This boat is equipped to do some serious fishing yet is comfortable enough for the family to come along. She has lots of shaded seating under the hardtop. The half tower has a Bimini and large bench seat. Interior is spacious with sleeping for 6 and head offers a stall shower.
Check out all the updates and improvements made in 2011 and 2012. Owner recently purchased replacement boat and is ready to sell.
- Improvements made in 2011 & 2012
- New Microwave New Refrigerator New generator New hatches New batteries New switches New Fusion stereo system with remote in tower New macerator pump New Constavolt charger New upholstery New bottom paint and props serviced New gear & throttle cables 11/12 New injectors New alternators (2) new belts Cleaned and serviced inner and aftercoolers (2) new water pumps (2) new turbos with stainless steel sleeves
- Wide beamy cockpit and helm area with double helm seat that is adjustable. Bench seating on port and starboard, bait prep station and livewell. Cockpit has leaning post and (2) fish boxes. Half tower with second steering station. Cabin offers large berth forward, upper & lower bunks aft on port with settee on starboard. Galley is aft in starboard aft corner with sink, cooktop and undercounter refrigerator. Head is across on port with separate stall shower and vacuflush head. Light wood interior.
- Undercounter refrigerator with freezer Stainless sink and faucet (2) burner Princess cooktop Oster microwave Sliding doors storage over counters Corian counters (4) drawers (2) overhead storage cabinets (1) large storage cabinet under counter
- Salon area
- Settee on starboard that pulls out into a berth - Ultraleather Large dining table that is removable Upper/lower bunks on port - Ultraleather Starboard overhead storage cabinets Carpet Door under steps into engine room
- Forward Berth
- Full beam berth Hanging locker (2) large drawers Storage cabinet TV connection and shelf (2) speakers
- Corian counters with oval sink Vacuflush toilet Separate stall shower with hand held shower head Mirror over sink with storage behind it Under counter storage (1) overhead storage cabinet
- Generator - 8 kW Kohler, new 8/11 12V DC & 110 AC electrical system Marineair air conditioner with reverse cycle heat, 16,000 btu Dockside electric cable - 50 amp service Constavolt charger - new New batteries Parallel start
- Twin gear & throttle controls Furuno Navnet with 64 mile radar open array antenna Compass VDO gauges - RPM, fuel, water temp, volts, oil PSI Bennett trim tabs Simrad AP11 Autopilot Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Fusion MS-IP600 stereo system with (4) speakers and remote on tower
- Engine Room
- Electric raise and lower hatch Twin Cummins 450hp with 1,500 hours as of 12/4/12 Airseps on each engine Blower (3) bilge pumps Halon fire system Oil transfer system Dripless seals Fuel filters Synchronizer New turbos (2) with stainless sleeves New water pumps on each engine Cleaned & serviced inner and after coolers on each engine (2) new belts (2) new alternators New injectors New throttle and gears cable
- Rupp double spreader outriggers (6) rod holders on coaming (10) rod holders on half tower rame Bait well Prep station with fish box Raised fish box across transom Cockpit fish box (3) storage areas Transom door to swim platform Rod storage under hardtop for (12) rods Raw water washdown Fresh water wash down Simpson Lawrence windlass Delta anchor/chain/rode (2) stereo speakers Leaning post with (4) rod holders Cockpit coaming cushions
- Half Tower
- Furuno Navnet radar Gears & throttles Windlass control Engine start/stop Bennett trim tabs RPM, compass, temp, PSI, volt meters for each engine Large bench seat with cushions Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Fusion stereo receiver control (2) stereo speakers (2) cup holders 12V charger connector Furuno open array radar mounted on hardtop Bimini cover over tower bench seat Spreader lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .