- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD 8.1 Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Ultra Clean Sea Ray 340! Features FULL Camper, Twin MerCruiser T-VD-8.1 Horizon Engines, Westerbeke Gen, Cold AC, and more! This one is dialed in and ready to sell! Owners are moving up and have priced her to sell!
Recent updates include: Freshwater Flush Out Kit, New Hot Water Heater (2012), Transmission Coolers, and Shaft Seals!
- Main Salon
- Lighting, Dual-Voltage: 120V / 12V Mirror, Accent Seating, Crescent-Shaped Sofa: converts to bed Storage: Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette: with Corian® surface and designated storage Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet Runners, Interior: (Sunbrella®) Carpet, Deep Pile BCF: 44 ounce Lighting, 12V Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, Phone Outlets, 120V: GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Stereo, 12V / AM / FM Single CD: with 6-disc changer, amplifier, speakers (8), digital cockpit remote control and speaker selector switches (Clarion®) Storage, In-Floor TV / VCR Combo, 13": (dual-voltage 120V / 12V) with remote, coax outlet and gain control panel Wood Interior Package: Cherry Wood Formica® Cabinets
- Countertop, Molded Fiberglass: with granite-colored gel-coat, sink, faucet and Corian® sink cover Handrail/Towel Bar, Stainless Steel Lighting, Dual-Voltage: 120V / 12V Sylvania Microwave, 120V Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator, Dual Voltage: 120V / 12V Storage, Drawers: with cutlery insert Storage, Upper & Lower: with designated plate storage Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner: with Corian® cover Trash Receptacle: with Corian® cover
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, Full-Size: (island style) with storage below Curtain, Privacy: (hideaway) Hanging Locker: with mirrored door Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage: Gunwale Cabinets Storage, Cabinet: port
- Handrail, Stainless Steel Head: (VacuFlush®) Head, Enclosed: full fiberglass with shower and curtain Mirror Power Vent, 12V Storage, Medicine Cabinet: with mirrored doors Vanity: with sink, faucet and storage below
- Mid Stateroom
- Curtain, Privacy: (hideaway) Mirrored Bulkhead Port lights, Stainless Steel: (1 - opening) Seating, Conversation Pit: converts to double berth with slide-out base and dedicated filler cushion storage Storage, Cabinets
- FRESH Bottom Paint Bow & Stern Eyes: stainless steel Bow Rail: stainless steel with welded stanchions Cleats, 8" Thru-Bolted: stainless steel (8) Deck Fill Plates: stainless steel Drain Plugs, Brass-Threaded: garboard Gel Coat: arctic white Graphics, Striping (black & gold) Handrails, Stainless Steel: transom (2) Handrails, Stainless Steel: windshield (2) Handrails, Stainless Steel: sport spoiler (2) Hatch, Deck Vent: translucent with locks and sky screen cover (20x20) Light, Stern: removable Lights, Navigation: stainless steel Port lights, Stainless Steel: (4 opening) Resin: high performance vinylester Rub Rail, PVC: with stainless steel insert Skylights, Circular: salon (2) Storage, Transom Wall: fenders and gear Swim Platform, Integral / Extended: with stainless steel three-step swim ladder Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail, Molded Fiberglass: deck Vent System, Engine Room: integral Windshield Wipers Windshield, Tempered / Tinted Curved Glass: with electric front vent and stainless steel supports Anchor Chute: stainless steel Anchor Rope / Chain Storage: with hatch Anchor, Galvanized Windlass: with foot switches (Lofrans Progress I)
- Electronics & Helm
- Trim Tabs Ray RC530 Chartplotter 7” Full Color Ray RN300 GPS Ray 215DSC VHF Compass Spotlight Horn Shift & Throttle Controls Steering Wheel w/Wood Accents Hydraulic Steering
- Battery Charger / Converter: 120V / 60 Cycle Battery Solenoid Switches: 12V (2) Battery Trays: with mounts Breaker Panels, Waterproof: electronic interface modules (helm and engine room) Isolators, Galvanic: (2) Mercathode II: (stern drives only) Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution: DC Panel, Main Distribution: AC Shore Power, Dual: 30 Amp / 120V / 60 Cycle with 50' cords and adapters TV/Phone Inlet: w/TV Antenna and TV Shore Cord Wiring, Color-Coded: with chafe protection
- Engine Details, Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Low Hour (352hrs) 8.1 370hp MerCruiser Gas Engines AC: Reverse Cycle System: (12,000 BTU) Power Engine Hatch Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Bilge Pumps: 12V automatic high-water (1 bilge, 1 cabin) Blowers, 12V Bilge: (2) Filters, Oil: remote Exhaust, Underwater: patented (V-drives only) Fire Suppression System: automatic with manual pull Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2": with vinyl barrier under main hatch Lighting, 12V Macerator and overboard discharge
- Broker's Remarks
- This one is a 10! One of the best looking, cleanest, and maintained 340’s I have seen! Kept in covered storage and shows like NEW! Don’t wait, as she will sell quickly! Call broker or email for more photos and appointment to see this beauty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.