- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 210 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a beautifully maintained 34’ Albin Family Cruiser. With a forward and aft cabin it is ideal for extended cruising. The forward dinette converts to a large 6’6”x 5’ berth while the aft cabin has an extra large 7’11”x 5’ Queen berth.
- Powered by a Cummins 210 Turbo with only 585 hours (recently serviced)
- 8.5 kw Generator rebuilt last summer
- Bottom repainted 4/12
- New bow thruster installed 4/12
- New canvas bimini and frame
- New upholstery
Features… large refrigerator, two-burner stove, stainless sink, 16k split air-conditioning system with heat (fore and aft cabin), 2-heads, water heater, recently replaced windlass, Garmin 540 GPS, 1000-watt inverter / charger.
All safety equipment (fire extinguishers, PFD’s, flares) fenders, lines, & boat hook are included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mark Dew / 904-502-5233 / Mark.Dew@exportamerican.com www.ExportAmerican.com