- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 660HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BACK ON THE MARKET WITH MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
This handsome, award-winning 62 is a truly attractive and impeccably tasteful home away from home. The owner is detail oriented, and it shows. And, it's also very well equipped with 660hp Cats, bow thruster & stabilizers, dual helm chairs, newer interior soft goods, new venturi, Bimini top with new canvas, twin bait tanks, custom stainless BBQ, A/C, underwater lights, and watermaker.
New bottom paint and miscellaneous yard work (July 2013). This boat is ready to use, good to go!
3 Staterooms / 2 Heads / 2 Stairwells
- Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
- Boat Name SEA HUNT Specs Builder: Offshore Yachts Designer: William Crealock Flag of Registry: United States Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
- Upgrades & New Equipment
- New bottom paint (3) Xenon underwater transom lights 220 vac power to aft deck for dive compressor Spare anchor Additional 300' (3/4") & 250' of anchor rode (2) Offshore Marine fiberglass bait tanks, dual water feed selections from 12 or 110 volt motors, raw water flow alarm in pilothouse Added raw water washdown system Custom triangle in front of stabilizers (prevents lines getting caught in gap) Custom SS rocket launchers (rod holders) for 12 rods 20' precision marine fiberglass outriggers w/SS bases (2) 15" Nauticomp flat panel monitor on flybridge interfaced to CPU & navigation equipment Added SS cockpit sink & storage locker (refinished existing/modified cabinetry to match) Stereo speaker systems and subwoofers in pilothouse, cockpit and flybridge SS engine control knobs at all three stations Freshwater filtration system with UV sterilizer Interfaced new DVD/VCR systems with onboard TV monitors Display monitors in VIP and guest stateroom. Can display radar, engine room camera, navigation, PC screen, satellite TV. Added integrated Satellite TV system w/Latin America & North America receivers Upgraded existing stereo system with audio controllers Added 3- watt cell phone & integrated Panasonic PBX system Added (3) hardwired telephones integrated to PBX system (4) Line Panasonic telephones for pilothouse, master, VIP guest stateroom, to PBX system Added custom onboard computer system interfaced to all electronics Added 18" NEC high resolution color monitor in pilothouse Nobletec navigation system with full chart set from Canada to Puerto Vallerta, Mexico Icom-70 single side band radio with weather fax interfacing Replumbed all fish holds All interior soft goods have been replaced. Custom carpet, upholstery, bedding, mattresses, window coverings, valances, etc. Canvas carpet runners Custom Frigbar deck freezer with failure alarm, digital readouts Secondary 48 mile Nobletec radar overlays electronic charts Radio antennas Covered 220 vac SS BBQ with rotesserie Samsung 27" flat panel monitor Custom matttress in master & forward cabins Custom teak show box - cockpit Custom S/S t-bar tender rub/boarding rails - transom LED courtesy lights - interior stairs/pilothouse Added hardwired 4-line Panasonic phones in master stateroom & pilothouse SPARES - Hoses, wire, gaskets, pumps, filters, circuit boards, wall paper, and extra set of carpets
- Number of cabins: 3 Number of heads: 3
- Main Salon
- U-shaped settee with electronic table in salon. Portside settee and entertainment center. Salon doors have scroll down shades and teak blinds. Custom key locker. Two sets of carpet. Panasonic 27" color TV Panasonic VHS Sony CDM-m610 AM/FM/CD stereo Sony 10 disc palyer Sea-tel antenna control panel Cellphone charging station Custom pull-down shades above doors to cockpit
- Teak & holly sole GE microwave oven Subzero refirgerator Subzero freezer with icemaker Kenyon 4-burner electric stove Broan trash compactor Princess oven Fisher Paykel dishwasher - Custom exterior panel to match Trash disposal placard Engine room access hatch Plentiful storage
- Port and starboard entry doors Main electrical panel Floor safety lighting Chart drawer Settee with high-low table Bow thruster controls ACR search light control Bennett trim tab control with degree of indicator Furuno 72 mile radar with 10.5" screen Nobeltec 48 mile radar Furuno 10.5" color fish finder Icom IC-M127 VHF radio Roberts autopilot Engine synchronizers Westinghouse Sat phone Globalstar Sat phone Phone accesses land line, Sat, and intercom. Plus hold and transfer functions. Admiral 7.0 Nobeltec navigation system Trace inverter panel Tankwatch tank level indicator B&G network quad & network wind VDO rudder angle indicator Danforth express compass HP printer interfaced to master computer, also prints images directly Subzero refrigerator Wet bar Icom IC-M710 single side band radio NEC 18" high res display Wireless keyboard & mouse Custom integrated computer system Fax machine, printer, copier, scanner
- Flybridge & Boat Deck
- Seat & console covers Helm chairs (2) Icom IC-M502 display B&G network quad Simrad autopilot control Trim tab control VDO rudder angle indicator Bow thruster control Canvas bimini top on SS frame Nova cool deck refrigerator Large Frigibar freezer Brower dinghy davit Caribe 12' RIB with Honda 40hp 4 stroke (with courtesy lights, S/S candy cane bar for boarding assistance, built-in battery charger) Nauticomp 15" flat panel display screen Aluminum archlette for interated (secondary) radar system Stainless 220v BBQ with rotisserie (electric - no need for propane) Custom radar arch with twin domes painted to match vessel Anchor chain color-coded guide (PH and next to bow as well)
- Direct TV US and Latin receivers with custom one-button switchover SSb interfaced to master computer (view and print worldwide weather from any TV aboard) Two uninterruptable battery back-up for master computer Gigawatt WIFI booster Main Ship Computer with removable hard drive, spare is fully loaded, hot swap Everything is interfaced to it so it can display its function on the TVs PBX Panasonic phone system (the type used in offices)
- Master Stateroom
- Features king berth with Frette linens and pillows, mirrored walls and ensuite head with stall shower and vanity with sink. Heads have Charcoal exhaust filter. Hardwired 4-line Panasonic phone in stateroom. TV displays engine room, navigation, radar, FLIR, Sat TV (for USA & Latin America) Phones accesses land line, Sat, and intercom. Plus hold and transfer functions VCR and DVD (separate from those in salon)
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Features king berth with Frette linens and pillows, mirrored walls and ensuite head with stall shower and vanity with sink. Heads have Charcoal exhaust filter. Hardwired 4-line Panasonic phone in stateroom. Teak walls TV displays engine room, navigation, radar, FLIR, Sat TV (for USA & Latin America) Phones accesses land line, Sat, and intercom. Plus hold and transfer functions
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Featues over/under single berths with Frette linens and pillows, hanging locker, Samsung 15" flat panel TV. TV displays engine room, navigation, radar, FLIR, Sat TV (for USA & Latin America)
- Fiberglass bow pulpit Stainless steel bow railing Foredeck bench seat Saltwater washdown spigot Freshwater washdown Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass with up & down foot controls 75# stainless steel plow anchor Color coded chain with Placard at winch & pilothouse & flybridge Stainless steel cleats Forward seat cushions Dacron seat covers
- Double transom doors Custom stainless rocket launchers on extended overhang Two outriggers Custom Catalina cockpit shade Custom teak shoe box LED courtesy lights all around exterior Swim Deck - Two bait tanks (110w pump and 12v pump, alarm integrated) Swim Deck - Two custom stainless rub poles / Grab handle for tender
- Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (1000 Gallons)
- Engine Room
- (2) 12kW Northern Lights generators in sound shields Twin Caterpillar 3196 turbo diesel engines, freshwater cooled Wesmar stabilizers Custom triangle in front of stabilizers (prevents lines getting caught in gap) Underwater gas/water separators for silent operation (outside yacht cannot tell generators are running) Hydraulic pump (engine driven - starboard) Flo-jet 12 VDC fresh water pump 120 vac fresh water pump Rule 2000 bilge pump with high water alarm Cruiseair raw water circulating pump (3) aluminum fuel tanks Marine air conditioning compressors (2) 8D gel cell batteries (4) Group 27 gel cell batteries (2) Newmar battery charger Reverso oil transfer pump Jabsco bilge pump 12 vdc & 120 vac overhead lighting Close circuit TV camera Dripless shafts Kelp / Line cutters Fuel transfer system (2) gas/water separators (one on each generator)
- Battery disconnect switches (6) Rule bilge pump with high water alarm SS freshwater tanks (2) Air conditioning pump Air conditioning compressors (2) Horizon reverse osmosis water maker Emergency tiller Bennett trim tab reservoir Tool cribs 12 vdc bait pump Fresh water filtration system with UV sterilizer Teel 120 vac bait pump Rule 12 vdc bait pump
- All personal gear; loose items; galley gear; CD's; fishing equipment; supplies & items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org