- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Come see this clean 2001 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer. Powered by a Mercruiser 5.0 with a Bravo One outdrive. Great express-sized Cruiser for a day on the bay. This boat is fully equipped and ready for your day and weekend cruises with navigation, pump-out head and butane stove. Sleeps four.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A large welcoming cockpit with plenty of room for the family leads to a comfortable cabin which is perfect for weekends on the bay. A double bimini provides shade for the entire cockpit area. Walk-thru windshield provides safe and easy access to the forward deck for anchoring and docking.
- Main Salon
- Forward V-berth which also converts to a seating area and table. Mid Cabin berth provides additional sleeping room or storage for watersports toys.
- Smartly designed galley area consists of an AC/DC Refrigerator, alcohol stove, sink with hot/cold water and plenty of storage for your belongings.
- Forward anchor locker. Swim platform with telescoping boarding ladder. Great forward deck area for sunbathing or watching fireworks!
- Electronics & Helm
- Trim Tabs. Shore power cord Garmin GPS MAP 546 Uniden Solara VHF radio Compass Depth indicator
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 5.0 with Bravo 1 outdrive. Trim Tabs.
- Broker's Comments
- This Sea Ray 240 Sundeck represents great value in a family oriented Sport Cruiser. The 240 Sundancer is one of the most popular boats that Sea Ray ever produced. Come see why!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.