- 44 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sleek, Euro-Styled Convertible, powered by twin Cat 3208 diesel engines with 1250 hrs, diesel generator and loads of space. Engines and Generator have been recently serviced, Flybridge Canvas enclosure has all been replaced. With her big beam, she boasts a huge cockpit (with cockpit engine controls), bait prep/wet bar and large fish/storage box. The large sliding glass entry door opens to reveal a large salon. Wide side decks for safe and easy access to the bow. A full width swim platform and transom door make getting your gear on board safe and easy from any dock. Two staterooms with a large head and stand up shower.
- The layout is a 2 stateroom, single head with stand up shower, galley down with a huge, open salon. The master stateroom has a queen sized berth with several cedar lined hanging lockers. There is a vanity area in the Master stateroom and a small TV. A private door provides direct access to the head and shower from the Master. The guset bunk room has 2 bunks, storage space and it's own door for privacy. There is also a door into the head/shower from the hallway. The head features a Vac-u-flush toilet, stand up shower with an acrylic door, sink, vanity and lots of storage compartments. Panasonic Color TV in the master stateroom 2 Zones of heating and cooling Coby Color TV w/ built in DVD player and gaming input ports RCA vcr player Sansui Stereo Tuner Synphonic 5 disk CD player Central Vacuum System Large in-floor storage compartment in Salon floor
- The U-shaped galley has excellent headroom, tons of cabinets and storage compartments, including a "basement" type space that is located under the galley floor. A tremendous amount of counter top provides great space for preparing meals for your guests. The 3 burner stove is at counter height, with the large Microwave oven underneath. Small appliances are built in and two large SubZero under counter refrigerator units offer excellent cold storage capacity. Double, under counter SubZero refrigerators 3 burner electric stove Panasonic Microwave oven U line ice maker located in salon Built in Blender Coffee Maker Can opener Large double sink Has a refrigerator on bridge also Fresh water filter for incoming water Dockside water connection
- Remote Spotlight Garmin GPSMap 740s (Dec 2012) chartplotter/fishfinder Electric Anchor windlass RayMarine Ray53 VHF Radio Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
- 50 amp shore power service Westerbeake Diesel generator Built in Battery Charger All on board batteries were replaced in Spring of 2011
- There is a full width swim platform across the transom and a transom door into the cockpit. The cockpit is deep and wide. There is a large drop-in fish/storage box in the cockpit floor. There is a bait prep center/wetbar in the Stbd forward of the cockpit with storage beneath and another storage compartment on the port forward of the cockpit that houses the cockpit control station.
- Flying Bridge
- The flying bridge is huge and has seating for an entire crowd. The bridge enclosure is very nicely done with large U-zip openings to let in the fresh air when you wish to have it. There is a canvas cover for the dash and for each of the 2 pedestal chairs. There is a refrigerator and wet bar along the port side of the Bridge.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- located offsite. This Sea Ray 430 Convertible is located offsite, please call to make a boarding appointment. International Inquiries are always welcome.