- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
DIESEL AND FRESH WATER VESSEL
If you are in the market for a Sedan Bridge with Diesel Engines then this one should be on your "must see" list. This vessel has been properly maintained by a meticulous and knowledgeable owner. She features 2 roomy staterooms, 2 heads (both with separate shower stalls), a raised dinette, 2 sofa lounges and a spacious galley. She also comes with an Avon tender and has a Weaver Davit system. The flybridge is a great place to hang out while cruising or dockside and features comfortable seating as well as a sun bathing area on the cockpit overhang. The cockpit is large and features molded steps to the bridge and gunwale as well as a transom door to the swim platform. The foredeck is another great place to lounge or sunbathe and is easily accessed via wide side gunwales. Keep reading and continue to be impressed by all of the updates the current owner has made and the impeccably kept service records. Call today and start making your boating plans.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel is a two Stateroom lay-out with 2 heads. Master Stateroom is forward with centerline queen berth, abundant storage, drapes, and separate head with a stall shower and Vacu-flush toilet. Guest stateroom is to port with two side-by-side bunks that convert to single. There is a guest head that also serves as the day head with Vacu-flush toilet and stall shower. The salon has two opposing couches, table, full entertainment center with TV and stereo and bar. There is a raised dinette to port. The woodwork is the much-desired cherry interior. The galley is down from the salon and features Corian countertops, 3 burner stove, refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, built in blender, and central vacuum.
- The galley is down to starboard and features modern appliances, rubber flooring, Corian countertops and ample storage above and below countertops. 3-Burner Kenyon Stovetop Nutone Blender Nutone can opener Panasonic Microwave Oven Norcold Dual Voltage Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer
- SALON & GALLEY
- Very Clean & Spacious Sliding salon door with screen Carpet Runners Central Vac System Stereo Mini Blinds and Drape Trim Salon Sofa w/ Storage Below TV Dinette w/ Storage Below Opposed dinette with table and seating for four Sink Space Saver Coffee Maker Upper & Lower Storage Cabinets Custom molded countertops with sink and single lever faucet Concealed trash receptacle Dual-voltage lighting
- MASTER STATEROOM
- This is the 2-stateroom floor plan option with the galley down to starboard. This layout is spacious and features 2 nice staterooms and 2 heads, each with separate shower stall. Each stateroom includes ample storage in hanging lockers and drawers, good lighting and modern decorator fabrics. Vacu-flush Heads Quartz lighting Overhead Hatch in Master Stateroom 13" TV
- FORWARD STATEROOM
- Full Size V-Berth w/Storage Below Cedar-lined hanging locker with mirrored doors 12V directional and Indirect lighting Deep pile marine carpet Handcrafted wood trim Floor storage TV/VCR Enclosed Head w/ VacuFlush Molded vanity with sink, storage and medicine cabinet with mirrors Separate Shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and Bi-Fold privacy door
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Two Twin Beds w/Filler Cushions to Convert into King Size Bed Cedar-lined Hanging Mirrored Lockers Built-in storage with drawers Floor storage Enclosed Head w/VacuFlush Separate Shower w/Bi-Fold Door Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror
- HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
- Cockpit Carpet Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit with gas assisted bilge service hatch Sliding cabin deck windows & screens Tempered glass windshield-tinted Sliding salon door with screen Cockpit aft & side panel storage Indirect cockpit lighting Transom door Ice maker Snap-in carpet liner Battery Charger Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Radar Arch Raw Water Wash down Remote Spotlight Shore Power Cockpit Storage Swim Platform w/ Ladder Transom Door Transom Shower Trim Tabs Stainless Steel Bow Rail Navigation lights Windlass with foot switches Anchor rope storage with hatch Translucent deck vent hatch with screen & cover Rod holders (2) Fiberglass swim platform with concealed stainless steel ladder
- FLYBRIDGE FEATURES
- Captain Slide/Swivel Helm Seats Center Helm Station Aluminum sport spoiled Double Sun Pad aft of seating Beverage holders Snap-in carpet
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Garmin GPS Map 3010 10" Color Chart Plotter? New Garmin 300 Remote Mount VHF Radio? New Bridge Stereo System w/Wired & Wireless Remote New Salon Stereo System with Wireless Remote
- Automatic bilge pumps (3) High water bilge alarm and pump (2) Automatic shower sump Electric bilge blowers (2) Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Backlit switch panel with weatherproof rocker switches, circuit breakers and dimmer control Remote circuit breaker panels Custom Sea Ray backlit instrumentation w low glare blue night lighting Compass Tachometer with hour meters Concealed dual air horn ACR remote-controlled spotlight Dual gear shift and throttle controls Batteries (5) with boxes and switches Emergency start system 50 amp electronics circuit with ground plate dual 30 amp 120V/60 cycle dockside power with 50’ cord & MDP 120V/40 amp/12V converter Generator: 9.0 kW Westerbeke 120V/60 cycle, remote start, freshwater cooling, fuel filter & sea water strainer Air conditioning/heating 28,000 BTU 12V receptacle Bilge lights Pressure water system & 10.5 gallon water heater with exchanger Crossover fuel system Remote fuel filters Power vents: heads and galley Freshwater wash down with cockpit shower and dockside water inlet 28 gallon head system holding tank with dockside pump-out & level indicators
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL INFORMATION
- Engine Brand: Caterpillar Engine(s) Total Power: 600 HP Engine Model: 3116 Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Direct Drive Propeller: 4 blade propeller Cruising Speed: 20 knots Maximum Speed: 24 knots Year Built: 1997 Engine Hours: 1000 port/1000 starboard Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- This vessel comes with a 2004 10’ Avon inflatable fiberglass v-bottom tender with a 2007 Nissan 4-stroke 9.8 engine. The engine model # is NSF-9.8A2 with a max speed of 30mph and a Weaver Swivel Motor System. She also has a Weaver Davit System with a 120vac electric winch with remote on the bridge. This tender has always been stored inside and covered and has been maintained as well as the vessel.
- New Bridge Canvas and enclosure all around with strata glass, in 2012 New Bridge Stereo in 2012? Dash cover and Helm seat covers? New HD TV Antenna in 2012 New Salon Stereo in 2012? New Salon Carpet with extra pad in 2011? New flat panel TV with new cherry wall mount enclosure in 2011? New cherry steps to galley with a/c ducts and return air filter built in 2011? New Norcold cockpit refrigerator in 2012? Sea Water wash down system install in bilge with hose access in transom storage locker in 2010? New custom swim deck (SEA DEK) matt with Taylor Made built in 2012? Weaver Davit system with 10' Avon v-bottom inflatable with 9hp 4-stroke Nissan motor new in 2005 (motor mount is the weaver rotating motor mount system ) Electric winch with remote to raise and lower inflatable? New 4' x 6' strata glass panel in aft cockpit enclosure in 2011 New custom bridge and cockpit carpet in 2011 Swim deck pole mount s/s grille with cover? New Tan windshield cover in 2012? New striping and emblems to bring up to 2003 looks New Burlwood dashboard panels
- RECENT SERVICES INCLUDE
- Engine & Generator oil filters & oil changed in fall of 2012 Racor fuel filters changed every 50 hours? Engine oil analysis done 2010 Engine and generator antifreeze serviced &tested fall 2011 Engine 1000 hour service completed to include turbos & new exhaust risers All engine pencil anodes changed in 2011 & serviced again in fall 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.