- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 36' Topaz had a total refit in 2007-2010. Alot of extras!
- Owned by one of the East Coast’s premier offshore fishing experts, every feature of this express sportfish has been meticulously customized and built with a goal of getting to and catching the largest saltwater gamefish with efficiency and economy. Seriously upgraded features include fully integrated Simrad NSO electronics throught including a 3kw transducer for crystal clear bottom scans to well over 2000 feet. A 100 gallon cockpit livewell and workstation. Interior and exterior retrofit by CA Marine also include Awlgrip paint throughout, large cockpit and helm deck area offering comfort to anyone wishing to fish or cruise from this exquisite custom boat. A centrally located salon door allows access to the cabin. There is a private head with separate shower to port, dining to starboard , galley to port, and a large bunk arrangement forward. The cabin is completed with teak wood and custom matching fabrics. Flooring is teak and holly.
- Sofa to port, with dining and storage CruisAir A/C with SMX controls JL surround system with Clarion head Accent lighting Teak wood finish Teak and holly flooring Spreader lights
- Located to port Sharp microwave oven Norcold refrigerator Storage Drawers Cabinets sink
- Forward Berth
- Queen arrangement Custom decor, pillows and shams Teak and holly floor Anchor locker access
- Located starboard Shower head Teak and holly sole Vacuflush head with holding Vanity with sink
- Helm Deck
- Console to starboard CA Marine custom features include Electronics dash upper & lower station Awlgrip paint completed 2008, hull ice blue/ all other areas bright white Cockpit bait/work station with integral 100 gal livewell Built in drink box Built in fish box Spray rails Engine room access Bluewater tower Full enclosure Stereo speakers Center cabin door location Bench seating with storage beneath Custom Simrad electronics layout Twin helm seats Overhead lighting Spreader lights
- Fully integrated Simrad NSO dual station electronics package includes 2X15" lower station screens 1X8" NSE upper station screen Radar 12kw broadband radar Chart plotter Sonar w/ R309 3kw transducer w/ BSM2 Black Box Auto Pilot Trim tab controls Telephone style VHF upper and lower station Simrad AP 11 autopilot (2) Richie compass Engine gauges and controls JL Audio system w/ Clarion head control Sirius Sat weather
- Electrical System
- 7 KW Phasar generator ( 1 year old ) 50 amp shore power Ship's service electric panel in salon True Charge Battery charger AC/DC Systems
- 3208 Caterpillars 2 X 375hp Fuel transfer 16,000 BTU A/C compressor (1 year old) Macerator (new) Trim tabs Engine room blowers Bilge pumps Racor filters Dripless shaft seals Hot water heater Battery switches Engine batteries include 2x 8d, 2x 31 series Glendinning cablemaster Fire suppression system ZF Transmissions 1.5:1 reduction ratio 16,000 BTU A/C compressor (1 year old) Engine synchronizer Trolling Valves
- Bow rail Bow pulpit Lewmar windlass (2) Underwater lights
- Bluewater (9) Step tower Buggy top Fiberglass platform Padded bench seat with backrest Padded belly band
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.