- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta TAMD 72
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PERFECT GREAT LOOP BOAT!
You are considering a 1994 British built Sealine 450 Statesman. Sealine Yachts are manufactured to withstand the heavy seas and weather found in the North Sea.
“SEAHORSE” is an elegant, modern appearing cruiser with two queen sized staterooms and heads. It is a low hour, diesel powered, freshwater only, constantly updated and maintained motor yacht. This particular Sealine 450 comes with a factory hardtop, upgraded engines and mobile satellite TV receiver. The interior has been upgraded and updated. SEAHORSE was purchased in Canada and brought to Lake Hartwell in Georgia then on to New Bern, NC in 2013. She has spent her entire life on fresh water and it shows. Because the boat was in Canada, each winter the boat was removed from the water and wnter stored in a heated storage area. Don't miss out!
- Starting at the swim platform you enter the cockpit by way of the transom door. The transom and cockpit have teak soles. The cockpit offers ample seating with new upholstery. Along the port side and up a few steps is the flybridge. The bridge is covered with a factory hard top and a three sided enclosure. Bridge seating will seat a crowd. Back to the cockpit and through sliding stainless steel doors and down two steps is the main salon. The salon features a starboard “U” shaped settee, port side matching chair, entertainment systems and an adjustable table with folding leafs. Further forward and along the starboard side is the lower helm. The helm seats two and is elevated affording excellent panoramic visibility. Port and down a few steps is the amidships galley area. The galley offers excellent storage, counter top spaces and appliances. The galley sole is synthetic teak. Along the starboard side is the large dinette area with room for 6 and a built in TV. The area can also be used as an office space. Further forward and to port is access into the head which is shared with the guest cabin. The guest cabin is all the way forward and offers a centerline queen sized berth with hanging lockers and ample storage. There are built in storage drawers under the berth. Back to the salon and down a few steps on the port side you enter the master cabin. The master features an aft facing centerline berth with complete walk around. The master features hanging lockers and ample storage areas. The master has an ensuite head with separate shower stall. The interior of SEAHORSE had complete carpet replacement in 2009. The curtains and bed coverings were replaced in 2007. The master berth mattress was replaced with a custom made foam mattress in 2007.
- Located down and along the port side the galley has ample storage and food preparation space to please even the most discriminating chef. Stilestone countertops Single stainless steel sink Synthetic teak flooring LG brand 120 volt apartment sized refrigerator/freezer Schott single burner induction stove top Whirlpool microwave/convection oven Ample storage and counter top space Norcold small refrigerator in main salon
- Flybridge hard top with side enclosure Aft deck full enclosure Teak decks renewed in 2010 Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor rollers Electric windlass with helm and foot controls Danforth 22 pound primary anchor with chain and rope rode Danforth secondary anchor stored in anchor locker Stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel exterior window frames Stainless steel port holes Two safety life rings with water activated strobe light Magma BBQ grill mounted on transom (2) emergency bilge pumps Dingy crane on transom with davits on swim platform
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie compasses at both helms Raycom VHF at lower helm Uniden VHF with hailer at upper helm External loud hailing horn Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1000C chartplotter Autohelm ST-7000 autopilot at both helms Autohelm indicator with speed, depth and distance Rear cameras with displays on SH plotter Interface forward scanning color sonar Pre-Wired for laptop computer use with chartplotter
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power (2) Sure Plug 30 Amp shore power cords with splitter and adapters 9 Kw Fisher-Panda diesel generator with less than 200 hours Trace inverter system with remote control SCAD Profile Tank Monitor tank monitoring systems for all tank systems (2) Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle marine air conditioning and heating systems (2) Marine Air SMX electronic AC controls Sea-Tel hardtop mounted TV antenna True Charge 40 Amp battery charger (4) Rolls batteries in two battery banks 12 gallon hot water heated Sea-Tel satellite TV system using DISH network 7” LCD TV at dinette 22” Samsung LCD TV in salon w/enhanced audio Samsung flat screen TV in master stateroom Windshield wipers Dual trumpet horn
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta TAMD72 diesel engines Volvo engine instrumentation at both helms Morse engine and transmission controls at both helms Stainless steel fuel tanks Fire suppression systems in engine room Hynautic hydraulic steering
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- A Sealine 45 Statesman with continuous upgrades and care. She shows well and will not disappoint the potential buyer. Don’t miss this beauty! Always in fresh water; lakes in Canada and SC and is now in New Bern, NC for sale. Easy to see! Delivery, Shipping, Financing, and Insurance information available through listing broker.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES