- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Sea Scope" is a beautiful example of Tiara's very popular 36' OPEN EXPRESS. She is fully equipped for cruising and light fishing, and features a Tiara hardtop, air conditioned bridge deck, and low hours on her reliable Cummins QSB5.9 Diesel engines. Realistically priced to sell and awaiting her new owner!
- Beautiful teak interior throughout Tiara teak and holly flooring Starboard U-Shaped settee with teak high gloss table & spring action pedestal Storage compartments below Settee converts to single upper and double lower berth with filler cushion Fiberglass companionway steps with teak hardwood CO2 Detector Smoke detector Stainless steel companionway handrail Overhead storage cabinets Mildew resistant vinyl hull and headliner Opening ports with shades and screens 12V Lighting – overhead and courtesy 120V Outlets throughout Storage locker under floor
- Panasonic inverter microwave Under mount stainless steel sink Kenyon 2-Burner recessed electric cooktop Cooktop exhaust fan Isotherm refrigerator with freezer AC Outlet Corian countertops Upper & lower storage cabinets and drawers
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Majestic Flatscreen TV – salon/galley area Majestic Flatscreen TV & DVD player – stateroom Bose CD/DVD changer – Salon area Clarion CMD4A Sirius capable helm stereo with cockpit remote pad Clarion speakers throughout vessel including tweeters and subwoofer Cable TV switch
- Master Stateroom
- Tapered Queen pedestal bed with inner spring mattress Berth cover, (2) pillow shams and assorted throw pillows Bed lifts up with assisting gas shocks Storage compartments under berth Port locker with (2) storage compartments with automatic lighting Starboard hanging locker, cedar-lined with automatic lighting Hullside shelves and upper hullside storage compartments port & starboard (2) Reading lamps with independent switches (2) Opening ports with screens and shades Deck hatch with screens and shades Tiara Teak & Holly flooring A/C Outlet Phone jack Accent & overhead lighting
- Corian countertops with integrated sink Vanity with mirror Medicine cabinet Vacu-Flush Sealand Marine head Dedicated shower pan and curtain Exhaust fan AC outlet Towel bar Tankwatch system Opening porthole with screen & shade Storage compartment below sink
- Bridge Deck/Helm Area
- Factory Tiara hardtop with (2) screened and shaded hatches Dedicated Marine Air Conditioning 3-sided enclosure Aft enclosure with door Electric helm seat Chart station L-Shaped lounge seating with swivel removal seat 20” Stainless steel destroyer wheel (3) Windshield wipers and washer Electronic windshield vent Hydraulic engine room lift access hatches Wet bar with storage below Nova Cool refrigerator with freezer Tiara hinged helm console Sliding companionway door with latch and screen Aft facing lounge seats both port & starboard Large storage area under helm seat & L-Shaped lounge Drink holders A/C Outlet
- Hull & Deck
- Maxwell windlass with chain and rode Windlass foot controls and remote switch at helm Integrated bow pulpit with SS roller system Delta anchor Stainless flag stanchion Anchor storage locker with overboard drain Navigation lights Stainless bow rails (3) Hatches Dual trumpet horns Spreader lights (9) Stainless steel cleats (3) Flush cast aluminum and acrylic forward deck hatches with screens and covers
- Integral swim platform with ladder Walkthrough transom door and gate Foldout transom bench lounge Padded cockpit coaming Hot & cold transom shower (2) Fish boxes/storage bins in cockpit sole Transom live well Freshwater and sea water washdowns Rod holders Tuck-away Plexi & canvas storage system Speakers & subwoofer Remote stereo control pad Dockside water inlet Courtesy lighting
- 5 Kw Westerbeke with 400 hours (2) 120V 30 Amp AC inlets with shore power cords Sentry battery charger 12V-50 Amp (5) Batteries: (2) engine & (3) house Battery Isolation Reverse polarity indicator Tiara 12V and 120V electrical system with master distribution panel Electrical bonding system
- 5 Kw Westerbeke with 30 hours (2) 120V 30 Amp AC inlets with shore power cords Sentry battery charger 12V-50 Amp (5) Batteries: (2) engine & (3) house Battery Isolation Reverse polarity indicator Tiara 12V and 120V electrical system with master distribution panel Electrical bonding system
- Engine & Mechanical
- Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioning 16,000 BTU’s Dripless shaft logs Reverso oil changing system (3) Automatic/Manual bilge pumps Waste holding tank DC water pump Engine Room lighting AC outlet Bilge high water alarm Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs Bronze seacocks on all underwater through hull fittings Teleflex hydraulic steering Aquamet SS prop shafts Nibral propellers (2) Racor fuel/water separators Twin Vernay mufflers (2) Bilge blowers FE-241 fire extinguishing system (3) Handheld fire extinguishers
- Owner's personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For showings and additional details, please contact John Varga, Central Agent (954) 316-6364 Office, (954) 258-1717 Cellular or firstname.lastname@example.org .