- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Super value in this 2001 Crownline 242CR. Powered by a Mercruiser 5.7 with a Bravo 3 outdrive. Great express sized Cruiser for a day on the bay.
This boat is fully equipped and ready for your day and weekend cruises.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A large welcoming cockpit with plenty of room for the family leads to a comfortable cabin which is perfect for weekends on the bay. A Bimini provides shade for the cockpit. Walk-thru windshield provides easy access to the forward deck.
- Main Salon
- Forward V-berth which also converts to a seating area and table. Mid Cabin berth provides additional sleeping room or storage for watersports toys. Four port hole hatches provide additional ventilation.
- AC/DC Refrigerator Dual Fuel Alcohol/Electric Stove Sink With Hot/Cold Water Storage
- Forward Anchor Locker Swim Platform With Telescoping Boarding Ladder Cockpit Shower In The Main Cockpit Area Small Built In Cooler
- Electronics And Helm
- Trim Tabs with position indicator. Shore power cord Garmin GPS MAP 180 Sony stereo with remote control at helm. ICOM VHF radio Compass Depth
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 5.7 with Bravo 3 outdrives Trim Tabs
- Brokers Comments
- Bring an offer on this well cared for Crownline 242 CR.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.