- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
USCG Certified for 149 passsengers.
- USCG certified for 149 passengers in protected waters. Just completed successful drydock inspection and annual inspection. Side wheel paddle boat. No propellers. Full service bar on main deck complete with: 48 bar refrigerator 3 compartment sink Pepsi system with ice bin Hobart commercial dishwasher Fully heated and full A/C Full service 2 person bar on second deck complete with : 72” bar refrigerator 2 Pepsi bar guns with ice chests Custom mahogany 7’ sideboards Fully heated
- Blodgett convection oven Microwave Pot sink Walk-in refrigerator
- Furuno GPS & radar (2) standard VHF radios
- Major Overhaul in 2001
- by Promet Marine which included: New Generators Interior Mahogany siding Sound proof ceiling in main saloon Engine room insulation New canopy frame & cloth Side curtains New aluminum wheelhouse New windows New water tanks & holding tanks New plumbing to galley, bars & heads New second mahogany deck New ice machine New A/C and heating Updated galley Most of electrical system replaced
- Men’s room - one toilet and one urinal Ladies room has 2 toilets
- New carpeting and chairs New paint at Roses Marine Sale of boat includes a full assortment of round and rectangle tables.
- Broker Comments
- LEXINGTON has had a very successful charter history in Boston Harbor for several years. She has been well maintained by her knowledgeable owner and professional crew. LEXINGTON’S charter concept is to perform harbor cruises to the public, corporate events & private functions. Her galley is a perfect layout for outside catering and buffet style banquets of the highest quality & style. The owner is moving to a large charter vessel and would like to see LEXINGTON go to another professional charter program.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.