- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 OSX1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
" BRING ALL OFFERS" !!! BOAT SHOW SPECIAL!!!. This 3360 is loaded with features to make your cruising fun, delivers good performance, and offers luxurious accommodations. She provides outstanding cabin lighting with its large forward and side windows. Plush upholstery and top notch quality with a cherry interior and hardwood salon floor. Sleeping for six with a forward berth, large foldout sleeper and convertible mid - cabin. Lots of storage and elbow room with its 11'4' beam. The cabin includes a full galley and roomy head with shower. Cockpit amenities include wet bar, grill, rotating dual helm seat, circular lounge, transom shower, electric engine hatch, extended swim platform, radar arch, and plenty of storage. Equiped with Air Conditioning, and GPS. She is a performer with twin 320HP Volvo 5.7 OSI DP stern drives and has been stored at an SW Florida high and dry.
- The fabulous cabin is bathed in natural light thanks to the forward bank of large windows and the cat eye windows on port and starboard. The starboard settee has a table with two folding leafs to expand the serving space, or to make more room to walk around without completely removing the table. The seats are Leather Crest upholstered and a spacious seating pit is under the cockpit space, and also has lighting to keep the conversations rolling. The forward stateroom has a queen size berth, privacy curtain and dressing settee. The hanging locker is cedar - lined and lighted so you can find your things easily in the early morning light. The head includes a Vacu Flush toilet, vanity with Corian countertop, shower, sink and a mirrored medicine cabinet. Entertainment is provided by two flat pannel TV's one in the cabin and one in the mid - cabin and a NESA DVD player. A multiple speaker Kenwood Stereo with a six CD changer is included. Comfort with Air conditioning and Generator.
- Cockpit & Deck:
- Large cat eye portholes and a bank of windows across the front give the boat plenty of light below. A starboard walkthrough leads into the cockpit, which has standard removable carpet making clean up a snap, and also keeps feet comfortable in the hot sun. Over on the starboard side is an integrated wet bar with a sink, faucet, trash bin and our test boat had an optional refrigerator. The port side has a Grill. The rear section lifts on electric rams to access the engine compartment for routine maintenance. This one lifts from the stern to give swim platform access. Across from the helm is what Regal calls Cockpit Forward Seating, which is a large semi - circular lounge large enough for several friends to join you while motoring. Includes a cockpit icemaker, windlass anchor system, rear facing radar arch and full canvas enclosure.
- The Regal 3360 Window Express is worthy of extensive and educated scrutiny. Outside: sleek, distinctly Regal styling slices clean through wind and water at speeds approaching 50 mph. Large cat eye ports on either side, and a sleek bank of windows forward, bathe the luxurious interior in natural light. The smart and sophisticated layout provides lavishly for creature comfort and entertaining ease. Life will take on a comfortable elegance in this exquisitely detailed and superbly equipped, high performance Sport Yacht.
- The galley is located on the port side and has plenty of cabinet storage. There is a coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator. The stainless steel sink is set in a Corian countertop with a keeper edge to keep things on the counter, even in rolling seas. The two - burner stove has a switch that will not let the cooktop operate unless the cover is properly in place.
- The Faria gauges are fog free with stainless steel bezels and include a digital depth sounder along with all the standard gauges for monitoring the power plant. The dash was practically glare - free, which is always helpful on those bright days. The double helm seat swivels to allow you to face your friends while at anchor. Across from the helm is what Regal calls Cockpit Forward Seating, which is a large semi - circular lounge large enough for several friends to join you while motoring. The table here has a filler cushion that converts this into a sun pad or a day bed for the kids. Electronics include a Raymarine RC 435I chartplotter, compass, and Ray 48 VHF Radio.
- Performance & Ride:
- She is on plane in 8.2 seconds and up to 30 miles per - hour in just 14.8 seconds. Her best cruise is at 3500 rpm traveling 29.9 miles - per - hour. At cruise, she burns 21.9 gallons - per - hour and has a range of 220 miles. At wide - open - throttle speeds of 44.6 miles - per - hour at 5050 rpm. At this speed will burn 49.2 gallons - per - hour. Regal has done an excellent job keeping things quiet. 62 DBA at idle, 84 DBA at cruise, and at 87 DBA at top end. She is powered with twin Volvo 320 - hp 5.7 Ocean Series stern drives with dual F4 3 - blade stainless steel props with Volvo's Neutra - salt system.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing agent Captain Hiram Concepcion at 305-244-8691 or via email email@example.com