- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Four Strokes
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
PRICE IS FIRM! $100,000 PRICE REDUCTION! OWNER SAYS SELL IT! EASY TO SEE BEHIND THE OWNER'S HOUSE OFF VENETIAN CAUSWAY.
THIS IS A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THIS ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM OUTFITTED YELLOWFIN FISHING MACHINE.
THIS BOAT IS LOADED WITH EXTRA LIVEWELLS, HUGE TOWER, 5212 GPS GARMIN FLAT SCREENS, AUTOPILOT, FURUNO DEPTH SOUNDER, DUPLICATE ELECTRONICS ON TOWER, AND AN UNBELIEVABLE STEREO SYSTEM.
Warranty on engines expires 3/24/2016 (factory warranty expired 3/24/13 and the YES extended warranty picks up from 2013 - 2016).
- Standard Features
- Gemlux Flush Mount Cleats SS Pop Up Bow Light Under Gunwale Courtesy Lights Hydraulic Power Steering Console and Combing Cushions Rule 1100 GPH Baitwell Pumps 2 Rule 2000 Bilge Pumps SS D-Rings Gemlux 2'' Gas Fills 4 Gemlux Rod Holders High Performance K Plane Trim Tabs Lighted Digital Fly by Wire Switch Panel Tinned Copper Wiring Deutsch Connectors O-ring Gutter System Gemlux SS Thru-Hull Fittings Gemlux Ball Valves T-top with 7 Rod Holders Saltwater Wash Down 80 Gallon Livewell Aft 530 Qt macerated Fish Box 82 Gallons Fresh Water Toilet and Shower 2 6'6" sleeping bunks
- Yellowfin builds all its boats using the most state-of-the-art techniques and ingredients. Strictly 100 percent vinylester resin prevents osmotic blistering. Baltek core in the running surfaces (with solid fiberglass surrounding thru-hulls), Core-Cell everywhere else throughout the boat and biaxial and triaxial fiberglass assure ballistic-class hulls. Yellowfin builds in a massive box stringer system consisting of two layers of 24-ounce woven roving and injected foam. Special bonding putty unites the liner, deck, stringers and hull. Then it all gets glassed and tabbed all the way around as well. Finally, Yellowfin thru-bolts the entire hull liner and deck joint every 6 inches with quarter-20 bolts. At the high speeds that Yellowfins can run, structural integrity simply cannot be compromised.
- This boat is loaded with the top of the line electronics! Dual Screen Networked Garmin 5215 Touchscreen GPS with open Array Radar with remote Garmin 5208 on Tower Fusion Stereo with 5 sets of JL audio Speakers and 3 JL Audio Subwoofers and tower remote Simrad Autopilot w/ remote head on tower Icom VHF
- This boat was used primarly for kite fishing. Although the gaugess say that the engiens have 1300 hours on them, they were recently serviced and we had the computer attached and 900 of those hours were at idle while the boat was drifting. Technically these motors have under 400 hours of running time on them.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.