- 88 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16 V 2200 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Lebanon / North Cyprus) The Ferretti 881 flybridge motor yacht was designed for those who wish to cruise and entertain in style. With a spacious flybridge sun lounge, more formal main deck and four owner/guest staterooms and accommodations for a crew of four this beauty will insure a quality cruise.
A flybridge tops this motor yacht with hard top, upper helm station, large cushioned settees, Jacuzzi, table and chairs, and service bar with grill. Plenty of room to relax, entertain, or dine. Tender and jet ski storage is located aft with a power crane.
A level down, the main deck has walkaround deck with forward cushioned sun lounge. Inside, the wheelhouse is forward with helm that features full electronics and communications, captain’s chair, a leather sofa, and lounge seating. Moving aft we have a day head and stairway to one side and full galley to port. The main salon has dining area forward with table and chairs. With large windows to either side, the views can be spectacular. The rear of the salon has leather sofa and chairs arranged for conversation. A large screen TV to starboard can be viewed from anywhere in the salon. Cockpit doors open to include the aft deck outdoor living area. Furnished with table and chairs it is a great place to relax out of the sun. The covered aft deck has easy access forward, up, or aft to the swim platform. Dual stairways lead to a fold-down swim platform with tender garage with Sea Doo jet ski.
The lower deck has four private staterooms with accommodations for eight. The master stateroom is located amidships with large window, king berth, sofa, TV, dresser, walk-in closet, and an en suite bath with his & hers toilet / bidet / vanities and a spacious shower with a view of the sea. The VIP stateroom is forward with island berth, mirrored bulkheads, settee, hanging lockers, dresser, TV, and en suite head compartment. There are wo guest staterooms with twin berths, TVs, and en suite heads with showers. Crew quarters are located aft with captain's cabin, crew twin cabin, and crew mess
Powered by twin 2200-hp MTU CR diesel engines this beauty will cruise in comfort with dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort and two generators for offshore electrical power. Well equipped, she is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information on this Ferretti 881 and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- The Ferretti 881 is the flagship of the fleet, presenting new design solutions made to optimize the spaces and the brightness of the different cabins. One of the best news is the layout of the master cabin which presents two large open-view windows on both sides making it an incomparable suite in terms of spaces and light. Located wide in the central part of the hull, the master-cabin faces the direction opposite to the navigation, and allows the shipowner to enjoy a unique view of the sea lying down on the bed or in the Jacuzzi. Externally a very large flying bridge, provided with a Jacuzzi, bimini top and sofas, makes this area the ideal place for sharing unforgettable moments with the guests. A large garage located aft, with an hydraulic opening, stores a jet ski and becomes a wide swim platform. The interiors spaces and finishing make this yacht a real villa on the sea.
- Main Deck
- Walkaround main deck, finished in teak Forward cushioned sun lounge Wheelhouse with helm station, captain's chair, sofa, and lounge Day Head Full Galley Spacious Salon with large windows with electronic blinds, forward dining area, lounge with plasma TV, and aft doors that open to the aft deck Aft Deck is covered with dining table with chairs perfect for relaxing, entertaining or dining Aft Deck control station Stairway to flybridge Lighted Stairways access the fold-down swim platform, tender garage, and Sea Doo
- Stairway from cockpit Huge sun lounge Dining table and chairs Cushioned settees Hydromassage Tub Service area with bar, ice maker, refrigerator, and grill Upper Helm Station forward Tender & davit and Sea Doo are located aft
- Master Stateroom located amidships with large window, king berth, sofa, TV, dresser, walk-in closet, and an en suite bath with his & hers toilet / bidet / vanities and a spacious shower with a view of the sea. VIP Stateroom forward with island berth, mirrored bulkheads, settee, hanging lockers, dresser, TV, and en suite head compartment Two Guest Staterooms with twin berths, TVs, and en suite heads with showers Crew Quarters aft with Captain's twin cabin, crew twin cabin, and crew mess
- 42" Plasma TV in salon B&O Sound System 22" LCD TV in VIP Cabin Two 17" LCD TVs for Guest Cabins 15" LCD TV for Crew Quarters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 10.4" Radar Display with Flybridge Repeater Furuno NX-500 NavTex Receiver / Printer Two Simrad VHF Radios Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Displays Panasonic Telephone System CCTV System Satellite TV
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MTU 2200 CR Diesel Engines Two Kohler 2700 Generators Tropical Air Conditioning Washer and Dryer Anti-Rolling Gyro Stabilizers Gaggenau Galley Appliances Underwater Lighting
- Personal Water Craft
- Novurania MX360 DL Tender with 40-hp Yamaha 2-Stroke Engine Two Sea Doo GTX Jet Skis
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions