- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PERICUS is fully commissioned with more than enough spare parts, filters and backup systems to maintain herself and sisterships. Truly one of the finest Little Harbors available on the brokerage market. Hull awlgripped black with double white boot stripes.
PERICUS is ready to sail anywhere, including around the world, and she has charts to prove it! In sails there is an extra mainsail, gennaker and an extra spinnaker. PERICUS also has awnings to cover the entire boat for winter storage.
- PERICUS’ cockpit comfortably seats six around a drop-leaf table with excellent visibility from this location. The area can be enclosed with eisenglass for cool evenings or wet passages and has a strong bimini for protection from the sun. Access to the main salon is forward of the cockpit via a companionway and protected by a custom dodger. The salon is extremely large. There is an L-shaped settee to port and another seat running fore and aft with pivoting backrest that allows this seat to be used with the salon settee to port forming a conversation area or with the dining salon to starboard allowing (6) to sit comfortably around the teak table. The entertainment center is to port and includes color TV, AM/FM stereo, Sony 10 disc player, video and stereo cassette player. The navigation station is aft of the port settee and has a comfortable swivel arm chair. There is a full array of high quality electronics, efficiently displayed in a custom installation. PERICUS has eight large opening ports in the topside that, combined with eight opening ports in the cabin trunk and two deck hatches, supply abundant air and light to the salon, navigation and galley area. The galley is aft and to starboard of the salon, down (2) steps. There is a gimbaled stainless steel force 10 stove with (4) burners, oven and broiler, a Litton microwave, stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, also a soap dispenser. Separate refrigerator/freezer compartments with Adler-Barbour holding plates are below the counter. The galley is well designed with ample Corian covered counter space and storage. The cook is provided with a large port for air and view. Access to the engine room is from numerous hatches providing convenience for maintenance. In addition, the entire cabin sole in the main salon is removable for major repairs. The owner’s stateroom is aft and has an enlarged double to starboard. There are generous hanging lockers and abundant drawer storage. The owner’s head is aft and to port. The shower is a separate room to starboard. The after companionway leads to the aft cockpit. This is a very pleasant area to enjoy the sun or to get fresh air and privacy out of the weather. The guest cabins include (3) separate staterooms forward of the salon, each with a private head. To port is a stateroom with upper and lower berths. The head is just aft with shower (and access from salon). The starboard stateroom has two lower berths and an ensuite head with stall shower forward. The third stateroom has a v-berth with head located to port and access to stall shower to starboard. There is also access from topside through a large two-way Goyot hatch. PERICUS features a teak interior with superb joinery, all of which is highly finished. Numerous hatches and ports make the interior bright and airy. PERICUS is fully air conditioned with (5) Marine Air digital control reverse cycle units 3-6000, 1-9000 and 1-16000 BTU unit.
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- ICOM M120 VHF ICOM 720A Ham/SSB with Sea automatic tuner Sea 106 SSB with Sea automatic tuner Raytheon R41 radar Brookes and Gatehouse Hercules 190 system with (2) knot meters, (2) depth sounders, log, apparent wind, close haul Datamarine S200 depth sounder Alden Marine Fax TR1 weather facsimile SVS system voltage monitor Combi Watchman radar detector New Garmin GPS chart plotter on deck viewable from helm Chelsea 6” clock and barometer Simrad autopilot
- ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
- Twin Perkins 6-354 Marine 135 hp diesel engines. 2.5:1 Borg Warner counter rotating gear boxes drive 24” by 18” Luke 3-blade feathering propellers via 1 ¾” stainless shafts, Skatra thrust bearings and Lax drop shaft glands.
- Westerbeke 8 KW generator 220V/110V AC inputs. 8 KW Westerbeke. Bass AC/DC panel with amp and volt meters to monitor input and consumption. Separate batteries for engine start, radio and ship’s DC power. 24V and 12V Lewco chargers. 4: 135 amp dual output Lestec alternators. Generator/shore power transfer switches with polarity protection. Batteries: (12) 8D 200 amp hour, deep cycle batteries. 12V: 1=port eng. Start 1=stbd eng/gen start 2=radio 24V: 4=port house bank 4=starboard house bank Parallel solenoid and switching allows cross use. 12V and 24V output alternators on each engine allow cross charging of all batteries from either engine. Alternators and all wiring between engines and batteries
- DECK AND HULL
- Awlgrip Black fiberglass hull with double white boot and green bottom paint. Hand laminated AIREX core sandwich construction in a one-piece female mold. Solid glass laminate in area of centerline, engine bed, rudder post and through-hull fittings. Teak over fiberglass deck with Balsa core sandwich construction and marine plywood in areas of all deck fittings. Cabin house and cockpit are Matterhorn White with tan non-skid inserts and varnished teak trim. Stainless steel fabricated stemhead fitting with double anchor roller. Integral stainless stern, bow, and midship chocks. PERICUS’ joinery is light colored and trimmed with teak. The large vertical surfaces are satin finished, which gives and open and light appearance. All trim, grab rails, doors, companionway ladders and bunk sides are teak finished high gloss. This, combined with extensive use of mirrors, gives a bright and elegant look alongside the chromed ports, Danish brass lamps and varnished teak and holly cabin sole.
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Rig: Hood Stowaway mast Navtec hydraulic backstay and vang were installed, with control head mounted by the helmsman. Rod rigging throughout Sails: Working sails: Main, genoa, staysail, built by North Sails. Good condition Spinnaker Second set and sails MPS built by North Trysail and storm staysail Winches: (all Barient) (2) #32 2-speed electric ST (2) #28 2-speed electric ST (8) #28 2-speed self-tailing
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Danforth H 60, 60 Plough, 300’ 3/8 HT chain. 300’ rode + 25’ chain. 25’ spring line with chain hook (6) Black nylon dock lines. 200’ spare rode. Ideal Vertical Windlass Pumps: (3) Self prime Par bilge pumps (1) Highwater bilge pump aft (2) engine pickup emergency bilge pumps (1) Manual bilge pump (2) High pressure fresh water pumps (1) High pressure salt water pump (2) Grey water sump pumps (1) Fuel transfer pump (1) Prime pump 600gpd Sea Recovery water maker Espar cabin heater Reverse cycle Marine Air Oil transfer pump General equipment: Engine water oil transmission temp/pressure alarms Engine room Halon System (4) Fire extinguishers (4) Engine room blowers Glendenning engine synchronizer (2) Switlik 8-man canister life rafts with survival gear (2) Custom stainless steel swim ladders Main and aft cockpit cushions (2) Horseshoe life raft rings Full awning Covers for all bright work EPIRB Spare Ritchie Compass for Helm 50’ Power cord with full set of adapters Chelsea clock and barometer Avon inflatable dinghy Outboard 15 hp Yamaha Barbeque Full enclosure for cockpit Fenders Dock lines
- PERICUS is fully commissioned with more than enough spare parts, filters and backup systems to maintain herself and sisterships. Truly one of the finest Little Harbors available on the brokerage market. Hull awlgripped black with double white boot stripes. PERICUS is ready to sail anywhere, including around the world, and she has charts to prove it! In sails there is an extra mainsail, gennaker and an extra spinnaker. PERICUS also has awnings to cover the entire boat for winter storage.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org