 SSB control head Icom M 602 VHF w/DSC Raymarine ST 60 Tri data for depth/speed/log Raymarine ST 60 apparent wind indicator Sea Tel Wave Call control panel Xantrex Prosine charger/inverter control Xantrex Link 20 battery voltage indicator Village Marine Tech digital water maker control panel Marine Air digital AC control 12 Volt accessory outlet Stereo speaker volume control Above a cherry shelf are two opening stainless steel windows with screens covered by Roman shades as needed. Nine cherry cabinet doors are above the portholes offering abundant storage options.
- Guest Head/Day Head
- The Portside Forward Head serves both the VIP and the Guest Settee and as such has a door into the VIP and the Centerline Companionway allowing it to be the Day Head as well. The cherry vanity has a bow front, under mount sink and a two tone Grohe faucet above on a blue Corian countertop. There is one cabinet door below and three mirrored cabinets above. The toilet is a custom Head Hunter model. The stall shower has a clear acrylic door, a light and a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture and a soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser. Also in this Head is a marble tile sole, an opening screen stainless steel port light with a Hunter Douglas Duette shades. Above are three LED lights in directional fixtures.
- VIP Cabin
- All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with a centerline queen berth, upholstered headboard over a mirrored panel and two overhead reading lights. There are two large drawers at the foot of the berth. To both port and starboard are built in cherry countertops that serve as nightstands. Above on each side are oval stainless steel opening portholes with screens and full drapes. Further above are four cherry cabinets on each side. Aft to port is a double door cedar lined hanging locker followed by the entry door to the Forward Head. Facing forward on the starboard side is a built in 15" Sharp LCD TV and a cabinet with storage within. Below a large mirrored panel is a Corian topped vanity with a single drawer and a stool to serve as a vanity. The starboard side has a two door cedar lined hanging locker with an auto light and a Direct TV receiver within. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO detector, five overhead LED mini spots, two stereo speakers, an overhead Bomar escape hatch/skylight with a retractable screen and shade, rope lighting behind the valance and under the berth and arched entry door to the cabin. Access to the oversized boat's thruster and batteries are below.
- Forward Deck
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails w/double rails Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller 88 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor Upgraded Muir 4500 24 volt windlass w/225' of 1/2" stainless steel high tensile chain (This was a major upgrade as the owners like to anchor.) Up & down foot switches for windlass Wired remote for windlass Round Bomar hatch to access large chain locker Outlet for high pressure wash down system Freshwater wash down on bow in bow locker Heavy duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert Round Bomar VIP Cabin deck hatch Dual spring line cleats International navigation lights Air horn Dual deck fills for fuel port & starboard Stainless steel burgee pole Bow sun pad area (no cushions) & built in drink holders Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion area Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover & cover for cabin side windows Black Stamoid wrap around windshield cover & cover for cabin side windows Frameless cabin side windows Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard (3) Heavy Duty windshield wipers & washers
- Aft Deck
- Teak sole over fiberglass Covered stern cleats w/fairleads w/hinged covers more heavily built than sisterships Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads (2) Hinged stainless steel gates to swim platform Covered Aft Deck (3) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead w/double LED fixtures Built in Aft Deck seating for four Fiberglass table w/folding center section w/twin table bases Wet bar w/stainless steel sink to port w/storage cabinet below Gaggeneau electric stovetop under hinged fiberglass top w/weather cover Easy access to spacious Lazarette below LED exterior courtesy lights on all steps (19 total) TV inlet w/ cord Telephone inlet w/cord Neptunus swim platform w/hydraulic mechanism & removable tender chocks upgraded to 1200lb. capacity Huge full beam Lazarette w/5' of headroom, accessed via center section of aft seat (2) Clarion stereo speakers w/tweeters Hand rails at port & starboard side steps to Foredeck & rail at Flybridge steps Teak steps from Aft Deck to swim platform w/hinged stainless steel safety gates Jabsco pressure water inlet w/pressure regulator Deck waste pump out plate Large hatch to Engine Room on gas shocks Hot & cold shower starboard side Custom fresh & salt water spigots on portside Raritan icemaker under Flybridge steps (2) AC underwater lights (2) Stern mounted cleats Clarion stereo remote Curved stainless steel trimmed "Trend" Salon entry door (2) Aft facing cameras for stern docking/security Port & starboard boarding ladder receptacles Starboard side custom Aft Deck controls w/CAT electronic controls, bow & stern thruster controls, auto pilot remote & start/stop switches all under a hinged fiberglass cover
- Flybridge Layout
- The Bridge is surprisingly roomy with large U shaped seating is on the aft portion of the Flybridge to seat six to eight with a kidney shaped fiberglass table centered between the seating. Next forward is a large fiberglass countertop with a hinged top storage locker into an extra deep storage all covered with vinyl cushions for seating. This area cleverly occupies what was once a single person (!) hot tub on older 62' Neptunus models. Forward on the portside is an upholstered Stidd double helm seat with wing controls and a backup radar/plotter for the co pilot. A remote Icom VHF and SSB and main stereo control head are also in this area. To starboard is the full Upper Helm with a double Stidd helm seat followed by a covered bar unit with a Miele electric BBQ grill, a stainless steel sink and a Norcold drink refrigerator. There is a also a large and a small storage cabinet below and a Corian countertop above. Forward of the Helm is an open sun lounge with exterior sun cushions and a Venturi windscreen. The remainder of the Flybridge is under the signature Neptunus hardtop with a four side enclosure.
- Flybridge Equipment
- (4) Access panels for storage in the Helm Area 3 Side polycarbonate (EZ2CY style) enclosure Fourth side (aft) clear vinyl enclosure (6) Overhead DC stainless steel trimmed lights w/double LED elements (4) Clarion overhead stereo speakers w/separate tweeters (2) Drink holders at helm Black Stamoid helm cover Black Stamoid seat covers Black Stamoid U shaped seating cover Stainless steel flag staff Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD Stereo for Flybridge, Sirius ready 110V GFCI outlet Winslow 8 person life raft mounted in cradle Special partial bridge panel to close off the area just aft of the Helm to contain the AC to the forward Flybridge area (2) Aft facing floodlights from Bridge hardtop (2) Heavy Duty folding footrests at helm seat Full Bridge carpet w/bound edges Tempered glass windshield w/wiper in front of Helm & co pilot seats
- Flybridge Navigation Equipment
- (2) CAT LCD gauge panels for main engines CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls Simrad CR 54 15" dual range monitor for 72 mile radar & plotter Stealth.com 17" color monitor for computer based plotter Sirius SAT weather receiver Simrad AP20 autpilot Raymarine ST60 multi depth/speed/log gauge Raymarine ST60 digital wind indicator (2) Electric fuel gauges ACR Point Pad searchlight controls CAT back up panel for gears & throttle Side Power bow & stern thruster controls Bennett trim tab controls Sea Star Teleflex helm Dino tilting wood steering wheel Fireboy controls Windlass controls (2) Windshield wiper controls Icom M602 VHF w/DSC Larger than standard Sea Tel dome for larger coverage area Portside co pilot area includes the following gear: Icom M 710 head unit for SSB Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder 24 mile radar/plotter Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD/Sat ready radio Bow & stern thruster controls Icom Command mic for VHF CAT electronic engine controls Start/stop batteries for main engines (2) Drink holders
- Hardtop Equipment
- Sea Tel Wave Call 3000 min sat dome RCL 100 searchlight Hailer horn 6' 72 mile Simrad radar scanner Hinged Sat TVmast 24 Mile Raymarine Raydome Glomex Terrestrial TV antenna Raymarine wind speed indicator Cell phone range booster (3) VHF antennas SSB antenna (2) GPS antennas AM Antenna
- Engine Room
- Anti vibration mounts for engines & generators SP 285 Sidepower 48 volt DC electric bow thruster SP 285 Sidepower 48 volt DC electric stern thruster (4) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/”Ultra” bilge pump switches (2) Grundfos 115 volt house water pumps Space saver 30 Gallon hot water heater (5) Fluorescent & LED Engine Room lights 110V GFCI outlet (2) 110V Engine Room blowers FRP flooring between engines Macerator pump for waste system w/timer 2.5" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts Dripless shaft seals w/spare seals mounted Site tubes for both fuel tanks w/momentary shutoff valves for safety 2” Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling Oil Xchanger Oil change system for engines, transmission & generator 34 lb. Fireboy automatic fire suppression system (FE 241) Air filters on Engine Room air intakes Teleflex power steering system Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (3) compressors Circulation pump for AC chilled water pump Racor 1000 MA fuel filters for main engines (1) Racor 500 filter for generator Shaft bonding brushes 6 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck (3) Coolant recovery bottles for cooling systems Sea Star hydraulic power steering pumps installed on both engines for redundancy ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction Airsep crankcase ventilation system 426 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank 696 Gallon aluminum aft fuel tank Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines 4 Blade 31" x 42" propellers (main props) (2) Aluminum baffeled water tank (1) Aluminum baffeled waste tank Fuel transfer pump w/timer Broan central vacuum Wema water tank gauge at main electrical panel Wema waste tank gauge at main electrical panel Remote generator start/stop controls in Engine Room Hard wrapped exhaust system Tool shelf on top of AC compressors (2) Oil filled engine oil pressure gauges in Engine Room (2) Engine Room cameras Four step teak & stainless steel swim or side boarding ladder
- Lazarette Equipment
- Six step stainless steel & teak tread entry ladder Vinyl flooring on sole (2) Glendinning cable master systems 220V 50 amp w/remotes Custom Boji water filtration/softener system (2) Large mufflers Timer for holding tank macerator pump Incandescent 12 volt DC lighting Fluorescent 120 volt AC lighting (2) 4 Blade spare props chocked on rack storage 3000 PSI Power washer plumbed to outlets on Flybridge, anchor locker & Lazarette w/a 100’ hose on a reel Hydraulic tender lift specially adapted at time of build to accept a 1200 lb. tender Village Marine 800 GPD water maker Custom stainless storage racks for parts Custom (4) breaker 220 volt accessory panel in Lazarette
- 110V/220V AC system 12V/24V DC system 21 KW CAT generator in sound shield w/1195 hours (2) Banks of 12 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows: (4) 8D’s (220 ah each, wired in parallel) for house 12V (2) 4D’s (180 ah each, wired in series) for engine starting 24V (4) Group 31 for bow thruster & windlass system DC Digital voltmeter DC Digital amp meter AC Digital voltmeter AC Digital amp meter (20) Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits (8) Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits (42) Breaker protected DC circuits Charles C Charger battery charger for engines 24V, 30 amp Iota DL S24 250 Battery charger system 12V 90 amp Centaur 200 amp 12 volt charger for house batteries (2) 50 amp Glendinning 220V 50 amp cord reels w/85' of cord each, each w/remote controls Generator "on" indicator light at Helm (3) Battery shutoff switches (2) Newmar GI 50 galvanic isolators in Lazarette Port engine alternator 85 amps, 28V Starboard engine alternator 135 amps, 14V (3) Gang centrally located GFCI’s at main bus (2) 15 KVA Rex isolation transformers in Lazarette w/optional boost setting Full generator gauge package at electrical panel Ship's schematic panel above main electrical panel for Nav lights/DC/AC/shore/generator LED indicator lights (4) Group 31 batteries for bow thruster 48 volt system (4) Group 31 batteries for stern thruster 48 volt system (2) Battery switches & fuses for stern thruster in Lazarette
- Construction Details
- The boat is a composite construction using Kevlar Hybrid materials for superior strength and puncture resistance. Six longitudinal foam stringers and 20 transverse foam stringers enclosed with stitched woven roving, reinforce the entire hull bottom. The hull sides are cored. The engine stringers run from stern to bow with steel top plates for engine mounting. The Deep Vee Hull has been designed to ensure a vessel with excellent sea keeping qualities. Special attention has been given to a ratio between installed power, speed and fuel consumption.
- ANDIAMO represents a very special 62 Neptunus. First she was built by the current owners as a third Neptunus they owned. Since being built 93% of the months since her launch she has been in fresh water. Most of those months have been in a heated under cover boathouse outside Detroit, MI. Of special note is her functional Office and a unique settee in the Companionway to sleep two when needed. Her Galley is enlarged from the standard 62' layout by having a very compact hidden Lower Helm. Her bow and stern thrusters are powered via 48 volts DC for maximum thrust. September of 2012 the bottom paint and primer were removed and replaced with five coats of Interlux Inter Protect barrier coat and two coats of hard bottom paint. ANDIAMO sparkles and deserves your closest inspection.
- While every effort was made to list all pertinent included equipment aboard ANDIAMO, there are some personal belongings aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein will not convey at closing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jeff Stanley, Central Agent: office-954/525-8112, cell-954/249-0360, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE