- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 -71 TIB 3 hours SMOH
- Number of Engines
Limited production Post 44 has one of the nicest layouts in the Post family. This boat has been constantly maintained and upgraded most recently a complete engine upgrade with only 3 hours, new air handlers all new mechanical upgrades including all new bilge and hydraulic pumps, painted in 2009 and much much more. The interior is stunning and flawless with new carpeting and other amenities. We can truly say this owner has made this a near new boat on a proven Post hull that will provides years of pleasurable boating. A must see boat. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Light Teak interior in the true Post tradition. Large master stateroom is forward with island queen with new mattress and plenty of storage and hanging locker space and Sony TV. There is a master head and shower that can also be accessed via the guest stateroom and feature Delta toilets. Guest is to starboard with over and under berths with new mattresses and bedding. Salon settee converts to sleep two for total accommodations of six. A second head to port is what adds to the appeal of the limited production Post 44. Teak salon with ultra leather convertible settee, two barrel chairs, hi-low table, central vac system. Interior features new upgrades including new carpeting. Salon Teak wood work New carpet L-shape sleeper settee Drop-leaf table 2 barrel chairs Ice maker Sony TV Quasar VCR and DVD player
- Beautiful Teak cabinets Solid surface counter top Stainless steel sink Parquet floor 3 burner Keton electric stove top Hotpoint refrigerator Sharp Microwave-Convection oven U-line ice maker Wet-bar
- 1250 square foot awlgripped deck with teak trim Newer Fighting chair with footrest Prep station with sink Live well Tackle locker Fish boxes Transom door Stainless steel bow rail Bow pulpit with roller 300’ chain with Delta plow anchor Ideal windlass (new) Hard top Full Isinglass enclosure Overhead electronics box Twin helm seats Outriggers Rocket launchers Guest seating with storage
- Robertson AP200 Auto Pilot Datamarine DM600 depth, speed water temp Northstar 800 loran 120 Icon ic-M120 VHF Raytheon Nav398 GPS/Loran Furuno 48 mile radar Furuno FCV522 Color Sounder SEA235 single sideband radio Garmin 740S GPS (new) 6” Richie compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit –T Model JT 6 -71 TIB 2080 total HRS, 3hrs since COMPLETE Major Overhaul of engines Onan Generator 8.0 KW 1855 Hours Recent new air handlers with SMY II electronic controls Fuel flow meters All new bilge, water, and hydraulic pumps Cable master Coast Line 8 person life raft New boat paint job in 2009 Clothes dryer (SANYO ) and en-suite head compartment
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.