- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Mercruiser 6.2
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***************$23,000 Price Reduction **********Owner says sell!!!!!!!!
Here is an oppurtunity to purchase a like new vessel at a fraction of the original price. This one owner vessel has been on a consistant open check book maintenance plan since it was delivered. The boat is loaded with every option conceivable on a boat of this size, to include Trac Vision SAT TV, Garmin Radar,Garmin GPS Plotter,Raymarine Auto Pilot, VHF Radio, AM/FM/CD Stereo,and Two flat screen TV'S.
- Engine Room
- Twin x 320 hp Gas IB; Hrs: 97, 2006 Mercury Marine/Mercruiser 6.2 Air conditioner "Sea Fire" fire control system Raw water sea strainer Bilge blower (2) Rule 1500 bilge pumps
- Electrical System
- 110 volt AC electrical system 12 volt DC electrical system Battery bank Kohler 5kw generator Battery charger
- Guest Cabin
- Double bunks w/flat screen TV
- Main Deck
- Molded cockpit sink Anchor Stainless swim ladder telescoping Integrated swim platform Transom door Fresh water wash down system Power adjustable helm seat Electric horn Radar arch Stainless steel bow rail Black rub rail w/stainless steel insert Windlass Gas strut assisted engine hatch Mast mounted anchor light Spotlight Painted aluminum windshield Recessed drink holder
- Raymarine auto pilot Raymarine VHF radio Garmin radar Dino wheel steering Ritchie compass Depth sounder Garmin GPS 3206 GPS Map color Instrument panel
- Norcold refrigerator Princess (2) burner stove Microwave oven Molded sink
- Viewing this vessel from the dock it is easy to see that this boat has been well maintained from the shiny white gel coat, the polished stainless steel and impeccable white vinyl in the cockpit. Once aboard you will observe the boat is laid out with aft and port side seating in the cockpit. Starborad is a wet bar entertainment center with wet bar and ice maker.
- Moving forward and up one step is the helm area with a port side lounger seat, a center sliding cabin entrance door with walk through windshield access to the bow. To starboard is a captains dream helm station with a power adjustable double seat helm chair. Electronics include Garmin 3206 GPS color map, Garmin Radar, Raymarine Auto pilot, Raymarine VHF, Ritchie compass, depth sounder and Dino wheel steeringMoving forward onto the bow via the walk through painted aluminum windshiled is a large sunpad with drink holders, a remote spot linght and windlass anchor system. There are three circular hatches providing light and access to the cabin
- Main Cabin
- As you enter the cabin vis the center sliding helm door you will immediately feel the warm and cozy comfort of this area which contains a generous double berth forward with ample hanging storage complimented with two under berth storage drawers. Mid cabin to starboard is a luxurious ultra leather sofa with corain table. Just aft is an elegant galley, a chefs dream for preparing the perfect weekend meals ,with a stainless steel microwave oven, two burner stove, undermounted coffee maker and norcold refrigerator . To port forward is a flat screen TV which is mounted so it can be seen either in the forward birth or from the salon.
- The head is located immediately to port as you enter the cabin from the helm. It has ample headroom with a vanity sink, vacu fush head and seperate showerhead and control.
- Aft Cabin
- Entry is made to the aft cabin via a port side door adjacent to the cabin stairs. A set of hanging lockers and small ultra leather chair make up the changing area as you enter the cabin. Acroos to starbord is a set of double side by side bunks which can be converted to a double bed. A flatscreen TV with DVD player is viewable to both bunks. There is plenty of storage and can be used as an owners cabin for privacy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- please contact Central Agent Rob Wojciechowski for more information at 727-423-3942 or email@example.com